Both the Original and the tweak looks interesting - could be fun to throw the original into a Juventus save :)

congratulations christian :) very productive tactic
btw i tweaked the tactic in set piaces , i placed fm serbia's set up at corners aml/amr take corners

Last edited:
I wouldn't use the D word just yet - I do remember the Diablo tactic, and that no matter what team I throw it at, it kinda killed everything, like every leauge from conference to PL without spending much in the transfer department xD

I used the standard San Marino squad in Serie D, ended up easily first. Now been in Serie C, did let some players move out and didn't do any incoming transfer. Great season so far with such a weak squad. I am doing the San Marino challenge and just want to develop the San Marino youth. Awesome!

View attachment 143191

Heres a further update, basically the start of the season was using Eusebio V3 then from the Palace game onwards it's been this tactic, Vardy is having a party along with everybody else by the looks of things hahaha heres some screenshots:
Wow, thanks a lot for the screens and keep on going with that career. Looks very good!

looks like CE hit Diablo xD
Haha, that's a **** of a comment. I wouldn't dare to mention that, but thanks a lot. :p

Someone any more results?

you know that i must see something very special to say positive comments. This tactic is n1 4321 and then tff last versions
this is so outstanding.
I belive is one of best tactics u ever made since i met u :)
the only tweak i made is the corner set up , i changed to serbian's set up , is something very close at set up with knap's ect, most of users i belive that they using this atm , with the only changes the positions

Gz again :) cheers

when do you use the counter tactic?
Depends on my form, home or away game and the difficulty of the match. After a while you get 'comfortable'/'used' to the two tactics and see in what kind of situations it works for your team. But it might be clear that I don't use the underdog version when I am very favorites to win the match. ;)

you know that i must see something very special to say positive comments. This tactic is n1 4321 and then tff last versions
this is so outstanding.
I belive is one of best tactics u ever made since i met u :)
the only tweak i made is the corner set up , i changed to serbian's set up , is something very close at set up with knap's ect, most of users i belive that they using this atm , with the only changes the positions

Gz again :) cheers
Is it too much to ask you for some standard situation screens? Thanks for your comments!

when do you use the counter tactic?

When I play with Standard it's almost all home games.

Counter for hard away games at teams like Man City etc unless the team is playing a 5 defender formation like Chelsea have been under Antonio Conte in my save.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Lazio - W27-D9-L2 85-32. But only 2nd place because Juve got 91 points:D. Also won Italian cup vs Roma (5-2)

Is it too much to ask you for some standard situation screens? Thanks for your comments!
you know i never upload screens , or tactics on forums , but i can say that...every single game in any oppoment i make 25+ shoots 12+ on target at least :D
one of best tactics in this year in my opinion. i think u dont need something else to say :D ill strongly stick on it.
i ll not sugest counters if ur team is at least medium size team , i stick 100% on main , i strongly suggest on you place a succesfull set piece. This tactic is masterpiece :) if your morale is good the minium of goals u can make is 2-3 if you are unlucky u make 2

View attachment 143170View attachment 143169
Eusebio the original was great however i play FMT and it was missing something for me, i started a new game using this and i instant resulted every game and got nothing but domination. Reignited my desire to play this game so thankyou :)

MC(D) has both "close down more" and "close down less" on the player instructions and it seems to be the less effective player on the field. Is it suppose to be like this?

I'm testing with Atletico Madrid and I will post the results later (So far so good, the only little down side is the defensive end).