• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 532
  • Views Views 37K

Should I Remove injury's from major players

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shucks! Should have bidded for Federico Vilar. But still am happy with my signings though (H)

6 out of 9, not bad. I got Cassano, Simao, Bruno Alves, Naldo, Palermo and Alex. I really wanted Rafinha though, missed out on him by 0,8M :S

Well, not too unhappy but could have got more.

My CURRENT squad

Given/Hart
Filipe/Bridge/Lescott -------- Toure/Ferrari/Lescott/Onuoha/Richards -----------Richards/Toure
(No decent player, Robinho, when his loan ends ) -------- Barry/De Jong/Hamsik -------Ireland
Tevez/Adebayor

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Need a good left midfielder, bidded for Bounanotte and Hazard but ....

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Ronan you *******, won Suarez from meh by 0.7 mil XD

Pretty happy with that, Rafinha, Lucas Barrios, Podolski, Eden Hazard, Niko Kranjcar and Zapata.

Just wanted to check one thing before next auction, the funds from unsuccessful bids, do we get those back to add to the £200m for 2nd round?

compleately forgot that i was arsenal **** :(
so ive got

GK: Almunia :(
RB: Sagna
LB: Clichy
CB: Vermaelen
CB: Gallas :(

CM: Song :(
CM: Fabregas

LW: Suarez
RW: Elia
AMC: Arshavin

ST: Van Persie

:( = need improving

Last edited:
So with the 2nd Auction, do we bid for a completely new set of players or just the ones that didn't go in this auction.

Only got Adler, but as Manchester United I don't really need too many players :)

Last edited:
Wow ! As AC Milan, squad complete I think ;)

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

So with the 2nd Auction, do we bid for a completely new set of players or just the ones that didn't go in this auction.

Only got Adler, but as Barcelona I don't really need too many players :)

In next auction, there are those players, who nobody bidded on in this round, and new players. Also the players, who's bidds were tied. ( Gilberto Silva )

Btw, Adler to Barca ? Valdes ??

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

@Will, add Dalton to next auction

My Team
GK: Valdez
RB: Dani Alves
CB: Gerard Pique
CB: Carlos Puyol
LB: Eric Abidal

CM: Xavi
CM: Inestia
CM: Busquets

ST: Imbrahimovic
ST: Messi:
ST: Aguero

My Team
GK: Valdez
RB: Dani Alves
CB: Gerard Pique
CB: Carlos Puyol
LB: Eric Abidal

CM: Xavi
CM: Inestia
CM: Busquets

ST: Imbrahimovic
ST: Messi:
ST: Aguero

Pretty happy with that, Rafinha, Lucas Barrios, Podolski, Eden Hazard, Niko Kranjcar and Zapata.

Just wanted to check one thing before next auction, the funds from unsuccessful bids, do we get those back to add to the £200m for 2nd round?

yes mate your budget for auction 2 will be 200m + whatever you had left after auction 1

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Only got Adler, but as Manchester United I don't really need too many players :)

your Man Utd mate

I need to get a RB, ST, CM and LM.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

yes mate your budget for auction 2 will be 200m + whatever you had left after auction 1

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

your Man Utd mate

That's what it says (H)

I need to get a RB, ST, CM and LM.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

That's what it says (H)
After you edited it :P

I realised my error immediately :P

When's the next list going up?..

Diamondg, care to trade Rafinha? I want him BAD <)

i got chelsea...well i got neaur, de gea, upson, kjaer.

so thats defence and golekeeping done.
just need to focas on attacking side...with 130 MILLION LEFT!...quite happy.
-----------------------------------------------------------Cech/De Gea/Neuar----------------------------------------------------------
Bosingwa/Ivanovic--------------------Terry------------------------------------Upson/Kjaer/Carvalho--------------A.Cole-

---------------------------------------------------------------------Essien-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Lampard---------------------------------Deco/TBC------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------Benayoun/TBC--------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Drgoba-----------------------------------Anelka/TBC---------------------------------------

OH AND WHOEVER GOT ARSENAL AINT GOT GALLAS...THEY HAVE RELEASED HIM~!...BET NONE OF YOU KNEW THAT!...check it if you dont believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back