My first half season at the club is done, Unbeaten in the league since taking over so not much more I could have done to push further up the table, hopefully the improvements I've made to the squad in the off season will help us keep that form next year so we can challenge for the title/cup.

View attachment 347949

Note the Belarusian league runs from March to December, it doesn't follow the rest of the European leagues.

Last edited:
Well I have (for now) survived the TAKEOVER... money is still a big issue, losing funds hand over fist even a cracking run in the Euro Cup isn't helping!!

View attachment 347860

Draw for the Euro Cup !st Knockout Round has not been kind!!

Our League performance isn't that bad, sitting in 6th at the moment, the Euro Cup is taking its toll on our small squad!!

God,reading all these posts of you guys doing so well are making me well jealous!!! Im currently 2nd bottom of the league.What the **** im i doing wrong!!!

I lost one of my Key players, who also was one of my foreigners for 6 months just after the midway point of the season, Then he only came back 1 week after the final game, and due to his age he was no longer on the same level as before his Injury.

View attachment 346302

We collapsed massively towards the end of the season, partially due to the afore mentioned Injury so we look a lot further off the pace then we were for the majority of the season.

i was wondering about this earlier,maybe some of you guys will agree with me here.Why doesnt the author of the OP post up?

i was wondering about this earlier,maybe some of you guys will agree with me here.Why doesnt the author of the OP post up?

He posted this roughly a month ago

Good to see this level of interest in the Challenge! Due to other recent commitments I haven't even finished my first season yet! Time to load the save up!

And this a couple of weeks ago

Currently top of the league with SV Horn, still in my first season (Shocking, I know!). Even if I don't get promoted next season will be a struggle, no funds and the likes of Cassanova aren't wanting new contracts...

So to answer your question it doesn't look like he's finished his first season yet. Maybe he'll drop in and update us on how he's doing soon as he seems to come on here roughly every 2 weeks.

well we've now won the league, but the cup still eludes us. As the cup goes over into 2022 season I've played the final before doing this update and we lost to Torpedo Zhodino, our rivals and the only club that can bet us on a regular basis. I think if we are to win the cup we will probably need someone else to knock them out for us along the way.

View attachment 344991

And the whole of steam just crashed and I've just reloaded the save and we are back to one game before the cup final, hopefully we can make good use of this second chance to beat our rivals for the cup.

First time a crash has actually helped instead of ******** me over, second time round we won it in extra time, mainly thanks to a penalty that put us 2-1 up, then we got a third on the counter but only because they were pushing up to equalize again, if we didn't get the penalty then it would have been a shootout.

View attachment 344982

And this just sums up how good my squad is, this guy isn't normally a starter but I let him have the cup run. He got 7 goals in those 4 games including our first 2 in the final.

View attachment 344983

Roll on Belgium, Lewie have I caught up to you yet?

Just started, first time playing FMC, I hope I will last more than 1 season :p :D