Everton accept offer for Pienaar

On SSN site, Chelsea are resigned to missing out, so i'm guessin spurs. Then we're lining up a £1.5 million bid for Chris Eagles apparently as a replacement
he's better than Niko. I can see Pienaar playing on the left, Bale playing fullback, but their left flank will be very similar to how united play, Pienaar drifting in, Bale overloading then crossing/running into the box and shooting, in fact Spurs' approach is very similar to united 4-5 seasons back

He would get more game time at Chelsea without a dout. Chelsea have 2 natural wingers at the club Zhirkov and Malouda and both are left footed and one is out of form and the other is injured and not great. Pienaar plays either side and could interchange with Anelka alot like Robben and Duff used to in the Mourinho days. Our squad is also smaller than Spurs's so Redknapp has either guarrenteed him a place or Chelsea wont pay him what he wants.

I definately think he'll improve the Spurs squad were he to join. It's pretty much as Mike mentioned. Pienaar has the abillity to cause problems for any team imo

He would get more game time at Chelsea without a dout. Chelsea have 2 natural wingers at the club Zhirkov and Malouda and both are left footed and one is out of form and the other is injured and not great. Pienaar plays either side and could interchange with Anelka alot like Robben and Duff used to in the Mourinho days. Our squad is also smaller than Spurs's so Redknapp has either guarrenteed him a place or Chelsea wont pay him what he wants.
He would certainly oust zhirkov (you know my feelings on him) and would push an on form malouda, and right now is certainly better than the off form malouda, suprised chelsea dont want to meet his wages (wanted 75k at everton so assuming thats what he wants now) not as if he isnt worth it, unless he is suddenly asking for significantly more, possibly becuase hes more interested in spurs

Suprised he's not going to Chelsea, more chance of first team football, more chance of winning the league, and surely Chelsea could afford the wages if they wanted to.

Could be hard to fit him in at Spurs with Bale and NK on that side. Unless NK is sold or they play Bale at left back. But then that would seem a waste of Bale who is having a decent season at LM. Especially as Bale still doesn't look entirely convincing defensively.

Suprised he's not going to Chelsea, more chance of first team football, more chance of winning the league, and surely Chelsea could afford the wages if they wanted to.

Could be hard to fit him in at Spurs with Bale and NK on that side. Unless NK is sold or they play Bale at left back. But then that would seem a waste of Bale who is having a decent season at LM. Especially as Bale still doesn't look entirely convincing defensively.

Good point, I really wanted him :(
Ah well, we will keep looking..

Kranjcar is younger and honestly in my opinion, better than Pienaar.

I hope Kranjcar does leave because he deserves a lot better, and will be quality for any side in the Premier League.

Oh and Pienaar will go to Spurs, Redknapp always persuades players.

Ancellotti must be wondering why he's at Chelsea now. He's a fantastic manager, and if the club cannot attract Piennar, he must think "why am i here?"

Ancellotti must be wondering why he's at Chelsea now. He's a fantastic manager, and if the club cannot attract Piennar, he must think "why am i here?"

The club wouldnt pay him what he wanted??? Whats wrong with that? We all know why Ancelotti is at Chelsea.

Kranjcar is younger and honestly in my opinion, better than Pienaar.

I hope Kranjcar does leave because he deserves a lot better, and will be quality for any side in the Premier League.

Oh and Pienaar will go to Spurs, Redknapp always persuades players.

Yes, Kranjcar is really excellent player and wasted at Spurs. He is too good to be benched and would add lot to any squad in the league.