ever cried or gone mental over a football match??

cfc12345

Reaction score
searched the forums and didnt find a thread like this and i just thought of this randomly lol have you ever cried or gone mental and say got into a fight or anything over a football match??

i was in tears after the 2008 champions league final pen shoot out i honestly wernt the same for about 2 weeks and even got sent home from school for punching one of the utd supporters who kept on taking the **** day in day out and really got under my skin

Almost in the manchester derby where we lost 1-0 this season, I was in a really pissy mood already on that day, gingertosser didnt make it any better

Who hasn't cried after a football match?

England v Portugal... Penalties... Ugh.

when england lost to portugal in the world cup 2006 i was absolutely fuming very ****** and went out looking for anyone that was portugese. i was more angry when we lost the champions league final in 2008 but couldnt contain myself in 2009 just a buckett full of emotion upset, hate, dissapointment, cheated when that norweigen **** handed barca a win at the bridge.

CL semi a couple years back against Chelsea. When Riise scored an OG, I didn't speak for the rest of the night just to keep myself from losing it. But, I was on holiday at the time and with time difference and Jet Lag I was very tired.

When you support Partick Thistle you have to stay calm after matches otherwise I'd be in a permanent state of depression. Same applies for Scotland.

Play Off Semi Final 2nd leg Vs. Burnley last season.

Just kicked the chair infront of me about, 4 times when they scored there 2 goals. Just Wanted to cry. Wasn't the only one goal ******* ape at Our players..

England v. Portugal 2006 WC
England v. Croatia Euro 2008 qualifiers
Chelsea v. Man Utd CL Final 2008
Chelsea v. Barcelona CL Semi Final 2009 (Drogba's rant cheered me up a bit though..)
Norwich City v. Fulham, deadline day, 2004-05 season.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

When you support Partick Thistle you have to stay calm after matches otherwise I'd be in a permanent state of depression. Same applies for Scotland.

You can add Norwich to that list... That is until they get relegated to a **** enough league to win games.

The FA Cup Final vs Chelsea last Saturday was pretty hard to take knowing hardly any of those players or coaching staff will be there next season.

I also got really ****** off when Redknapp left Pompey, and I think I threw my phone at the wall and it smashed in half, I was kinda regretting that.

The FA Cup Final vs Chelsea last Saturday was pretty hard to take knowing hardly any of those players or coaching staff will be there next season.

I also got really ****** off when Redknapp left Pompey, and I think I threw my phone at the wall and it smashed in half, I was kinda regretting that.

I went mental over that game for different reasons, to be honest... Even after it had finished, I went on a good 3 hour mood over how much I ******* hate Salomon Kalou <_<

Champions league final '07, we played so much better, but lost. Very annoyed when United won Villa last year, that Italian get, my Dad knocked the Iron holder over

I went mental after Henry did that handball vs Ireland.
Was pretty upset after getting beat in CL Final too.

Will1981, I think you've got a vendetta against Yann Kermorgant. Even though he is a Leicester player.

As for the topic... this entire season has left me in a state of depression... I blame Mowbray :p

Cried
2007 Champions League Final
2006 England V Portugal
2009 Manchester United V Liverpool (The 4-1) Going mental with joy

Gone mental
United V Villa when Macheda scored.
Any game where United scored a last minute winner in 08/09 season.

chelsea v barca i was mental my mu or dad didnt bother trying to calm me down cause they knew nothing was gunna make me calm for thenext few days

Will1981, I think you've got a vendetta against Yann Kermorgant. Even though he is a Leicester player.

As for the topic... this entire season has left me in a state of depression... I blame Mowbray :p
i take it you didn't see the championship playoffs