Is this an instant result tactic or watching the game in 3d many thanks jim

Somebody can share original Eusebio V3 ? The link in first post doesn't work anymore.
Many thanks in advance!

upd- Wooops! My fault :) attachment is working

Last edited:
Somebody can share original Eusebio V3 ? The link in first post doesn't work anymore.
Many thanks in advance!

upd- Wooops! My fault :) attachment is working
if you take a lot at previus post its obs that u can find it :) xD

I made a tweak of the original Eusébio V3 tactic. I think it is fair to publish the original one here, before publishing my own tweak of that tactic. I tweaked the original one because I absolutely disliked the formation with two strikers and the wide midfielder roles. Take a look below and let me know about the tactics!

You are genius!
This tactic the best ever I used :)

Also plus for 4-2-3-1, I hate tactics with WM , F9 etc.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

You are genius!
This tactic the best ever I used :)

Also plus for 4-2-3-1, I hate tactics with WM , F9 etc.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

ditto that. Original Eusebio was doing ok, but your v1 tweak(with v3 counter to secure a narrow lead) took it up a notch. An average England team decimated by injuries and suspensions just won the World Cup in 2022 with it.

Hey guys, do the tweaks from OP concede less goals than the original tactic?

if i want to use wingers, should it be on support or attack?

This tactics is awesome in my San Marino save:

View attachment 1063973

I sold almost my entire team last season to focus on San Marino/Italian best player and potential San Marino International. I think i could have less goal conceded if the best San Marino GK was not garbage :)

View attachment 1063974

Hopefully, i have my assists machine :
View attachment 1063977
8 Ballon d'Or in a row and probably more coming :)

And my strikers:
View attachment 1063976View attachment 1063975
Dude nice scores . This tactic is very effective. Could u upload your save file please ?

I think this is the best tactic this year so far and i tried A LOT of tactics (tff,knap,puskas,sicilian v5). in my opinion and in my saves sicilian defense v5 come in on 2nd place. Congrats to author of this killer tactic

I think this is the best tactic this year so far and i tried A LOT of tactics (tff,knap,puskas,sicilian v5). in my opinion and in my saves sicilian defense v5 come in on 2nd place. Congrats to author of this killer tactic

Are you talking about Eusebio Legcy? Which version, Ce tweaks?

thanks

sorry for not responding sooner. i was talking about eusebio v3, first tactic on homepage not the tweaked version. its very consistent tactic, im in 3rd season with lokomotiva zagreb which is very low reputation club in croatia first division and i was in knockout stage in CL. aside from author, credits to CE for uploading this beast. continue the good work lads

Dominating teams. Having 20 shots against their 2-3 and still drawing 1-1.
What maych prep do you guys use? Att movement? Def pos??
thanks

Using the original eusebio V3 tactic

Last edited:
Its not the best. Me and my friend are playing online season. I used eusebio v3 3 or 4 weeks (after fluid) and it wasnt work for me.

It does really well in some games. But concedes goals when they only have one or two shots.
The tweaks seem to be more steady with the inside forwards

How is this tactic not getting more love. Best on the forum at this present time in my personal opinion. Although I am in 2030 with an amazing squad. But I've had an amazing squad for years and gave most tactics a season test.