Everton accept offer for Pienaar

So the move to Chelsea could back on? Thought it fell through because of the contract negotiations?

My sky has been cut off, whats being said mate.

they just said the headlines and one was Chelsea get bid accepted for pienaar then cut to the moyes interview about him saying they have accepted 1 bid and rejected another.

hope this helps :)

According to SSN, Pienaar has been giving permission to speak to Chelsea and Tottenham.

even as an everton fan and a massive pienaar fan...i can't see him getting a game in any of these teams. Inter? are you having a laugh. Even spurs, where does he fit into a team with the likes of modric, van der vaart and bale? that's 3 players in his position who are better. As much as i think he's a great player, i think he has a very high opinion of himself, and i don't think he is too good for everton. Yeah we're having a slow season but i would hope our players would want to try and get out of it instead of jumping ship at the first sign of trouble.

Well, whichever team he goes to, he'll definately improve. Either manager would make him even better

He shoukd go to Spurs in a swap for Krancjaar imo.
Krancjar wants first team football and is better than Pienaar imo.

Hmm, interesting. Chelsea are bulking up on midfielder's now. Good or bad, I don't know, but if it's £2-3m, then I think he will be a better buy than Ramires.

Hmm, interesting. Chelsea are bulking up on midfielder's now. Good or bad, I don't know, but if it's £2-3m, then I think he will be a better buy than Ramires.
you havent signed him yet

The sooner it's sorted the better for all parties, and Everton can concentrate on finding a replacement

If i try and take a back seat i think Pienaar would get more games at Chelsea. We naturaly don't have a right winger at the club at the moment. Also Ancelotti come out and said we don't need Pienaar and then we hear Chelsea have had a bid accepted for him, just goes to show much of a say Ancelotti has in transfers ay.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6663197,00.html

Last edited:

Give Rammy time mate, the last few games he has looked pretty decent. We all said he had to bulk up and he has been spending alot of time in the gym.

Looking at it from afar i think Pienaar would get more games at Chelsea. We naturaly don't have a right winger at the club at the moment. Also Ancelotti come out and said we don't need Pienaar and then we hear Chelsea have had a bid accepted for him, just goes to show much of a say Ancelotti has in transfers ay.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6663197,00.html
Heard Spurs are favourites, its weird that you and them ahave bids accepted, when neither of you really need him, hes much more suited to the left anyway, where both sides are well stocked

I think Moyes will quit in the next year or so, honestly. He can't take the club any further with the resources there. Without any more investment, and losing key players, and their players like Cahill ageing.

Wonder who will leave the club of either to make way for him. Is there not the risk that it could disrupt things at Spurs as they're doin pretty dam good right now.