• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 532
  • Views Views 37K

Should I Remove injury's from major players

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't have Buffon and Chiellini if someone else signs them in the Auction though will you?
He will have them as players from the 20 clubs listed wont be in the auction.

just added this new rule to the auction rules

4) An the End of the Auction any LOTS ending in a tied bid will be re-auctioned

thats what i was thinkin u was going to do...

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

it seems like no one wants benfica?

Update
Im off to work now.
Benfica still available so 1st person to post wanting them will get them (so as soon as you know you have got them you can PM me your bids)
also now just waiting on bids for AdzKingIV, sass101 and CillianC810 if I have recieved bids from these 3 plus somebody for Benfica I will post the results of auction 1 at about 1.30 GMT.

ps Please remember not to go over your auction budget with your bids
Also if abyone wants any other players adding to the LOT list for the 2nd auction you need to post there details on this thread before the 1st auction ends.

Update
Im off to work now.
Benfica still available so 1st person to post wanting them will get them (so as soon as you know you have got them you can PM me your bids)
also now just waiting on bids for AdzKingIV, sass101 and CillianC810 if I have recieved bids from these 3 plus somebody for Benfica I will post the results of auction 1 at about 1.30 GMT.

ps Please remember not to go over your auction budget with your bids
Also if abyone wants any other players adding to the LOT list for the 2nd auction you need to post there details on this thread before the 1st auction ends.
Can I take Benfica :)

yea Joblas u have got benfica

he said 1st person to post a message..and u have.

and now can u send ur bids to him...member u can only bid on 10 people and not exceed our 200m budget.

AdzKingIV, sass101 and CillianC810, Jbolas

Will1981 Said can u send your bids to him.

I've got a couple of player suggestions for 2nd Auction, if you haven't already thought off these:

Serdar Tasci - Stuttgart
Benedikt Howedes - Schalke
Falcao - Porto
Diogo - Olympiakos

All bids are in - Auction 1 is now closed - I will post the winning bids A.S.A.P

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Update

Results of auction 1 are now on OP

I will sort out auction 2 lot list as well as your auction 2 budgets tomorrow

please let me know if you think I have made any mistakes.

7/10 for 135m, did a lot better than expected. Giampaolo Pazzini, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Ibrahim Afellay, Wilson Palacios, Leroy Fer, Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Eren Derdiyok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back