Is this Story good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tactic is on the my first post

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:39 PM ----------

Hey guys, I thought it would be fun if I got you guys to answer the following questions:

Who is your favourite signing in story?
Which was you favourite result in story?
Who is my best player in story?
And your favourite month update?

Quick question..Im currently Everton in my 2nd season (3rd season overall, i started as Blackpool) so my question is do you also lose money every month? Because I do..Everton's fiances are just awful. Anything I can do?

My tip is to sell Arteta for anything above 15m and, or, sell Pienaar for anything above 10m or just do well in cup competitions

My tactic is on the my first post

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:39 PM ----------

Hey guys, I thought it would be fun if I got you guys to answer the following questions:

Who is your favourite signing in story?
Which was you favourite result in story?
Who is my best player in story?
And your favourite month update?

Has to be

Melo
3-0 against Liverpool
Defoe
April

Cant wait tillthe next update pal, champions league final !!!

I can't wait myself I think I agree with you with ya choices

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

May + Pre-Season Transfers

Only one game is played this month but I will also include some other things to make this update just as good as others

Everton Lose

Chelsea 2 vs 1 Everton

great well done on winning pl hope u win cl final good luck

May + Pre-Season Transfers

Only three game is played this month but I will also include some other things to make this update just as good as others

Everton Lose

Chelsea 2 vs 1 Everton

Drogba (59) Quagliarella (77) - Jagielka (15)

Everton impressed during there 2-1 loss at Stamford Bridge with Jagielka scoring within 15 mins to put Everton ahead but Chelsea replied with two quality goals to win the game.

View attachment 132343

Man Of The Match:

Phil Jagielka

Team Of The Year

J. Reina (Liv)

B. Sagna (Ars) P. Jagielka (Eve) N. Vidic (Man U) Evra (Man U)

M. Chamakh (Ars) F. Fabregas (Ars) M. Hamsik (Ars) E. Hazard (Ars)

R. Van Persie (Ars) C. Cole (Wes)

Manager Of The Year

3. Avram Grant (West Ham)
2. Alan Shearer (Blackburn)
1. Sam Hardwicke (Everton)

League Table

View attachment 132344

FA Cup Final

Everton 1 vs 0 Leicester

Yakubu (84)

It was a great day in the blue half of merseyside today as they did the triple and lifted the FA Cup in great style with Yakubu scoring 5 minutes from the end.

View attachment 132345

Man Of The Match:

Yakubu

Champions League Final

Everton So Unlucky

Everton 0 vs 1 Real Madrid

Angel Di Maria (83)

Everton were so unlucky as Real Madrid stole the undeserved trophy at the Allianz Arena.

Man Of The Match:

Seamus Coleman

ah so unlucky, in champions league final !!! but good FA cup win, and how can you only have 1 player in team of the year when you won the League with a 7 point lead

What amazed me was how many Arsenal players where there, I've made some good transfers

Can you send me a link of some info regarding your tactic mate

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3758

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

England Appoint Hardwicke

Everton Manager Sam Hardwicke has taken the England job after Capello was sacked due to poor results, but Hardwicke has also kept the Everton job. His appointment is probably due to the back to back Premier League Trophy wins as Everton as Manager and a Champions League Final .

Status
Not open for further replies.