ever cried or gone mental over a football match??

the 2007 carling cup final also made me angry the way spurs scored thir 2nd cech pushed the ball onto woodgates face which made the ball go in and i was close to tears thinking of every horrible thing possible to say about cech

Manchester 08 UEFA cup Final very hard to take after it also the scotland italy game in the last euro qualifier at hampden

i take it you didn't see the championship playoffs
Being Scottish, can't say I did. But, from Wikipedia, all he did was miss a penalty, next season you could get promoted :p

Play Off Semi Final 2nd leg Vs. Burnley last season.

Just kicked the chair infront of me about, 4 times when they scored there 2 goals. Just Wanted to cry. Wasn't the only one goal ******* ape at Our players..

I cried that night too...probably for different reasons though.(6) Best atmosphere I have ever experienced by our fans at an away game. The goals weren't bad either...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MnvcNz587s"]YouTube- Reading 0 Burnley 2 paterson goal[/ame]

Cried
2007 Champions League Final
2006 England V Portugal
2009 Manchester United V Liverpool (The 4-1) Going mental with joy

Gone mental
United V Villa when Macheda scored.
Any game where United scored a last minute winner in 08/09 season.

So every game then? ;)

Being Scottish, can't say I did. But, from Wikipedia, all he did was miss a penalty, next season you could get promoted :p
yes hopefully we will but there's ways to miss pens and that was shocking

Dean Windass' goal in the Play-off final to bring us to the Premier League. I cried with happiness and went mental at the same time

I cried when Germany lost VS Italy in 2006 World Cup.

Went mental when Olic scored vs Man Utd (first leg) and Robben (second leg)

Went absolutely mental on the two trips to Wembley this year. There's evidently something about Wembley refs...

When Man Utd went out to Real Madrid it was like 6-5 on aggregate. Beckham's last champo league game in red. Around 2004

When you support Partick Thistle you have to stay calm after matches otherwise I'd be in a permanent state of depression. Same applies for Scotland.

Agree, and yes i go mental at football all the time

When Man Utd went out to Real Madrid it was like 6-5 on aggregate. Beckham's last champo league game in red. Around 2004

You mean the match where Ronaldo raped you?

when england lost to porutgal after rooney was sent off :mad: ******* RONALDO

Monaco v Chelsea Champions League semi 2004. The station at Monaco was filled with 2000 angry supporters that night - ******* Ranieri playing Hasselbank at right midfield and a combination of Parker & Huth at right back.

Liverpool v Chelsea in the semi at 2005. Gudjohnsen ******** a shot wide in injury time.

Liverpool v Chelsea 2007 on penalties.

Chelsea v Barcelona 2009 - cheating Norweigan c#nt I swear I would have killed him that night and for about 2 weeks after.

I do not have fond memories of Champions League semis...

When Celtic got beat by Porto 3-2 in the uefa cup final.. I cryed my self to sleep. Should of beat them to if it wasn't for that cheating Jose Mourinho :p

Thought it was only me!

Cried after the CL final in '05, after the loss to 'Pool in '07 I think. And this year after the North London derby, I didn't cry,I just sat in my front room, all the lights off, just in an angry mood. I sat there, for a couple of hours.

But the tears always flow when england are playing. The most was probably Euro '04 when I really thought we were going to win it, then the stupid ref disallowed a Sol Campbell goal. Also '06, after the **** Ronaldo done what he done. Can't wait to cry as England go out.... or when we win!

Sunderland vs Charlton 4-4 Playoff Final lost on pens- Epic game but was soul detroying though being at Wembley. was only like 9 or 10 but rememeber thi game til i die was amazing but heartbreaking at same time.

Sunderland vs Palace Semi final lost on pens- simpy anger here compared to other game Jeff Whitley what were you doing? As well as Palace's equalising goal being a clear foul yet the ref was too ******* blind to see it the berk

Sunderland vs Millwall 0-1 FA Cup semi final- SOul destroying so close to an FA Cup final and lost it jst sheer sadness at this game

Sunderland Spurs lost 2-3 few years ago back in 2000 i think - we were 2-0 up and cruising yet managed to throw it away was just like WTF just happened????

When Celtic got beat by Porto 3-2 in the uefa cup final.. I cryed my self to sleep. Should of beat them to if it wasn't for that cheating Jose Mourinho :p

history was made that night mate, derlei and deco were on fire :)