Everton accept offer for Pienaar

Heard Spurs are favourites, its weird that you and them ahave bids accepted, when neither of you really need him, hes much more suited to the left anyway, where both sides are well stocked

You say we are stocked well i would have agreed with you maybe 3-4 months ago. But Malouda has been typicly out of form again so i see a big place if he decides to join us.

I think Moyes will quit in the next year or so, honestly. He can't take the club any further with the resources there. Without any more investment, and losing key players, and their players like Cahill ageing.

Think you're right, and to be honest I can't blame him. And where ever Moyes goes, he'll do fantastic when he has transfer funds available.

You say we are stocked well i would have agreed with you maybe 3-4 months ago. But Malouda has been typicly out of form again so i see a big place if he decides to join us.
actually good point, becuase i dont see what zhirkov brings either

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Think you're right, and to be honest I can't blame him. And where ever Moyes goes, he'll do fantastic when he has transfer funds available.
he'll end up at Spurs when Redknapp inevitably becomes England manager

Could he possibly take over the role at Manchester United? Fergie is a close friend and once said he would like Moyes to take over when he vacates.

actually good point, becuase i dont see what zhirkov brings either

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

he'll end up at Spurs when Redknapp inevitably becomes England manager

Yer i think maybe he will be one of the players out in the summer. He is decent but nothing special.

Just wondering who'd take over Moyes position though. Or more importantly, who'd want to when your relied on to get players without cash. But thats another topic for another thread.

The sooner it's sorted the better for all parties, and Everton can concentrate on finding a replacement

#we have no money for a replacement, and to be fair to us, we have enough midfielders without Pienaar.

Rodwell
Arteta
Cahill
Felliani
Osman
Coleman
Bilyletdinov

with the way Coleman is developing we may not miss him

..so it doesn't mean that I said we had bought him. Does it.

No, but the way you were talking implied it was a done deal. Using words like "will" doesn't usually signify unsureness.

£3M from Chelsea as far as my sources have said. Quite glad tbh £3M is good with 6 months left of his contract and I reckon he'd be great for Chelsea, I wish him all the best as long as the clubs willing to pay his £75k a week demands.

#we have no money for a replacement, and to be fair to us, we have enough midfielders without Pienaar.

Rodwell
Arteta
Cahill
Felliani
Osman
Coleman
Bilyletdinov

with the way Coleman is developing we may not miss him

Very true about Coleman, been having absolute blinders and been great to watch the lad. But if things get tougher for the club, how many would be willing to stay?

Very true about Coleman, been having absolute blinders and been great to watch the lad. But if things get tougher for the club, how many would be willing to stay?

prob just Cahill, we need have a good in the FA cup, make final again or win it, were unlikely to finish in top 6, its already to far out of reach even if we do hit form.
However its very unlikely we be involved in a relegation scrap

Not worried about that, everyones calling it a crisis, but hardly, we've had a slow start and hopefully Moyes has realised 2 strikers is the way forward. I'm positive not to mention Gueye, I have high hopes for him. Coleman right, Billy or Gueye left, is fine, with Arteta, Fella, Rodwell, Cahill and Barkley to choose from in the middle.

I don't think Moyes will leave, he's said publicly that he wouldn't quit, and i like to think he's the kind of manager who would stick to his word. The lack of money is not the end of the world, it's been the same for years, and to be honest i'd rather have a chairman who is a real fan of the club and wants the best for the team and the fans than a yank or an arab who knows nothing about football and only cares about profit.

What we've been able to do over the years is bring in real talent for cheap, and although we may not be winning the champs league in the near future, i still think we'll be up there as one of the top 6 or 7 teams in the country.

Never want him to leave, but resigned to the fact that at some point, he will. Can see him going to a major European club maybe. Be gutted if he did go to Man Utd like a few people have said he will, but wouldn't blame him. He's earned that right, and would be impossible to harbour a grudge against him if he did. He's been fantastic for Everton.

hopeful Pienaar joins Chelsea but got a feeling he will join spurs :(

because of the delay i assume he wants to join spurs.

I dont see him getting a game at either of them. he shud stay at everton tbh, he's not exceptionally good and he's guaranteed a game. he isnt the best player in the team and as for the spurs squad he's not much better than kranjcar.

On SSN site, Chelsea are resigned to missing out, so i'm guessin spurs. Then we're lining up a £1.5 million bid for Chris Eagles apparently as a replacement

I still don't understand why he wants to leave and join Chelsea or Spurs. He's not going to get into the Spurs starting line up and the same probably applies to Chelsea.