good stuff so far mate, good luck against Real Madrid!

gd luck...madrid wont be easy..and poor benitez suffering a meltdown...ppl need to gt behind him in real life tho cos roman wont sack him till he end of season and may not after tht lol....but keep up the great story so far

sorry i have not been updating, been up to my eyeballs in college work, and i have to play Norwich and Wigan again cause my computer shut down and didn't save so i have to redo it, but luckily i didn't post after December, next update in about an hour :)

The two games i had to replay were:
Chelsea 1-0 Norwich
Chelsea 0-0 Wigan
really do not know how i can win the games so comfotably the first time round, and then struggle to score against them the second time round! Unbelivable

January Review
Packed Premier League fixtures
FA cup action
Games against two teams from the top 5

Premier League
View attachment 291082

Chelsea 4-1 West Ham
Romeu, Marin, Sturridge (2)

Aston Villa 0-1 Chelsea
Rodriquez

Swansea 1-1 Chelsea
Marin

Everton 2-1 Chelsea
O.G

Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea
Hazard (2), Marin

Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle
Luiz, Torres, Hazard

West Brom 0-0 Chelsea

Mixed results this month, was really disappointed that we could not score few more goals against weaker opposition, but somehow we bagged 6 goals past 4th and 5th place. The result against Everton was a disaster, Torres got sent off within 30 minuets, but we took the lead, however, we could not hold on in the second half

League table:

View attachment 291096
Manchester City look like they have got the league for a second year in a row. Looks like its a battle for second now then

Player of the Month:
View attachment 291107
Marko Marin

Not only has he contributed with some goals, his overall performance has been amazing this month, his work rate every game has been incredible

FA Cup
View attachment 291108

Shrewsbury 0-3 Chelsea
Torres, Lampard, Ramires

QPR 1-3 Chelsea
Vidal (2 penalties), O.G

February Review
Can we pull back the gap between us and City?
FA Cup drama
Champions league thriller

Premier league Results:
QPR 0-1 Chelsea
Jovetic
would of liked to have won by a bigger margin, but Jovetic, who only just come back from injury got a good goal

Chelsea 4-1 Sunderland
Torres (3), Hazard
Torres showed why he is worth £50 million pound! Could of easily been more

Champions League:
Real Madrid 4-3 Chelsea
Torres (2), Oscar
We took the lead in the first half, but they fired in 2 just after the break, we then leveled, with Oscar, but a poor pass from Luiz played Ozil through to re-gain the lead, we leveled the match again with 5 minuets to go, and looked to have got a draw, but Ozil once again scored from Madrid's kick off. Pressure is on for the game at Stamford Bridge

FA Cup
Wigan 0-0 Chelaea
We dominated them the whole game and should of won by a mile, but we could not get that winning goal and was forced into a reply

Chelsea 2-1 Wigan
Oscar (2)
Bit of a scare when they went 1-0 up within 10 minuets, but Oscar managed to reply just before half time and then again halfway into the second half. This set up a 6th round tie with Portsmouth

League table:
Forgot the screenshot, but City lost to Arsenal, meaning the gap was starting to close!

Player of the month:

View attachment 291183
A hattrick against Sunderland and 2 vital goals against Madrid means Torres gets his 3rd player of the month!

March Review
Champions league glory... but for who?
Premier league clash with United
FA Cup action

Premier League:
Chelsea 4-1 Southampton
Torres (3), O.G
Torres is bagging hat-tricks for fun! A strong win against Southampton, but nothing more then i expected

Stoke 1-2 Chelsea
Torres (2)
Another strong win at a ground that is one of the hardest to win at. Torres is scoring for fun

Manchester United 2-0 Chelsea
Shame Torres could not carry his goal scoring record here! We didn't deserve anything from the game, we was poor

Chelsea 2-1 Reading
Cole, Cahilll
Are defenders showed are strikers a thing or two here as it took a goal from Cahill won the game in the 86th minuet

FA Cup:
Portsmouth 1-3 Chelsea
Sturridge, Jovetic, Marin
Comfortable win at the league one side, but now it gets hard, with a Semi-Final tie with Arsenal

Champions League:
Chelsea (5)2-1(5) Real Madrid
Chelsea win on away goals
Mata, Jovetic
What a game! we went 2-0 up with Mata coming back from injury to score the first, and Jovetic made it 2-0 just after half time, and we just had to hold on. The favorites have been knocked out! Lets hope the next round draw is a bit kinder to us this time

Champions league draw:
View attachment 291270
Of course it wouldn't, if we was going to retain are Champions league, we wasn't going to do it with ease. However, we beat Barcelona last year, and we sure as **** were going to put up a fight this year

Premier League:
View attachment 291271
The loss to United lost us 2nd place, and are chances at the title, just as City's grip on a second successive title seems to be tightening

Player of the Month:
View attachment 291272
Torres is on the form of his life at the moment. This is the £50 million pound signing that everyone expected, with Torres on this kind of form, we still have a chance at the Premier League

April Review
Total disaster...
Tough fixtures

2/4/13
Champions League
Barcelona 1 vs Chelsea 0
Not as bad of a loss as i expected, and it gives us a slight chance in the return home fixture, as long as we keep them out at the Bridge

6/4/13
Premier League
Liverpool 1 vs Chelsea 0
Could blame this on the jet lag from midweek, but i think we can now kiss the title goodbye ...

10/4/13
Champions League
Chelsea 2 (2) vs Barcelona 1 (2)
(Barcelona win on away goals)
Luiz, Hazard
We beat the best team in the world ... unfortunately it was not enough. We did not show up in the first half and Messi got his first ever goal against us. The second half was dominated by us and i thought we could of stole it in the last 10 minuets, if it had not been from some goalkeeping heroics from Valdes

14/4/13
FA Cup Semi-Final
Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
Moses
I was devastated by this. We took the lead within a minuet and was in control until the ref awarded them a penalty midway through the second half which evened the game out. I'd used all my subs to try and win the game and Jovetic got injured in the last minuets, bringing us to 10 men, and then Bertrand was injured, meaning with 9 men, Arsenal was bound to win. I tried to hold on to penalties, but they scored in the second half of extra time

17/4/13

Premier League
Arsenal 3-2 Chelsea
Luiz, Ramires
A poor first half cost us dear. They was 2-0 up at half time and i thought we had scrounged a point with two goals in the second half to pull it level, but they managed to score a goal with just seconds left. With hard games coming thick and fast we are really finding it hard to cope

20/4/13
Premier League
Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa
Sturridge (3)
Finally a win! and boy did we need it, morale is at a all time low and we needed Sturridge to give us are first points this month. However, are chances of winning the league now are almost impossible

27/4/13
Premier League
Chelsea 0-1 Fulham
Well, we got a nice 7 day break, but we still struggled. 3 points in the whole month has put us out of the title, and now we are struggling for third place. What a poor month this has been

League Table:

Sorry, forgot, but City have won it

Player of the Month:
View attachment 291294
I considered not putting this in for April, due to how poor we have been, but credit to Sturridge, he won us are only points for the month

May review
City win back to back titles
We fight for 3rd
Despite bad results, i'm offered a new five year contract

1st May 2013:
View attachment 291295

4/5/13
Premier League
Newcastle 3-0 Chelsea
This is how i celebrate a new contract ... by being torn apart by Geordie's, and apparently my job is now under pressure, and i need a win in my next game ... but guess who it is against

12/5/13
Premier League
Chelsea 4-2 Man City
Torres (3), Hazard
Well, i think that may silence critics for a little while as we destroyed the champions and my main man Torres bagged yet another hat trick, third place looks set, so i set my eyes to the Golden Boot

19/5/13
Premier League
Chelsea 2-0 Norwich
Torres (2)
The final day of the season was quite comfortable Torres getting yet another two goals, one in the first minuet, and a penalty in the last... was it enough to win him the Golden boot?

League Table:
View attachment 291296

Player of the Month:

View attachment 291297
Did you really expect anyone else? 5 goals in 2 games for Torres round off his amazing season

End of Season Report:

Premier League Winners:
Manchester City
FA Cup Winners:
Brighton
Capital One Cup Winners:
Stoke
Champions League Winners: AC Milan
Europa League Winners:
Bayern Leverkusen

Chelsea Player Awards:

Golden Boot:
View attachment 291298

Young Player of the Year:
View attachment 291299

Team of the Year:
View attachment 291300

Great story mate, I was happy to see Manchester City won the league again though. Keep it up one of the best on the site.

cheers :) and yeah, i was glad it weren't United, but this season i wanna be the one lifting the title ;)

could i ask what role are you using for torres and is he lone striker?
thanks & keep up the goodish work haha

Pre-Season
Confident friendlies
3 great youth intakes
Big players sold

Players In:
Guiseppe Rossi - Valencia - £29.5 million
Gerard Von Wonderen - Feyernood - £7.5 million
Carlos - Real Madrid - £4 million
Jordi More - Barcelona - £3.8 million
Jermaine Jenas - Free
Artem Milevskyi - Free

Players Out:

Arturo Vidal - Man City - £20 million
John Obi Mikel - Schalke - £15 million
Victor Moses - Sunderland - Loan
James Ward-Prowse - Southampton - Loan

Raw Talent Found:
View attachment 291373
Could not believe my luck when i stumbled across this young lad. 14 years old and his stats are unbelievable, all he needs is that extra pace and we could have a Messi double?

Reserve players Promoted:

Thibalut Courtois
Micheal Essien
Gael Kakuta
Josh McEachran
Kevin De Bruyne
Amin Affane
Romelu Lukaku

Friendlies:
PSV 2-2 Chelsea
Lukaku, Bruyne

Chelsea 2-0 PSG
Terry, Wonderen

Shenhua 1-2 Chelsea
Torres, Bruyne

Quingdao 0-4 Chelsea
Torres (2), Kakuta, O.G

Guangzhou 1-4 Chelsea
Torres (2), Rodriguez, Milevskyi

Overall, a confident pre-season to see how the new players and the promoted reserves would fit in, and so far so good. Lets just hope we can carry this good form into the Premier League