Not long started this. Currently 1st at the winter break hopefully can keep hold of it to gain promotion!

So far I've played 2 seasons and I've narrowly missed out on promotion both times. First season we had a late push to claim 2nd, we were never really in the title hunt but were not really threatened for 3rd either, only taking 2nd with about 5 games left. 2nd season we played our final game of the season after everyone else, due to rearranged fixtures, against the team that finished 9th knowing we only needed a draw to take the title on goal difference but lost 1-0.

Season 1
View attachment 362782
Season 2
View attachment 362781
Cup Win
View attachment 362780
Proof through my manager's Achievements
View attachment 362779

Season 3

we won the league (comfortably thanks to a 12 game winning streak over the break) and gained promotion to the top division. The only job I've been offered an interview so far is Bristol City as I loaded England to keep an eye on it hoping it would get shook up by the time I get there (if I do). So hopefully my side will be good enough to stay up.

View attachment 362005

I was close to finish my first season and then my save somehow deleted so I decided to start again now in normal mode.

I am going to give this a bash again... had some good times with FC BW Linz ...

SV Horn here we come...

(just finished pre-season and our first game is in the Cup against local rival Zwetti!)

Ps I am playing in FMC mode

First Season Review

View attachment 359979 View attachment 359978

4th place in the league isnt that in the end!! Either side of the Winter Break we went 11 games without a win, which cost a chance of the title...
Cup run didnt last as we got knocked out in the second round!!

Onto the next season....

View attachment 359872 I have never played FMC before. Always play the normal version. I keep getting huge scorelines I have no idea why? Just clicking instant results and clicking pressure cooker. Maybe its just a fluke and ill start losing soon.

Just finished my fourth season and it ended like last year!! (3rd place)
I was top again at the winter break but poor form again cost me! Went down to the last day but couldn't get a win. Top players want to leave, tough time ahead. Cup run poor. Screenies attached

Good to see this level of interest in the Challenge! Due to other recent commitments I haven't even finished my first season yet! Time to load the save up!

Season 4 - First with the big boys.

The original goal was to try and survive, and I think we managed that one alright. Wolfsberger AC were a long way adrift for the majority of the season and I didn't realise they survived initially as I'd long written them off as gone.

View attachment 358121

I doubt we'll be able to repeat the result next season as we has a lot of players loaned in last year and we won't be bringing half of them back as I want to try and sign some players instead as we probably can't challenge for the title with loaned in players alone.

I am serious danger of losing my job!! Sat 9th in the league out the Cup... nothing im doing or trying is working!!!

Keep going mate, had the same issue on my save,players just gave up. I dumped my star striker In the reserves for two games and changed my keeper for two as well, brought them both back into the team and sparked me again. I think players go off the boil very quickly on the version.

Just started my fourth season but had my first bit of decent transfer history with SV Horn!! My 19 year old right back that has only played 23 times for the first time and I brought for 13k jus left for a cool 500k :D
I already have 19yr old replacement same ability. Screenie attached

End of season 2....

View attachment 357822

A dreadful season comes to an end!! My job is stable and they have just asked me to sign a new one year deal which I have done, hoping to have a much better 3rd season!!

Selling Bernd Gschweidl to FK Austria Wien for 300k in the next transfer window... im hoping to use the funds to strengthen other parts of the team, most notably left back!!

Watch this space...

View attachment 357323

WOW!!!

Just wanted to post a quick update, 10 games into the new season and things couldnt be better or much different from last season!!!

Only one player in and that is a left back on loan... Senad Karahmet... changed my training from Tactics to Attacking and thats it, using the same tactic as most of last season...

Most the players contracts are up this season, wondered if that was a reason why they playing so well, trying to impress, so going to try and hold off offering new ones out just in case...