• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 532
  • Views Views 37K

Should I Remove injury's from major players

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok can i just ask how it is played as i havent played in an auction game before...

Is it on newest transfer patch like Silva in City etc. etc. ?? If so, then I'll take City. Naah, even if not I will :D

Ok can i just ask how it is played as i havent played in an auction game before...
ok mate have a good read of rules and auction lots, then PM me your bids within 24 hours, then once everyone has bidded I will put up the results of auction 1 and any players you have won will be added to your original squad. Then the process will be repeated in auction 2 and 3. Then after auction 3 there will be 48 hours where you can negotiate trades between the other players in the game, Finally when all the squads have been decided I will run the game as a story and find out who has created the best squad

Update
Only 3 teams remaining so sign up now for
Benfica
Marseille
or Sevilla

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Is it on newest transfer patch like Silva in City etc. etc. ?? If so, then I'll take City. Naah, even if not I will :D

no I will be using patch 10.3 but I will put you at Man City.

will

Man city just went didnt they?...finally..

loool..no one was taking them..only 2 left now.

Quick question, what if a player has a tied bid of £200m, between 2 players, as neither can bid more, who would win?

Quick question, what if a player has a tied bid of £200m, between 2 players, as neither can bid more, who would win?

Cut him down the middle and give half to each team
Or.....co-ownership?

Then never player gets the player..

and he goes ack up for auction in the next lot..or something like that. if there both out of money.

The choosen team does matter (for me in any case). I took Juventus to have Buffon and Chielini and now I buy players for my weak positions. So with Man City you wouldn't need to bother that much with new striker for instance

yeaa same with me.
i got chelsea....fantastic goalie...might need 1 more defender
and a couple stirkers and midfielders...
only about 5 players to buy.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Will gone offline now...so if anyone wants to join.

he'll acceept when he comes back on later probs.

You won't have Buffon and Chiellini if someone else signs them in the Auction though will you?

they wont be in the auction because they are already in my team. Auctioned players are those who ARENT in anyones team mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back