Europe- The Alphabet Challenge

this has been so bad from me, nearly halfway through, rock bottom struggling to get wins, i just cant find that right tactic :(

Going to start with January update. Don't expect to get past Belarus by fm13 if I'm honest. Fussballclub Blau-WeiB Linz here we come!

Edit: Sooooooo wish i had a reserve squad! Going to keep most people and work with what I've got.

Last edited:
started season 2 top after 7 games

hopefully this is the year :p

Lol, It is my own challenge and I'm far behind! Ned to catch up!

I should have my Season 1 update up tonight/tomorrow :)

Just started this, just wondering do we have to win the league and the cup in the same season? Or can it be seperate seasons?

In winter break first season. Didn't sign anyone but top. Probably move clubs at the end of the season. Can post a ss until I get home later.

really struggling to attract players to us :( but i have discovered the key to success is a 4-5-1 :p

really struggling to attract players to us :( but i have discovered the key to success is a 4-5-1 :p
4-5-1 Helped me gain promotion second season, doesn't look so well in the Permier This far

After 4 games cant seem to get win This being my biggest upset winning 3-0 to 3-3 to winning 4-3 to 4-4 then winning 5-4 to tieing 5-5 :'(, new tactic i made, saw us create 9 ccc to their 3

View attachment 265794