ever cried or gone mental over a football match??

Inieste scoring a late equaliser at the bridge, i actually found the address of that norwegian scumbag and since i live in iceland its not that far from me and i considered doing bad things :S

Inieste scoring a late equaliser at the bridge, i actually found the address of that norwegian scumbag and since i live in iceland its not that far from me and i considered doing bad things :S

Lol all I did was write abuse on his facebook page which was then unused for about a year when he ****** over Fiorentina against Bayern.
I wouldn't go to Florence if I was him!

This season was very emotional to me :p. I cried when we lost 4-1 against Liverpool for Europa League and I couldn't sleep when Benfica lost 3-1 to Porto when they could make the title celebrations at their stadium. In a good way, I cried when we won the league, 1 week ago.

When the Toon got relegated.

Didn't cry.

Was just mighty upset.

When watching the CL 08 final I sat with my head in my hands as Terry stepped up to take the penalty that hit the post. I didn't watch and I didn't hear my sister jump for joy so I had presumed he had missed. I looked up and Terry was on the floor and my face lit. Then when VDS saved from Anelka I leaped from the chair did a victory lap around my house and proceeded to smash my knee off the edge of the cooker. So I crippled myself for United.

I can't say I have ever cried over a match but the F.A Cup Semi vs Pompey a couple of years back had me in a state of silence for a day or two

I cry then die a lil inside everytime someone posts a football thread in general stat instead of in the football section

Dean Windass' goal in the Play-off final to bring us to the Premier League. I cried with happiness and went mental at the same time

I cried laughing at that one ! A 40 year old fatty kept Bristol City down, Brilliant !

I went mental when Rovers went up :p, I remember holding the air horn in for ages dad picking me up and swinging me around and jumping around with random Rovers fans, what a day ! (H)

Champions League Final 08 After John Terry's penalty.(Mental with Joy)
FA Cup Man Utd vs Portsmouth(Cried when saw Rio in goal)

When Vidic and Rio let Messi (who is practically a midget) score a header in the CL final, I slammed my phone against the floor and went to sleep

Evra dallying on the ball and allowing Olic to equalise ****** me the **** off

Losing to Burnley - I was swearing like never before

Football has made me cry on several dozen occasions, and who doesn't shout at the tv when things are'nt quite going to plan. But i'm not immature or stupid enough to start a fight or anything like that.

I was only 6 at the time but I remember my Dad and older Brother crying with joy, jumping around the house and going mental back in 1989 when Michael Thomas scored in the last few minutes against Liverpool to put Arsenal 2-0 up and won the old First Division. That was the first time I saw how important football is to people. I have been hooked ever since.

Several occasions. I'm the heart and soul of the crowd lol. I cried when we drew against Motherwell, under Paul Le Guen, at Ibrox, cried when we lost 0-1 to Inverness Caley Thistle, also under Paul Le Guen, cried at the Uefa Cup final, and cried at Scotland Vs Italy. I broke my rooms window when I was losing the Champions League final, as lowly Chester City in 09, and I broke my foot kicking the chair as Rangers slumped to defeat agianst Celtic. So yes, I've had my share of incidents regarding football !

"Yes, yes, Terry's going to win it for us. He's going to score..... oh ****!!"

After 2008 Champo League final :(

Last edited:
When Portugal were cheated out of winning their first major tournament in our own country when we lost to Greece and had that perfectly good goal ruled out.

Also, I cried with happiness when we won the treble.. I was only 6, but I saw what it meant to my dad and just started crying because he was so happy!!

Was very upset when Chelsea won the league against us when Joe Cole scored that wonder goal in the 3-0 win.