• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 532
  • Views Views 37K

Should I Remove injury's from major players

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got chelsea...well i got neaur, de gea, upson, kjaer.

so thats defence and golekeeping done.
just need to focas on attacking side...with 130 MILLION LEFT!...quite happy.
-----------------------------------------------------------Cech/De Gea/Neuar----------------------------------------------------------
Bosingwa/Ivanovic--------------------Terry------------------------------------Upson/Kjaer/Carvalho--------------A.Cole-

---------------------------------------------------------------------Essien-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Lampard---------------------------------Deco/TBC------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------Benayoun/TBC--------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Drgoba-----------------------------------Anelka/TBC---------------------------------------

OH AND WHOEVER GOT ARSENAL AINT GOT GALLAS...THEY HAVE RELEASED HIM~!...BET NONE OF YOU KNEW THAT!...check it if you dont believe me.

Btw, we play on 10.3, not on the newest transfer patch. That also means that you don't have Benayoun ...

Update

I have just updated the OP with your current signings and auction 2 budgets, please check I havn't made any mistakes.

I am now going to create the auction 2 lot list

Ok...well i going to bid later as im going out soon.

when is the deadline will?

and aww...oh well i buy other people for benayoun positon

**** it, again im too late, **** footy training. if u guys start another one give me a pm. ill definetly be up for it b4 mid nxt wk

Update

Auction 2 is now up and running

Same rules apply, you can bid for upto 10 players and your bids must not excede your auction budget.

The auction will end when I have recieved bids from all players.

please remember when bidding to list the LOT number of the player you are bidding for this makes it much quicker for me to process

cheers Will...

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

**** it, again im too late, **** footy training. if u guys start another one give me a pm. ill definetly be up for it b4 mid nxt wk

I will make you 1st reserve mate, if somebody lets me down I will PM you and assign you there team.

Bids sent, probably going to be wanting to do some trading after auctions, a lot of money left and not many worthwhile players left

check!

By the way: do players you buy that are injured start injured in the game?

check!

By the way: do players you buy that are injured start injured in the game?

ahhh good point ikke!

yeh i wanted to know that aswell..

I didn't even think of that, I will put a poll up

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

When you PM me your bids can you please use the LOT number thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back