thebluestuart

Reaction score
View attachment 288805
Chelsea Sack Di Matteo in hope to lure in Pep Guardiola
Chelsea have sacked manager Roberto Di Matteo just hours after his Chelsea side lifted the trophy Roman Abramovic had wet dreams about for years! Will he be able to draw in Guardiola?

View attachment 288807
Guardiola snubs Chelsea!
Pep Guardiola has rejected the offer from Abramovic, stating that the Russian is a cold hearted b*****d! So Who will be the next Chelsea manager? Bookies are tipping ex Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez to take the helm!

View attachment 288808
Raaa Benitez in meltdown after being beaten to Chelsea job by new kid on the block
The Chelsea job today was taken by a unknown new manager named Steven Stuart, causing Rafa Benitez to spiral into a meltdown. Sources close to Benitez claim that he went on a drinking binge until 4 in the morning before falling asleep in the streets of London. The big story is however, who is this new manager? and why has he been trusted with the new Chelsea role?

View attachment 288809
New Chelsea manager revealed! Is he up to the task?
Steven Stuart today was revealed as the new Chelsea manager outside Stamford Bridge. "Steven promised Chelsea fans that his main target was to retain the Champions League and get the best out of Fernando Torres". So after many attempts to satisfy the ruthless owner, will this young new manager be the one to silence the Roman Empire?

Personal Targets for the Season

Premier League- 3rd
FA Cup- Semi-Final
League Cup- Final
Champions League- Quarter Final
(even though i said previously i aim to win it, it was just to help the story, this is a realistic target)
Champions Shield- Winner
Super Cup- Winner
Club World Championship-Winner

Ins and Outs
View attachment 288819
Some strong signings just to help strengthen areas were we lacked numbers. My favorite signing is Jovetic who has been amazing in previous saves, and the Southampton midfielder and the Porto winger look great signings for the future

Ahaha! The stuff on Rafa! Poor fella gets a bad rap.
And the manager pic with a Barca shirt on, picturing that at the press conference going down a storm. Good Luck!

Pre Season

Chelsea 3-1 Werder Bremen
Mata, Torres (2)

Guangzhou 1-3 Chelsea
Torres (2), Sturridge

Shandong 2-3 Chelsea
Torres (2), Sturridge
(Torres injured for 4-5 weeks)

Hangzhou 1-2 Chelsea
O.G, Hazard

River 2-1 Chelsea
Sturridge

Pre-season looked to have set Fernando Torres off with bagging the goals, and when he was injured the goals were harder to find. Confident performances though apart from the River game which was again a case of not being able to find the net! I hoped the goals would start flowing again for the champions shield against City.

Ahaha! The stuff on Rafa! Poor fella gets a bad rap.
And the manager pic with a Barca shirt on, picturing that at the press conference going down a storm. Good Luck!
Cheers mate, and i know, only picture of me on my laptop! haha, nothing like a bit of controversy to start a new job ;)

2012 Champions Shield Final
Chelsea vs Manchester City
This was a game i had hoped to win to get something in my very empty trophy cabinet however, after pre-season performances, i knew that the goals had to come from somewhere unexpected... if the goals would come that is.

Team Line ups:

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Terry (87), Luiz, Cole (45), Lampard, Vidal, Oscar, Hazard, Sturridge, Jovetic (45)
Subs used: Bertrand (45), Ramires (45), Cahil (87)

Man City: Hart, Maicon, Lescott, Kompany, Clichy (85), Fellaini, Silva, Toure, Aguero, Nasri, Tevez
Subs used: Kolarov (85)

Score: Chelsea 0-2 Manchester City
Goal Scorers: Tevez (2)
Man Of The Match: Tevez

My prediction came true. We had 10 shots in the match and only hit the target once. Both of Tevez's goals could of been avoided, the first being passed to him by Terry, and the second a freak goal, in which he headed it on the edge of the box near the throw-in line, Cech ran out and dived over the ball and the ball trickled into the net (very realistic...)

August Update
Chelsea go unbeaten in there first two games!
The goals start to roll in!
Super Cup Final Drama!

Wigan 1-4 Chelsea
Lampard (2), Ramires, Jovetic

Chelsea 3-1 Swansea
Luiz, Hazard, Rodriguez

A Great start to the Premier League! 7 goals in 2 games shows that we can get goals from other area's! Good too see the two new boys getting in on the score sheet! Only problem is that we are yet to keep a clean sheet since i took over which could come back and haunt us if it is not corrected

Player of the Month:
View attachment 288848
Hazard was the main man in the first two games, being involved in nearly every goal and chipping in with a goal as well Great start from the young Belgium.

League Table:
View attachment 288849

2012 UEFA Super Cup Final
Chelsea vs Athletico Madrid
Team Line-ups:

Chelsea: Cech, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Lampard, Ramires, Rodriguez (84), Mata, Hazard, Jovetic(45)
Subs used: Sturridge (45-73) Moses (73), Oscar (84)

Ath. Madrid: Courtouis, Aitor, Diaz, Godin, Filipe, Tiago, Belozoglu (57), Adrian(68), Turan, Rodriguez (40), Falcao
Subs Used: Santos (40), Juanfran (57), Silvio (68)

Score: Chelsea (1)1-1(4) Ath. Madrid (p)
Scorers: Chelsea - Rodriguez
Ath. Madrid - Falcao
Man of the Match: Mata

We got so unlucky in this game! we had 15 shots compared to Athletico's 2! Are loaned out goalkeeper proved he has a future at Chelsea once Petr Cech has hung up his gloves with a number of top class saves

James Ward-Prowse for £25m :O your mad

Star of the future! and its 5 million upfront and 20 million after so many league games, so ill only pay it if he turns out decent haha
Ahhh well done. Just looked insane before you explained. He's struggling to get into my Southampton team, but could have a future. Just Jack Cork and Andrea Poli are ahead of him (Poli is out for 3 months though so its his time to shine now).

Good luck and nice start btw I'm a huge Chelsea fan so will follow

he's only 17 give the boy a break ;) and well ive got him loaned out at the moment, and hope to try and break him into the first team by the time he is 20 hopefully :) and cheers! I hope i can do the mighty blues proud :)

September review
Chelsea's goal worries continue
Torres comes back with a goal
Capital One progression!

West Brom 1-2 Chelsea
Torres, Moses

Chelsea 0-0 Everton

Chelsea 0-1 Tottenham

Well, well, well. Just when i thought things were looking up, goalscoring wise, September provides a poor month for goals. Every game we had at least 3 times the amount of shots as the opposition and Tottenham only had one shot in their win, heavy attacking training for the next few weeks by the looks of it

Player of the Month:
View attachment 288870
John has been an absolute rock at the back! getting over a 7 rating in all three games and the main reason why the other teams are hardly getting any chances!

League table:

View attachment 288871

Capital One Cup
Blackburn 1-4 Chelsea (e)
Jovetic, Torres, Oscar, Sturridge
Absolute poor opening 90 minuets, and it took the substitution of Torres to spark the team into life

Champions League
Anderlecht 2-2 Chelsea
Jovetic, Torres(p)
Again, poor finishing from the team, although their goals were on the counter and the second one was a freak goal and a glitch in the game (Cech ran to collect a through ball and he completely missed it, so their striker had an empty net) again, Torres came on to save us, even if it was from the penalty spot.

Last edited:
October Review
Unbeaten month
The goals finally start coming
Champions League domination

Chelsea 3-0 QPR
Torres (3)

Sunderland 1-1 Chelsea
Rodriguez

Southampton 1-2 Chelsea
Torres (2)

A good month expect from the draw at Sunderland, but they were on good form and 6th in the league, and their goal came from a mistake from Romeu standing in for the injured Cahil, Luiz and Ivanovic. Good to see Torres back to his Liverpool days, he's finally looking like a £50 million striker

Player of the month:
View attachment 288928
5 goals in 3 games earns Torres player of the month. As long as he's form keeps up we can do great things this season

League table:
View attachment 288930

Capital One cup:
Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa
Jovetic (2), Sturridge
Good solid performance from the reserves, with Jovetic showing why he was worth £25 million

Champions League:
Chelsea 4-0 Zenit
Jovetic (2), O.G, Sturridge

Helsingsborg 0-2 Chelsea
Torres, Ramires
Confident performances in the champions league. Other results have been going are way and we currently sit top by 3 points.

Good start. £105m on trnsfers in first season and not much return in the way of selling the pressure must be on. I bought Jovetic in my Tottenham story and he is class scores for fun really. Good luck though.

Cheers :) and i always wait until the next season to get the selling money back as all the players who didn't perform in the first season gets offloaded and i know, he is a beast, well worth £25 million

not bad so far..if u can activate Ba's Release clause....i think tottenham need me as manager i am 2nd at the mo in jan.i am considering turning it into a story

Good so far and good to see Torres finally scoring regularly ;) :p

November Report
Chelsea vs United at the Bridge
Champions League progression
Capital one cup disaster!

Chelsea 1-0 United

Torres
Massive result! Helped by a early Van Persie red card.

Chelsea 4-0 Stoke
O.G, Jovetic (2), Rodriguez

Reading 2-2 Chelsea
Torres (2)

West Ham 2-1 Chelsea
Jovetic

A mixed month for us! Started great with a win against United and a battering of Stoke, but a last minuet goal from reading gave them a point and then West Ham took there chances, something we sadly could not do

Player of the month:
View attachment 289005
His goal won the game at United, and his 2 goals at Reading were so close to giving us the points, shame he picked up an injury at Reading

Capital One Cup:
Derby 1-0 Chelsea
Absolute shocker! We did not turn up at all, Derby was all over us for majority of the match and probably deserved their win

Champions League:
Chelsea 2-0 Helsingborg
Lampard, Marin

Chelsea 3-1 Anderlecht
Hazard, Marin, Sturridge

December Review
Club World Championship
Big games in the premier League
Horrible Champions league draw!

Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal
Oscar, Cole

Fulham 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool

Jovetic, Cahill

Manchester City 4-2 Chelsea
Jovetic, Oscar

Chelsea 4-1 Norwich
O.G, Hazard, Sturridge (2)

Chelsea 3-0 Wigan
Marin, Torres, Terry

If it was not for the defeat against bottom of the league Fulham, it would of been a good month, the defeat at City was expected and it was an even game, City making more of their chances.

Player of the month:
View attachment 289006
Not just his goals, but his overall performances. The young Brazilian as had a great month.

League table:
View attachment 289009

Club World Championship:
Monterrey 0-1 Chelsea
Marin

Corinthians 0-1 Chelsea
Torres

Good performances from the lads in Japan, especially from Rodriguez, who won player of the tournament Nice to finally have something in the trophy room and a strong return from Torres.

Champions League:
Zenit 1-2 Chelsea
Hazard, Ramires

Last 16 draw:

View attachment 289010
Not the kindest of draws if i'm honest ....