Status
Not open for further replies.
Just leave them in but start the auction game

I think that's what the majority of people want ;)

Ok will do ;) I will put the auction list up sometime tomorrow but may be wednesday as tomorrow is a busy day :)

I still don't really get the concept of this, I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

(6)ahhh i cant ait to see this start its gna be a good bit of fun

When you are posting can you give a good few hours notice, even if you can say tonight, for example, auction list will be posted tomorrow at 5:30pm. thanks

When you are posting can you give a good few hours notice, even if you can say tonight, for example, auction list will be posted tomorrow at 5:30pm. thanks

Yeh thats a good idea. So i know when to come on :D

are you definitely removing teams?
i would join but i would just make it uneven then you would have to wait for yet another person

Ill be a footie coaching until half 7, so I should be on around 8. Is there a time limit on the auctions ?

What team do you want mate.
48 hours to make bids but auction will end early if all bids are received before the deadline. Iwill post these details up with the auction list on the op

k before you post the players can you go over the rules again, budjet, amount of bids allowed, if you have the full team already? or if you start with nothing (players, staff, board etc.)

what time will the auction list be posted? and also is it highest offer of that player accepted?

what time will the auction list be posted? and also is it highest offer of that player accepted?

yeah highest offer wins

Not a good start but his world doesn't revolve around this auction game :p Sure he won't be long

k before you post the players can you go over the rules again, budjet, amount of bids allowed, if you have the full team already? or if you start with nothing (players, staff, board etc.)

You will keep your current squads but will be allowed to bid for a maximum 15 players and have a budget of 250 mil to spend.

Auction list will be up in a minute and there are still some teams available if anyone wants to join.

How many bids do we get? For example, will you tell us if we have been unsuccssful with a bid so we can increase our offer or do we only get one bid?

How many bids do we get? For example, will you tell us if we have been unsuccssful with a bid so we can increase our offer or do we only get one bid?

no you send 1 set of bids via a PM and that's it for the round

You have 48 hours to bid and send me the bid number not the players name. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.