European Dreams - A Newcastle United Story

Just gonna say that the support for this story has been great, thank you everyone soo much.. Update later

Great story, how are you managing to do screenshots of the game? I am trying the Print Screen button on my keyboard but not working?

Saying that, if anyone else knows please pipe up. Thanks

I am hooked to this story. I somehow still manage to keep updating mine whilst reading this

Press alt + f9 and the screenshots appear in a folder in your football manager 2012 file.. Hope that helps

11th MARCH 2012
Toon upstage Gunners at the Emirates
View attachment 231503
Cisse celebrates - An all too familiar image for Newcastle opposition this seasonView attachment 231504
A very very good display as the Toon showed fight, integraty and most importantly in Hutchinsons reign, style. Arsenal opened the scoring with a good finish from a well worked move which ended up with former Newcastle target Gervinho netting home. However at the end of the first half, Newcastle's new midfielder Adel Taarabt scored his first goal for the Magpies with a curling effort from outside the area. Papiss Demba Cisse then wont the game for Newcastle as he powered the ball past Sczcezny to gain his 15th goal of the season.

17th MARCH 2012
Cisse stars once more in Toon thrashing
View attachment 231547
Cisse scores two and recieves man of the matchView attachment 231546
Papiss Demba Cisse could catch up to Demba Ba's tally of 23 league goals as he reached his 17th today. Newcastle bashed the Norwich door down all game and just couldnt get the ball in the net. That was until Newcastle won a corner and captain Fabricio Coloccini scored a thumping diving header to put Newcastle ahead. Papiss Demba Cisse then added a goal in the second half with the outside of his left boot just before tucking home the winner 15 minutes from time.

24th MARCH 2012
Newcastle absolutely rip up Hawthorns
View attachment 231559
Adel Taarabt pulled the strings for Newcastle in midfield todayView attachment 231560Newcastle United took yet another step towards the Premier League title after a very dominant display at the Hawthorns from the whole team, namely January £3.5m signing Adel Taarabt. Adel's performance today was hailed as Xavi-like, as every opening, oppurtunity or goal came from him. He passed the ball around him all day and fed passes to every part of the field, it was his work that allowed 4 different scorers to grab goals. Firstly Adel executed a defence-splitting pass to release Demba Ba who then scored his 24th of the season, the Morroccan the played the ball out of defence and fed it to Junior Hoilett in Newcastles half who then took on exactly 6 players in the 3/4 of the pitch he covered before blasting the ball in the net in what Toon manager Tyler Hutchinson said was "one of the best goals i've ever seen." Taarabt then laid of Cabaye for a powerful effort that flew past Kenny. just before Papiss Cisse recieved a long pass from Adel to make it 4. Current top 4 standings:
View attachment 231558

1st APRIL 2012
Newcastle guarentee Champions League place with win
View attachment 231574
Cisse reaches 20 for the season with double againt RedsView attachment 231575Newcastle United once again triumohed over one of the proclaimed 'Big Boys'. The teams that Newcastle have left to play will be wondering what on earth they have to do stop the dominant force of Tyneside, a force that has every Geordie living in dreamland. The thesus that Newcastle seem to work by is pass, goal, pass, goal. Hutchinson has got them playing fantastic football in so many different ways. This was the case today at the Sports Direct Arena as Papiss Demba Cisse put the Reds to the sword by scoring another two as he takes his tally to 20, that means that Cisse and Ba have 20 and 24 goals respectively. Current Standings:
View attachment 231573

What tactics are you using as this is insane. Please can u upload them??

Unbelievable story man great work #legend

Thanks

7th APRIL 2012
Swans continue amazing season of their own
View attachment 231589Sinclair celebrates with Rodgers after only goal of the gameView attachment 231588
Promoted Swansea City continued their amazing first season in the Premier League by holding league-giants Newcastle to a 1-0 defeat at the Liberty Stadium. The defeat was only Newcastle's third of the campaign and Toon manager Tyler Hutchinson described Swansea as the "best-passers in the Premier League". This win moves Swansea into 9th which is a position Swansea fans will be elated with, Newcastle remain ten points clear of the chasers at the top of the pile. This defeat probably wont hamper the Toon but will just remind them that they are human afterall.

What tactics are you using as this is insane. Please can u upload them??

Unbelievable story man great work #legend

Thanks

Thank you mate really does mean a lot..its a 4-2-3-1 formation that I'll be uploading when I finish this story, whenever it may end.

9th APRIL 2012
Newcastle bounce back by trashing Bolton
View attachment 231608
Taarabt stars again in Toon demolishionView attachment 231610Adel Taarabt got another Man of the Match award today at St. James' Park after an outstanding display where he got on the scoreheet once as well as creating two. He opened the scoring after a Demba Ba square ball which saw him put the ball into a virtually open net. Hatem Ben Arfa then scored a beautiful solo goal which was his 3rd of the campaign, this was just before Taarabt put in an inch perfect cross for Papiss Cisse to hammer home. Cisse then got the winner after a Taarabt lay off, the fight for top goalscorer is on between Ba and Cisse.

Also, totally unrelated, but very funny so i thought i'd show. This is Villa's lineup for their recent game against Stoke, take a look at the "rather strong beast of a black man" that is playing in CB :)
View attachment 231609

23rd APRIL 2012

Toon content with Stamford Bridge draw
View attachment 231614
Ba earns Newcastle a pointView attachment 231615A pretty quiet game in which both teams never really got going. Juan Mata opened the scoring with a will placed finish but as far as chances go that was about it for the first half. It was more of the same in the second half with no side better than each other. But with 3 mins left Yohan Cabaye played a killer pass out of nowhere and Demba Ba got on the end of it to round Cech and bring the Magpies level. Current Standings:
View attachment 231613

One more win should seal it. Some crazy results you got (4-3 comeback against City!!!!). Keep it up :D