You can tell if this tactic is better than the original V3 Eusebio?

And is it better than the 4-4-2 / 4-4-1-1 the FM14SERBIA which was also created based on the V3 Eusebio?

I would bet a good tactic defensively, what is the best?
- Original V3 Eusebius
- 4-4-2 / 4-4-1-1 FM14SERBIA
- 4-2-3-1 ChristianEriksen

Won the tripeletta with Milan. My team is very young but not made up of the usual superstar wonderkids. In the beginning it was a bit iffy, but with time the tactic does very well. The CE Tweak tactic that is. The only tactic that worked for me.

Download link to version 3 not working can someone upload it again plz

This is what happens when you take something that works, and you tweaked...

View attachment 1072185

Knocked out of Champions League, having a great team.

View attachment 1072188

None of your tactics work like you show us in the pictures... But thanks for sharing.

Well the tweaked with the double wingers isn't working at all. I just did a run for fun with the eusebiov3,that i
tweaked it a bit,but still,the tactics is realy amazing.

View attachment 133045

As you can see,i got after all a win/rate of 75%, 930 goals...

View attachment 133044

I won Eufa cup with Vit.guarames,a squad with 0 talents aside.

I went to Sevilla and won 2x liga and the cup

After i went to Man City the thing went realy funny...

View attachment 133039

I won everything possible without losing a game on Premier... won Champions easly,i'm going to won it for the 2nd time in few sec.

View attachment 133038

EusebioV3 seem an easy tactic but you've to understand it and how to adapt to your squad.

Hi, please help me, how is it that with my Roma not work? draw and lose. Berardi and Belotti not score, Navas and Bellarabi CD go wrong. CC Naingollan and De Rossi go wrong.

While these tactics CAN be quite effective, I still get matches (even against poor opponents) where nothing happens. It's just fast text until the end of the half! And while I had Bernardo playing beautifully before the switch he just can't get his mojo going in in Eusebio tactic! ODD!

Hi, please help me, how is it that with my Roma not work? draw and lose. Berardi and Belotti not score, Navas and Bellarabi CD go wrong. CC Naingollan and De Rossi go wrong.

get a screen about your squad and how you are using it,seem strange after all... belotti should do the work

first of all download the real EusebioV3, gerson is better then El Shaarawy there,away better,put El Shaarawy as CD or CS he is a wing,

Remeber this,you have to understand when you can "control" or when you need to go on standard or Offensive. Ins't only a tactic that manage you to free win. And the big point is if you don't have realy good CS/CD aka wings you are gonna get problems,since the tactic works around them. Berardi should do better indeed,but they are young as i see you are doing wonderkids squad,so you need some patiece tho.
You need to test your players and methods till you find your best solution.

Thks for your reply...now i have 60 mio. what do you think the wings are perfect for this tactic? and what tips? and those for AMC?

Thks for your reply...now i have 60 mio. what do you think the wings are perfect for this tactic? and what tips? and those for AMC?

For example this is a run with my favorite squad Newcastle

View attachment 132863

View attachment 132861

This is my first season 2015-2016,as you can see i got nothing special,aarons still realy young,salvet isn't nothing special,but verygood on the center and sissoko is just a monster on CD plus townsend is going around to left to right depends when i need him,Ayoze is doing something amazing on scoring and clough is growing up.

For example Asensio is an amazing player as AMC,delgaldillo is realy realy good as CS,Holzano too,there are plenty good players to adapt to V3. You could tweak something. Pulisic too is a good player,it's everything depend on how do you wanna build your squad. For example after this year i will try to get only england players wonderkids to build up them.

For the DC Sule and goldaninga are realy good. It's upon to you and what do you wanna from your team.

What do you think about Perisic?, and if i make a change Berardi - Alcacer?

What do you think about Perisic?, and if i make a change Berardi - Alcacer?

As i said i like youngs players,if you make berardi working well,you will sell him for 60-70 mln,for example you got Ponce,sanabria realy good wonderkids.

remember to put them on the right foot sides.

for example delgaldillo and lozano would be amazing on wings plus clough you will got a decent attack power. Is upon how do you wanna make your squad.

Sissoko as CD is just the best.
Check Bazoer too he is young and realy promising,belotti is good,berardi no idea at all,i prefer clough.
But the point is pick 4 good wingers 2 good midfielder and a good defenders,florenzi is the best quarterback on right,jorge on left is good and promising. There are plenty players,but as i told you i prefer to focusing on wonderkids. Henrique is a realy good stricker tho

You say Sissoko as a CD , is that Centre back ? really as he is a good wide player for Newcastle !

No tactic has worked better for my AC Milan squad than this. the CE Tweak, Troppo influence and the counter. 3 CL in 3 years and 4 Serie A in 4 years. My squad is nothing special either. Lots of the current players and youth projects.