Is this Story good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this , could you check my story out mate, it's called walking in a Wednesdaay wonder land ?

Oh and criticism will be accepted ;)

Whens next update ?

after so loooong im not see this story,you make a GREAT team with my favorite player,Arnautovic :D
can you list all of your transfer from first until this season?

I'll try:

Ciprian Marica
Roque Santa Cruz
Tijani Belaid
Adam Vass
Oguchi Onyewu
Diego Lugano
Henri Saivet
Eliquim Mangagai
Marcus Berg
Michael Owen
Marko Arnautovic
Diego Caminos
Marco Verratti

I can't think of anymore but if you look throughout the story you will see

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:31 PM ----------

Sorry guys update will be late due to homework :(

just read the whole story, one of the best story i have read
keep it up!

Really sorry guys, update won't be up till Monday due to a bust weekend :(

October

The update is finally up, it contains the month of October which is a month full of important games.

Champions League Group Game

Real Madrid 0 vs 0 Everton

Anderson (Red Card)

Everton looked solid Champions League contenders against Real Madrid which led Everton to get there own back on the past Final that Real won. Coleman again provided Ronaldo with perfect competition for the full 90 mins.

View attachment 132360

Man Of The Match:

Phil Jagielka

Everton Push Birmingham Aside

Birmingham 0 vs 1 Everton

Fellaini (11)

Everton didn't look overly convincing at St. Andrews but they provided the result in a tight contest with Fellaini scoring again for the Toffees, there was also a debut game for youth player Hallam Hope who came on for 5 mins.

View attachment 132361

Man Of The Match:

England Win Again Under Hardwicke

England 3 vs 1 Turkey

Walcott (31) Gerrard (36, 59) - Cetin (79)

England never looked like losing at Wembley, they outclassed there opponents at every opportunity. Walcott looked able to rip apart any Defense, he will be needed at the World Cup.

View attachment 132362

Man Of The Match:

Theo Walcott

England Dominate

Everton 2 vs 0 Slovenia

Ferdinand (43, 65)

Rio Ferdinand will be given Man Of The Match due to his two awesome goals from Defense which showed the Attack how to finish.

View attachment 132363

Man Of The Match:

Everton Draw

Everton 1 vs 1 Stoke

Ninis (80) - Sanli (43)

Everton showed a lackluster performance again against Stoke with Ninis saving them in the last 10 minutes, performances need to change.

View attachment 132364

Man Of The Match:

Sotiris Ninis

Champions League Rout

Everton 5 vs 0 Larisa

Necid (15) Arteta (32) Dann (45) Caminos (62) Verratti (90)

Everton didn't have a challenge against Larisa, they played a very weak team but still came out victorious by 5 goals. And Verratti got his first goal.

View attachment 132365

Man Of The Match:

Scott Dann

Everton Play Well In Win

Everton 4 vs 1 Fulham

Ninis (12, 66, 72) Defoe (80) - Zamora (20)

Everton finally gave a good performance in the Premiership, Ninis was amazing, scoring every chance he got and setting up Defoe to score the 4th.

View attachment 132367

Man Of The Match:

Sotiris Ninis

Everton Beat Chelsea

Everton 2 vs 1 Chelsea

Dann (28, 66) - Drogba (6)

Everton are starting to get into there stride as they chase a 3rd concecutive title, they looked able to get it against Chelsea in which they outclassed.

View attachment 132366

Man Of The Match:

Scott Dann

This is the last time I will use this layout, I had to use this cos I have been busy so I needed to do a quick update.

Thanks mate appreciate it ;)

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:24 PM ----------

I would love it if we could get some comments in guys, the story is starting to get less popular

I havent been on this story in a while, looks like its coming along nicely though, good stuff

and btw KIU means Keep It Up

I will follow from time to time when I can

Im following. Like i have found with my stories on old forums most people read but don't bother dropping a message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.