Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , I am putting the players up in an hour , sorry for being late guys but I have been , am busy

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Sorry guys but Football is on espn , I am setting up clans on GB and doing work at the same time so unfortunately the next auction list and the winners of this auction will be up tomorrow before 12. sorry for the inconvenience

The lower teams will have same budget and transfer budget as chelsea and AC milan to make it competitive and fair.

yea the budgets are fair, but the starting squads aren't . thats wot were gettin at!

When are the results of the first auction coming mate?? Thought you were going to put them up before 12?

no offense to the creater, i know this takes time and effort, but if your going to make promises and not keep them and leave us waiting, you can remove my name from the list, if thats how this is going to be run

no offense to the creater, i know this takes time and effort, but if your going to make promises and not keep them and leave us waiting, you can remove my name from the list, if thats how this is going to be run

He has been a regular member the past few weeks but he hasn't been online in 2 days so that probably means he's lost internet connection or PC has broke. Cut him a bit of slack

I appreciate this sorta thing takes time mate but orignially the results of the first bids were gonna be announced on friday. Im sorry fella but can you please tell me when they will be up for definite.

I appreciate this sorta thing takes time mate but orignially the results of the first bids were gonna be announced on friday. Im sorry fella but can you please tell me when they will be up for definite.

He has been a regular member the past few weeks but he hasn't been online in 2 days so that probably means he's lost internet connection or PC has broke. Cut him a bit of slack

Im not rushing him am I tiraths? Im not complaining that its taken to long. I simply stated that originally the results were going to be up on friday. Im fine with the fact that they wernt up there friday and I totally appreciate he may have problems with his PC/Connection, I just wanted to know if he had a definite date and time for when the results would be up. If he come back and said that they would be another week or two then I would have no problem with that. Im sorry this is turning into abit of a rant but I dont want AdzKing to get the wrong idea and think I'm pushing him into being quicker

well all im saying is he shouldnt post up dates if he cant fulfil his promises, my opinion, i thought this was a good set up

Sorry for the inconvenience guys but my laptop has been broke so I have been computerless ;(

I will update all this ASAP apologies for the inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.