FM17 is going to include Referee OI apparently. You have the 4 options to hard tackle him, get up in his face, trip him up or hide his cards.

The tactic CE Tweak is the best tactic so far i played in this FM. Cheers ^^)

Hey Chris, I'm using ce tweak with good result but the problem is that my ST does'n score, most of the goals come from IF & AMC. My ST are Costa & Bas of Chelsea
So do you have any advice for this position? a suitable player or maybe training focus

thank mate for these good tactics

Last edited:
Yes, it works better in defense, but less good in attack. Good luck!

I read something about that, yes. Well, most tactics are tweaked from another tactic. But in this case we need to thank and give credits to TFF, if you're correct.

For me it works superb, yes. Hope it does for you!

Hey Chris, I'm using ce tweak with good result but the problem is that my ST does'n score, most of the goals come from IF & AMC. My ST are Costa & Bas of Chelsea
So do you have any advice for this position? a suitable player or maybe training focus

thank mate for these good tactics

Hi Chris I will try this tactic as I really like 4-2-3-1 formations and really like how my players play with Eusebio v3.
Just a question, do you think this tactic could work well changing dlf role to complete forward?
I prefer set my strikers as complete forwards when they are alone, dlf is better when you use 2 strikers. I know that the dlf has support of AM in your tactic but I think striker could perform better as CF.
Anyway I will try it ;)