Europe- The Alphabet Challenge

Don't mean to accuse or be a ****, but did you holiday ?? you have 214 messages to be read ?

Yea I holidayed the second half of the season, not sure we arn't allowed, I'll restart if I have to.

Not impressed. I finished the season 7 points about bottom place. Decided to create a new save and manage Arsenal on LFC's latest update and accidently saved my Arsenal game over this game.

Yea I holidayed the second half of the season, not sure we arn't allowed, I'll restart if I have to.
I will let you off since you didnt get promoted, but it would be appreciated if you didn't holiday :)

Not impressed. I finished the season 7 points about bottom place. Decided to create a new save and manage Arsenal on LFC's latest update and accidently saved my Arsenal game over this game.
Unlucky mate :(

OMG this is my chance to finally be ahead of everyone in a challenge.

So far so good. I reckon the 10th place prediction was a bad call by the media.

View attachment 264647

OMG this is my chance to finally be ahead of everyone in a challenge.

So far so good. I reckon the 10th place prediction was a bad call by the media.

View attachment 264647

Nice going mate, I'm top of the league on my save now :) I thnk the Austrian leagues are vey balanced- Rapid Wien are 9th in the PL!

Im 1 point from first in second season wih just the second half left.

Nice going mate, I'm top of the league on my save now :) I thnk the Austrian leagues are vey balanced- Rapid Wien are 9th in the PL!

Not sure I'll be top by the end of the season. I can't pull away from Altach and they just hammered me 6-2 lol.

Do I have to win the cup and league in the same season or say if I win the Cup in second season and win league in the third can i move on??

1 game to go, and I'm 2nd in a 4 way battle to win the league.

Glad you guys are playig this! still halfway through season 1, Hope I can finish it tomorrow. Well done with the league and unlucky with the cup Kenrry, I'm in the quarters against some **** team so I should ge to the semis.