Europe- The Alphabet Challenge

Im taking this on! :) So I played the first season and got to promotion(It went to the last point in the end):

View attachment 265883

But since the team is not good, I have worries for the next season. It'll be a battle to stay up. Now let's go get some new players! :D I hope...

I'm editing this a few hours later. I now feel pretty confident for the next season. I completed tons of transfers and now we actually have an OK squad. Here are my transfers:

View attachment 265910

Last edited:
Ok finished my second season and I finished 2nd in the Premier Divison, which was great! Now the next season I target the top and then I can move on to the next country. Oh and I also won the Austrian FA Cup. :)

View attachment 266161View attachment 266162

Now I'll go buy some players!

At the start of the season I got like 13k to spend on wages for new players so I was really happy at that point. So those transfers basically used that. It was a great effort by the lads. But it did bring the club to like 500k in debt so before starting this next season I actually decided to move clubs. I moved to SV Mattersburg. They actually have a better squad and aren't in debt yet(that might change :D). So I did some business here at Mattersburg and I'm going for the title this season. Here are some screens:

View attachment 266356View attachment 266357

Last edited:
Nice job :) I also see the top teams in the league are very different than mine. For me always FK Austria wins the league(I hope I'll do that this year :D). Try to do some business and make your team stronger. I like to find players that are already transfer listed/listed for loan since you can get those for some stupidly cheap prices. Or get them for free.

My team just picked up form to late, I switched the whole squad and they need time to gel, and half way through the season my top goalscorer Broke his foot :'(

Ah, unlucky for you... I finished my 3rd season. I won the league :D It was by 1 point but I did it! Now I'll go to Belarus. Hopefully I can get a job there... But I didn't manage to win the cup again so it turned out it was important I won it last year.

View attachment 266494

Actually the league in Belarus starts in January I think so I'll try to get a job then. But I already resigned in Austria.

Last edited:
Well done mate! Yeah, the only problem with this challenge is that leagues start at different times.

Congrats, I hope i can get the double this season,and keep up with you :$

So this was annoying. I finally got to the end of the year and I was all happy that I'll easily get a job since my rep is not that bad. But no, I guess they just don't sack managers in Belarus. So the best I could get was NOTHING. I guess I'm still going to just click and hope a manager spot opens up. Gaah I'm frustrated right now..

@kenrry10 I see your results are progressing every season :) Nice job!

EDIT: I actually got a job now. It's in the 2nd league. The manager was sacked for underachieveing and we have 17 games to make it to the top and hopefully get promoted. The team is media predicted to come 1st. So I hope I can do it..

Last edited:
Wow I really fell behind in this challenge. I'm mid second season should finish it later. I don't see how I can lose out on promotion at this point.

How hard is the top league guys? There are a few quite decent teams in there so I'm a bit scared winning the league will take a few years.

just got given the job at SC Wiener Neustadt after their manager moved on, i also applied for the austria wien job and didnt get it, we are 4th in october and still in the cup :D looking good

View attachment 266831

Wow I really fell behind in this challenge. I'm mid second season should finish it later. I don't see how I can lose out on promotion at this point.

How hard is the top league guys? There are a few quite decent teams in there so I'm a bit scared winning the league will take a few years.

You should get quite a rise in wages so if you sign smart it should only be like 1-2 years.

First off a good season for me. The second half was amazing we hit form and smashed 3/4 goals past a few teams for a bit as our 2 main title rivals went 5/6 games without a win each.

View attachment 267077

Following a disappointing season in the Austrian Bundesliga the SK Rapid Wien board sacked their manager so I thought I would apply. I was actually kind of surprised that I was immediately made favourite for the job and that their board were flattered by my interest.

View attachment 267078

I'm definitely going because they were predicted 3rd last year even though they finished 9th. They are a top team and they have more money and a higher standard of players available which will make doing the double a whole lot easier.

I finished another season. I got promoted to Belarusian 1st league or as they call it Highest League. I really don't think I can win it next year because BATE are just too good. I hope I can be near the top atleast this next season. So yeah :)

View attachment 267211

Oh I qualified through the playoffs, forgot to write that..