Everton Financial Report 2010

I'm going to say that the club will not go out of business. Yes the report is pretty dire, and a lot worse than what I was hearing, but I am still confident we will get out a buyer. Prob not the millions of Man City etc, but enough to wipe the debts out.
But if it did happen, I will still be a Blue in my heart, and never support another team. And if it did, I am absolutely positive, another Everton FC will appear.

Dont worry mate! City will offer you good cash for Rodwell atleast ;) Mancini is a admirer of his...and he will come to city next summer. Unless Mancini has another target in his mind already.

Dont worry mate! City will offer you good cash for Rodwell atleast ;) Mancini is a admirer of his...and he will come to city next summer. Unless Mancini has another target in his mind already.
You can have him for £20M

I hope not, we don't want City ruining our England defensive mid...

Jesus that's horrific. Have huge sympathies for you, having gone through similar stuff with Leeds. Hope you guys don't go through what we did

I DO NOT want Rodwell going to City. He'll do a lot better under SAF

Where's Andy, thinking of asking him if he'll invest??

I DO NOT want Rodwell going to City. He'll do a lot better under SAF
we'd snap him in a heartbeat. but for him to go, everton would have to be in really dire straits

we'd snap him in a heartbeat. but for him to go, everton would have to be in really dire straits
Any bid over £15M, Rodwell will go this summer.

think we could get good money out of rodwell,arteta and fellaini

with that 3 we can get around £50M at least theres always city to come buy players with inflated prices XD

One could argue it can hardly get much worse. If this isn't dire straits, they're only a Mark Knopfler guitar solo short of it being one.

think we could get good money out of rodwell,arteta and fellaini

with that 3 we can get around £50M at least theres always city to come buy players with inflated prices XD
No chance £50M! We'd do well to get back what we spent on Fella. Arteta we'd do well to get over £7M and Rodwell we won't get more than £20M. Not to mention that that would be our whole midfield gone.

One could argue it can hardly get much worse. If this isn't dire straits, we're only a Mark Knopfler guitar solo short of it being one.

Leeds situation would be dire straits. They would have to sell their best players for undervalue. Would be horrific if Everton were forced to sell Rodwell for severe under value because of financial situation. Although their situation isn't quite as bad as ours was, unfortunately they look like they could be on their way

if rodwell goes to city he is ruined he should go with SAF

BTW £15M is too low we need £25M to make a difference

Pretty much yeah. The closer the summer gets, the more nervous I'll get. But it's odd that this reports says this, and on a few transfer forums that we're linked with Johan Elmander, as we'd get him on a free. But can't see it myself. And Fellaini's dad keeps linking him with a move to Chelsea.
But with Rodwell-why go to a club where the players don't even play as a team half the time (ironic I know after EFC's latest performance). SAF would be a far superior choice due to man management, and the top class coaching in which he would flourish.
But yeah, like I've mentioned before, can see major upheavel during the summer time

If rodwell goes for that price, Moyes is gone IMO. And we need a player like him
Yeah you're right but it's not Moyes decision anymore. We cannot afford to turn down that sort of money. So I say make the most of it you lot!

Pretty much yeah. The closer the summer gets, the more nervous I'll get. But it's odd that this reports says this, and on a few transfer forums that we're linked with Johan Elmander, as we'd get him on a free. But can't see it myself. And Fellaini's dad keeps linking him with a move to Chelsea.
But with Rodwell-why go to a club where the players don't even play as a team half the time (ironic I know after EFC's latest performance). SAF would be a far superior choice due to man management, and the top class coaching in which he would flourish.
But yeah, like I've mentioned before, can see major upheavel during the summer time

hopefully he would see this and make the right choice for himself. No doubt SAF would love Rodwell at the club. Hopefully he goes for the future of his career and not the money at city