August Review
First 3 games of the season
Champions League and Capital One Cup draw
Massive squad Rotations

18/8/13
Premier League
Chelsea 2-0 Fulham
Rossi, Jovetic
Good start to the season. Rossi got us off the mark with a debut goal, and then substitute Jovetic rounded off an impressive display

24/8/13
Premier League
West Brom 2-5 Chelsea
Torres (3), Jovetic, Wonderen
Great too see my wonderkid have a solid debut, getting a debut goal and fantastic 9.3 rating, if it was not for Torre's hat trick he would of easily been man of the match

31/8/13
Premier League
Chelsea 2-0 QPR
Torres, Jenas
We are looking really impressive early on, and i'm glad to see my squad rotation is working like a charm

Premier League Table:
View attachment 291447

Player of the Month:
View attachment 291448
Fernando picking up from were he left off last season, and looks set for another season with a lot of goals

Champions League Draw:
View attachment 291449

And just to end things on a high note, here is the first of many awards i hope new boy Wonderen:

View attachment 291450

September Review
Remain unbeaten in the league
Champions league and Capital One Cup action

14/9/13
Premier League
Stoke 2-2 Chelsea
Hazard (2)
Well, Stoke away is always a tough game, but i am gutted we threw away a 2-0 lead and drop are first points of the season

18/9/13
Champions League
HSV 2-2 Chelsea
Ramires, Affane
Again we threw away a two goal lead. We need to start guarding against complacency when we are leading

21/9/13
Premier League
Chelsea 2-0 Sunderland
Cahill, Lukaku
Finally we take a 2-0 lead and hold onto it! Good to see Lukaku get his first goal for the club, and i hope he can bring many more

24/9/13
Capital One Cup
Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa
Lukaku (2), Cole
Nice confident run out for the players who aren't going to see many games this season due to a massive squad, with Lukaku showing why he may b worthy of some more games

28/9/13
Premier League
Everton 2-2 Chelsea
I'm getting a bit sick of 2-2 scorelines. We were not at are best today, and i thought Torres had won it when he made it 2-1 with 5 minuets remaining, however, Jelavic had other ideas and scored in the 90th minuet

League Table:
View attachment 291529

October Review
A terrible run of results crush are morale
Champions League Shock
Key players just don't perform

1/10/13
Champions League
Chelsea 0-1 CSKA (Sofia)
Unbelievable, we had so many chances we should of hit double digits but my second team just could not find the net. CSKA had one shot all night and it turned out to provide the shock of the tournament so far.

6/10/13
Premier League
Chelsea 1-1 Tottenham
Torres
I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. I thought we could of beat Tottenham today but we just could not take are chances and then defend well.

19/10/13
Premier League
Chelsea 2-0 Aston Villa
Hazard, Rossi
Glad we got a rest to make the lads a bit sharper, and a confident performance at the Bridge

22/10/13
Champions League
Porto 2-0 Chelsea
Well, are Champions League group is turning out to be harder then expected, with only a point from are opening three games. Porto deserved their win to be honest

26/10/13
Premier League
Man City 1-0 Chelsea
Thought we could of stole a point in this game and keep are unbeaten run going, but a late goal sealed are first defeat, and keeps are bad run going

29/10/13
Capital One Cup
Chelsea 2-1 Cardiff
Luiz, Rossi
I was really nervous coming into this game off the back of two defeats, morale was low and they took an early lead, but thank god are blushes were spared as we won a spot in the quarter-final

League Table:
Forgot, Sorry...

Too all followers of this story, i would love your feedback on how to make the presentation better, cause your the ones reading the story, so i want to know what you want too see and how you want to see it. Any feedback would be amazing :)

Really good story mate, keep it up. The only thing is maybe for your top young players every second post or so put up a SS of there progress. Keep it up mate:p

November Review
Back on Form
Champions league savior
Uneaten in League

2/11/13
Premier League
Wigan 2-2 Chelsea
Hazard (2)
Disappointed we could not get all three points, and i was really worrying this would be another disaster month

6/11/13
Champions League
Chelsea 1-0 Porto
Lampard
This is one of the most vital wins ive had in my time at Chelsea, and now we are back on track to make the last 16

9/11/13
Premier League
Wolves 0-1 Chelsea
Jovetic
Comfortable win for the players who don't expect to be on the starting 11, would of liked a bigger win however.

12/11/13
Premier League
Chelsea 3-0 Blackburn
Lampard, Ramires, Torres
Back to winning ways by the look of it, and hopefully the little bump last month is well and truly smoothed out

23/11/13
Premier League
Chelsea 4-1 Southampton
Hazard (3), Rossi
Hazard has been in great form this month, being a part of most goals we have scored, and carries on his form with a hat-trick. Good to see we are scoring for fun once again

26/11/13
Champions League
Chelsea 3-0 HSV
Torres (2), Ramires
Now qualification looks a definate, all we need to do is beat CSKA and we are through ... however, they did beat us last time round

30/11/13
Premier League
Norwich 2-4 Chelsea
Hazard (2), Torres(2)
Great way to end the month with even more goals. 14 goals in are last 4 games shows we once again mean business

Premier League Table:
Annoyingly, the screenshot has not saved, so here is the table after one game in December
View attachment 292220

Young Players Improvements:
View attachment 292221View attachment 292222View attachment 292223View attachment 292228View attachment 292225

December Review
Strange results in the PL
Arsenal, Liverpool and United in a row
Champions League and Capital One Cup draw

3/12/13
Capital One Cup Quarter-Final
Chelsea 1-0 West Ham
Von Wonderen
Good result to make it into the Semi-Final, and good to see Wonderen on the score sheet

7/12/13
Premier League
Newcastle 3-4 Chelsea
Luiz, Torres (2), De Bruyne
What a game! We took the lead, then went 2-1 down, then we leveled only for them to regain the lead, and with 10 minuets left we managed to turn it around and win the game!

11/12/13
Champions League
CSKA 0-2 Chelsea
Kakuta, Rodriguez
Great result to get us into the last 16 of the Champions League, but the result was expected

15/12/13
Premier League
Arsenal 4-0 Chelsea
Dead, oh dear. We was smashed by the gunners at their own ground, Torres and Hazard were both injured so things were going to be tough, and we have Liverpool and United next, this could be a disaster

21/12/13
Premier League
Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool
Mata
Great result against a Liverpool side who are not flying in the league under ex manager Rafa Benitez, and as a result he was sacked after the game. Poor Rafa

26/12/13
Premier League
Chelsea 2-1 Man United
Jenas, Lukaku
Great result against are rivals for the league, taking a 2-0 lead, and holding on for a vital win to take us top

28/12/13
Premier League
Birmingham 0-2 Chelsea
Jenas, Oscar
Nice easy win to round off a reasonable okay month

League Table:
Forgot to update it! Sorry

Capital One and Champions League draws:
View attachment 292261View attachment 292262
Not the worst draws. The Champions League draw was quite kind considering last year, and the Capital One cup could of been much harder ....

Last edited:
January Review
Capital One Cup disaster!
Unbeaten in the league
FA Cup action

1/1/14
Premier League
Chelsea 4-0 West Brom
Hazard (3), Lukaku
Great game from one of the players of the season, Hazard, and two of his goals came first and second in goal of the month.

4/1/14
FA Cup
Chelsea 3-1 Cardiff
Rossi (3)
Easy win in the FA Cup, setting up a next round clash with QPR.

8/1/14
Capital One Cup Quarter-Final
Tottenham 4-2 Chelsea
Lampard (2)
Dear, oh dear. I knew this was going to be a tough game but i was hoping a defense that has not been that bad this season would be better then this. Tough return game for the bridge

12/1/14
Premier League
Fulham 0-2 Chelsea
Luiz, Lukaku
Good win against a team who are not exactly flying in the league, and we dominated the game getting a comfortable win from it

18/1/14

Premier League
QPR 2-2 Chelsea
Cahil, Lukaku
A bad draw. However, QPR are flying in the league in 6th (when i played them at the time) but it is good to see Lukaku is bagging goals for fun in the league

21/1/14
Capital One Cup Quater-Final
Chelsea (3) 1-2 Tottenham
Hazard
I'm actually quite upset about going out. I really thought this could of been a way to get my first domestic silverware for the club

25/1/14
FA Cup
QPR 1-2 Chelsea
Jovetic, Rodriguez
Good to get are own back with a reserve-ish team, was a bit of a scare when they went 1-0 up, but the more skilled players kept calm and came back to win ... only for a next round draw away at Arsenal

28/1/14
Premier League
Chelsea 2-0 Stoke
Rossi, Luiz
Good win against a side famous for not conceding many goals

League Table:

View attachment 292991
A nice 5 point gap opened up in the table giving us a bit of space to breath and focus on European and Domestic glory. Would love to do the treble in my second season!

Youth Watch:

View attachment 292992View attachment 292993View attachment 292994

Last edited:
February Review
Still unbeaten in the Premier League
Champions League first leg
Torres comes back from injury to terrify opposition

1/2/14
Premier League
Sunderland 0-0 Chelsea
A bore draw. We was poor in the finishing department, and it is a massive 2 points lost against bottom of the league Sunderland. We need to improve

4/2/14
Premier League
Tottenham 0-0 Chelsea
Im more happy about this point then the one against Sunderland. Tottenham dominated most of the game and Cech's world class keeping kept us in it. We had a few chances, but a win would of been harsh on Tottenham

8/2/14
Premier League
Chelsea 2-0 Everton
Finally a victory. We were good against Everton and deserved the win, and it was what we needed for the Arsenal game up next. Plus, Torres is back!

15/2/14
FA Cup
Arsenal 1-5 Chelsea
Torres (3), Ramires, Rossi
Well, what a way to come back! Torres had his hat-trick in the first half! he could of got more if i had not of brought him off at half time for fitness reasons! Great game!

26/2/14
Champions League
Chelsea 3-1 Galatasaray
Torres (2), Lukaku
Oh how we missed you Torres! 5 goals in 2 games show that the injury did not have a massive effect on him, and in fact has made him hungry for goals! With Man City next in the league, i think they will be very worried about my strike force!

Premier League:
View attachment 293033

Just realized i have never shown a SS of my tactics or my squad, so here you go:

View attachment 293034View attachment 293035

March Review

1/3/14
Premier League
Chelsea 3-1 Man City
Hazard (3)
What a game for Hazard! two long range free kicks and a 30 yard volley stole the show as we pushed City further away from us

8/3/14
Premier League
Aston Villa 2-1 Chelsea
Torres
Well, this was very disappointing Villa had two shots and they was their goals, but are 15 shots could not give us the goals to even get a point! Massive upset!

15/3/14
Premier League
Chelsea 2-0 Wigan
Torres, Hazard
Nice win against a poor Wigan wide as we close in on my first league title

18/3/14
Champions League
Galatasaray 1-1 Chelsea
Jovetic
I put out a weak side in the hope they would not lose 2-0 to a reasonably lower team, and they did not disappoint now just to wait for the Quarter and Semi-finals.

22/3/14
FA Cup
Liverpool 3-2 Chelsea
Luiz, Hazard
This was bitterly disappointing We took the lead early on, only for them too hit back after half time and take the lead. Hazard leveled it in the 90th minuet, but Allen scored from their kick-off. I was devastated

26/3/14
Premier League
Chelsea 2-0 Wolves
Hazard, Jovetic
Comfortable win against a Wolves side as a Premier League title looks very close indeed

29/3/14
Premier League
Blackburn 0-3 Chelsea
Hazard (2), Jovetic
What a month for Hazard! He has had one **** of a season and this month will most defiantly be his finest! 7 goals in 6 and a handful of assists.

League Table:
View attachment 293223

Key Players:
View attachment 293224View attachment 293225View attachment 293226

Champions League Draw:

View attachment 293227

April Review
Simply amazing month
Champions League drama

1/4/14
Champions League
Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
Ramires
What a bad start! The away goal will help, we just need a 1-0 win the Bridge

5/4/14
Premier League
Chelsea 0-2 Norwich
Oh no! We need to be better then this if we are going to overturn Arsenal! Was a weak team but we should be better then this!

9/4/14
Champions League
Chelsea 3-0 Arsenal
Luiz, Hazard, Jovetic
Well, that more like it! A great performance and i'm chuffed! Looks like a Semi-Final clash with City

13/4/14
Premier League
Southampton 1-3 Chelsea
Hazard, Lampard, Torres
Back on track in the league with a great performance. The Premier League title is looking very good at the moment

19/4/14
Premier League
Chelsea 0-0 Newcastle
Well, scratch that. We once again could not hit the net, even though we had enough chances to win by 5 or 6

23/4/14
Champions League
Manchester City 5-1 Chelsea
Torres
I am speechless. We just needed to keep out City as much as possible. Well, looks like the Champions League wont be coming back to Stamford Bridge this year

26/4/14
Premier League
Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea
Hazard, Lukaku
This is what we needed to bounce back! City and United were closing in, and a loss could of set up a disaster end to the season

29/4/14
Champions League
Chelsea 5-0 Manchster City
Jovetic (4), Hazard
..... I am speechless. I think the players felt a bit bad about that disaster in Manchester. It helped that City players were tired from the Manchester derby 3 days prior to this, but i did not imagine this in my wildest of dreams! 2 finals in 3 years for the London club!

League Table:
View attachment 293289

Next Month:
The Premier League is decided in the last day
Champions League drama once again for Chelsea in the Final
Will I win manager of the year?

May Review

3/5/14
Premier League
Manchester United 3-5 Chelsea
Luiz, Hazard (2), Lukaku, Jovetic
This is what we needed! A must win game for us! I feared the worst when they took an early lead, but we picked areselves up and showed how much we really wanted the title back at the Bridge! 2 games left and we only need to win one of them

11/5/14
Premier League
Chelsea 0-5 Arsenal
Well, after 3 incredible wins, we throw it away and get hammered by Arsenal, meaning that the title will be decided on the last day of the season against Birmingham

Next update:
Last day of the Premier League, can Chelsea win it back? Plus, Champions League drama against Juventus. Can Chelsea do the double?

End Of Season Drama!

18th May 2014
Premier League (final day)
Chelsea 3 vs 0 Birmingham

View attachment 293293

Line Ups:
View attachment 293298

Scorers: Rodriguez (2), Jovetic
MOTM: Rodriguez (8.6)

We've done it! Chelsea have won the Premier League! I'm ecstatic! We were amazing against Birmingham and absolutly hammered them! One trophy won, just one more to go!

24th May 2014
Champions League Final
Chelsea 2 vs 1 Juventus

View attachment 293299

Line Ups:
View attachment 293300
Scorers:​ O.G, Lampard (p)
MOTM: David Luiz (8.7)

(Que Gary Neville ******) We've done it! against all odds! 5-1 down to City at one point, and we have turned it around to become the Champions of Europe once again! They took the lead early on, only for Frank Lampard to hit a 35 yard volley onto the crossbar, which hit their keeper and trickled over the line. We dominated the game and got a penalty in the 70th minuet and Lampard calm as you like hammered it into the top corner to win Chelsea their 2nd Champions League in 3 years! Incredible!

2014-15 Pre Season

Transfers so far:
IN
Axel Wistel - Zenit -£40 million
Falcao - Ath. Madird - £37.5 million
Domenico Cesarano - Roma - £10 million
Bafetimbi Gomis - Free

Out

Petr Cech - Man City - £24 million
Juan Mata - At. Madrid - £20 million
Micheal Essien - Everton - £7.5 million

Victor Moses - Southampton - £5 million
Fernando Torres - At. Madrid - Loan

Some big names left the Bridge, but some even bigger ones have joined, with another fantastic young player. Mata was poor last season, and his first season was short through injury, so i decided to cash in on the Spaniard Cech was always going to hold Courtois out of the starting 11, so i had to make a gamble to get the best out of my young keeper

Pre-Season results:
Chelsea 6-2 Werder Bremen
Affane, Van Wonderen, Cole, Terry, Milevskyi, O.G

Daegu 0-1 Chelsea
Rossi

Pohang 0-1 Chelsea
Jovetic

Chelsea 2-0 Lyon
Terry, Milevskyi

Chelsea 3-1 Real Madrid
Falcao, Luiz, Lukaku

Last edited:
August Review

10/8/14
Community Shield
Manchester United 1-0 Chelsea
This was so unlucky! We hit the post 3 times and they only had one shot on target. not the most important trophy in the world, but i would like to have this in my cabinet

16/8/14
Premier League
QPR 0-3 Chelsea
Falcao, O.G (2)
We got a bit lucky here with 2 O.G, but Falcao was involved in all of them, and he was unlucky not to have a hat trick in his first game of the premier League however. Promising stuff from the Colombian

23/8/14
Premier League
Chelsea 3-0 Bolton
Luiz, Hazard, Falcao
Another great win for us, and that £37.5 million striker seems to be completely worth it, Courtois is also living up to Cech's massive shadow he left at the club

29/8/14
Euro Super Cup
Chelsea 4-2 PSG
Hazard (2), Falcao, De Bruyne
Another European trophy to add to the cabinet! And yet another good performance! Hazard showing that last season was not a one off, and Falcao seems to have a **** for scoring goals

League Table:
View attachment 293606

Key players:
View attachment 293608View attachment 293609View attachment 293610View attachment 293611

Would love some feedback from you guys following the story! i know its not the best story on here but i would love if you guys could help me make it better with any criticism, good or bad :)

Many people don't see a challenge with Chelsea mate as they have moneybags and no ambition :)
I'm sure you have silent followers though as do I. People will be reading.

Lol U got rid of ur best player of the save Fernando Torres?

How rude.