European Dreams - A Newcastle United Story

23rd APRIL 2012
Toon dominate as they all but secure title
View attachment 231864
Cisse scores again, the fight between him and Ba hots upView attachment 231867So Newcastle United have all but secured the Premier League Title, the race that is now on is that between Papiss Demba Cisse and Demba Ba. Papiss Cisse opened the scoring today with a fantastic header to take him to 23 for the season. Junior Hoilett also scored another goal since his £10.5m move from Blackburn in January.

28th APRIL 2012
Magpies can smell glory with another win

View attachment 231863
Junior Hoilett scored for the second consecutive gameView attachment 231866Newcastle won once again but Wigan gave a spirited display at the DW Stadium. It was a rather scrappy affair with glimpses of beautiful football from both sides. In the end the game was decided by 68th minute goal from Junior Hoillet which involved a pinpoint pass from Yohan Cabaye which Hoilett touched down perfectly and then skipped past two defenders before masterfully putting the ball past Ali Al-Habsi. Current Table:
View attachment 231865

Last edited:
5th MAY 2012

Newcastle show why they deserve to win title
View attachment 231875Is this striker human?View attachment 231874Newcastle United gave the performance of Champions tonight as they put four goals against a very very strong Manchester City team. Papiss Demba Cisse scored a hattrick today to take his tally to 26, overtaking Ba. Cabaye added the winner, but Cisse ran the show today and his relationship with Demba Ba on the field is a joy to behold. However, Ba will now have to take a key attacking performance Everton to challenge Cisse for Golden Boot, its been a masterful goal battle all season between the Senegalese pairing.

Last edited:
Newcastle United crowned Champions as they go out with a bang!
View attachment 231878Ben Arfa starts the Toon party!!View attachment 231883Newcastle United were today crowned champions of the Barclays Premier League after an unbelievably amazing dominant season for Tyler Hutchinsons Magpies. The efforts of the likes of Krul, Vertonghen, Colocinni, Tiote, Cabaye and most notably, Papiss Cisse and Demba Ba. Cisse got 2 today which inevitabely means he has won the golden boot award by pipping his partner Demba Ba in the final few games. Ben Arfa also got a goal today to cap off a great recovery season for him. Finally, one of the teams stars, Yohan Cabaye got the winner with a screamer to show the season he'd had.

Barclays Premier League Winners 2011/2012:
NEWCASTLE UNITED

View attachment 231880View attachment 231881

Review

Player of the Season:
Demba Ba - The Senegalese attacker racked up an outstanding 25 goals and
17 assists in his first season at Newcastle. The 26-year-old has been an ever-present in the Title-Winning Newcastle side this term which has transformedhim into one of the leagues most deadly strikers. Papiss Cisse came 3rd.

Golden Boot:
Papiss Cisse - One half of Newcastle Uniteds Senegalese pairing, Cisse's goals have undoubtedly helped the Magpies on their way to their first ever Premier League title. Cisse took a little time to get going as Tyler Hutchinson wanted to settle him in before he unleashed him and this worked perfectly as Cisse overtook second-placed Demba Ba (25 goals) to win this coveted prize.

Final League Table:
View attachment 231899
Managers Player of the Season:
View attachment 231897View attachment 231898View attachment 231900
Papiss Demba Cisse 11/12 stats- -----------------------------Demba Ba 11/12 stats

I simply could not seperate these two. I mean, look at those stats, its incredible how good they've been this season and they have effectively won the title for Newcastle United. Demba got the goals from the start and then provided the goals for Papiss when he got going, playing from the left since November certainly didnt halt Demba's goal charge. I let Papiss have a couple of sub roles and reserve game, as well as time to learn English, before I chucked him in at the deep end. But as soon as he got his first goal against Wolves its been goals goals goals since. Geordie Boys from Senegal!!

Great story mate inspired me to start a Newcastle game :) hopefully a can get ba and cisse firing like you did :d and suggestions?

Quality story good reading of a night for me!! Well done buddy like how you laid it all out and enjoyed reading about how succesfull newcastle are and should be in reality. Also how did u get Ba and Cisse playing so well???

Thank you fellas, and its a 4-2-3-1 tactic that i created myself, worked on it for a while now so it works wonders with them