Is this Story good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic- Mate how do you change your name?
On Topic- Great signings especially asenjo and ninis and great April and am still enjoying this story

August

Necid Signs For Everton

Tomas Necid has signed for Everton for 6.5m from CSKA Moscow, Hardwicke has said this will be his last signing in this window.

Community Shield Final

Arsenal 1 vs 2 Everton

Arsahvin (57) - Necid (29) Defoe (75)

Nice to get a bit more silverware under my belt in a good performance from my team with Necid on target on hsi debut, I hope for more performances like that.

View attachment 132352

Man Of The Match:

Tomas Necid

Everton Thrash Ten Man Middlesbrough

Everton 4 vs 0 Middlesbrough

Arnautovic (4, 43) Coleman (39) Steale O.G (90+1)

We played very well in this fixture where Arnautovic found his shooting boots to lift us to top after our first game and a first goal for Coleman, to be honest a fluke.

View attachment 132353

Man Of The Match:

Marko Arnautovic

Everton And Man United Draw

Man United 2 vs 2 Everton

Berbatov (51 pen) Dzsudzsack (59) - Anderson (32) Rodwell (86)

I am happy with a draw against one of the best teams in the league, we looked capable of beating any team and maybe should of won this.

View attachment 132354

Man Of The Match:

Jack Rodwell

Nice story mate, only thing I'd say it make the font size smaller and add some more colour and pictures mate..

Nice story, could do with a bit more to read though, other than screenshots and a bit of text. Although keep the SS, try and give us a bit more of an insight into your management :)

Thanks for advice master of comedy

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

After Dunc's words of wisdom ;) I thought I might make it so that you see more into the Managers life (outside of football and when picking team etc) like the Mourinho story on here, let me know who would prefer that to the current template?

September

I knew it was going to be tough this month, with the injury to Jermaine Defoe, my main striker, so I will be relying on Tomas Necid and Andy Carroll to bring us success against the likes of Palermo and Arsenal. I am also worried to see how Seamus will handle the likes of Andrei Arshavin and Javier Pastore.

The day of our important match against West Ham, the game which could take us top, I received a phone call from Chairman Bill Kenwright to say that Chelsea have made a bid of 15m for our Belgian Midfielder Marouane Fellaini.

I took a few minutes to ponder over what I should do, Marouane is an important player to the team but he recently informed me that he is unhappy at the club, I will make a decision after the upcoming West Ham game

West Ham 1 - 3 Everton

Solari (18) - Necid (3) Arnautovic (28) Hitzlesperger (48 o.g)

We looked very good against the Hammers, I am glad that Necid was able to get a goal after my worries about Defoe's injury, Fellaini played very well in this match which makes my decision even harder.

View attachment 132355

Man Of The Match:

Marko Arnautovic - He looked very bright in this game, with brilliant dribbling and then a decent end product, 8/10

*Ring*Ring*
Hardwicke: Hello
Chairman: Hey Sam, I need to know now wether you are selling Fellaini or not?
Hardwicke: Well, as much as I want to keep him he is adamant he wants to leave so.... Yes, accept the offer.
Chairman: Good, I will let Ancelotti know.

It was a tough decision, I really wanted to keep him, but even a double in wages wasn't enough to persuade him to stay, its fair to say I will be looking for a Defensive Midfielder in January.

My next game will be my first game in charge of England, against Malta in the first game of the World Cup qualifiers. I will be without some important players in this game like the influential Frank Lampard and John Terry.

This is the squad I have decided on:

Goalkeepers:
Fraser Forster
Robert Green
Joe Hart

Defenders:
Leighton Baines
Ashley Cole
Rio Ferdinand
Phil Jagielka
Glen Johnson
Micah Richards
Ryan Shawcross
Michael Dawson

Midfielders:
Michael Carrick
Joe Cole
Steven Gerrard
Owen Hargreaves
Adam Johnson
Tom Huddlestone
Aaron Lennon
Jack Rodwell
Ashley Young

Strikers:
Andy Carroll
Wayne Rooney
Theo Walcott

I feel this team is good enough to beat Spain, let alone Malta with the correct Tactics. As it is my first game in charge, there will be a lot of pressure to win the game, so I was feelin the nerves, even during the Team Talk, as I sent the players, I felt pride to see how far I had come since becoming Manager of Everton a few years back.

Malta 0 - 3 England

Gerrard (27, 58) Rooney (76) Lennon (Red Card) Ferdinand (Red Card)

Not a bad way to start my career as England Manager who ever we play, even with 9 men we dominated the game from start to finish, it won't be as easy as this always though, so we will have to up our game.

View attachment 132356

Man Of The Match:

Steven Gerrard - He scored 2 and set up 1, there was no chance he wouldn't be given MOTM.

I was thrilled with the outcome of the game as I walked through the tunnel to my office, but I was stopped by a man with a massive smile around his face, it was the legendary Sir Alex Ferguson, now he is Scottish so I wasn't expecting a smile at all but I got that and more, he started giving me Praise for my Tactics during the game, I had heard that he came to watch the game, but I didn't expect him to take time out if his bust schedule to praise my performance, really suprising.

After I got my first England cap, I had a new leash of Confidence, especially as Jermaine Defoe has made a suprisingly quick recovery from injury, so he might make the next game against Reading. A game we should win, because Reading have been bottom for a long time, only picking up 2 points this season.

Everton 2 - 0 Reading

Defoe (31) Carroll (86)

As expected, a dominant win from the lads, including Defoe getting his first goal back from injury, and Andy getting a goal which should definitely boost his confidence for upcoming games.

View attachment 132357

Man Of The Match:

Jack Rodwell - He was solid in Midfield today, stopping any type of attack that Reading made and got forward whenever possible, 9/10.

I was so happy to see Jack gain MOTM, he really hasn't been playing to he is full potential recently, so this could be a turning point for him.

Our first Game in the Champions League this season will be against Gay Kit united, yes Palermo, so I hope not to be embaressed on Tuesday night against players like Javier Pastore and Fabrizio Miccolli. This is an important game for Coleman, he can prove in this game if he can really deal with the world's trickiest wingers.

Everton 2 - 1 Palermo

Arnautovic (14, 43) - Hernandez (78)

A great performance from Everton put them top of there group ahead of Real Madrid, who they will hope to beat to first place at the end. Arnautovic looked brillaint again but he won't get MOTM

View attachment 132358

Man Of The Match:

Seamus Coleman - He dealt with Pastore brilliantly, he is starting to show real ability, this isn't the first time he has dealt really well with good players, he did the same with Ronaldo.

I was really happy we beat Palermo, there are one of the best teams in Italy, but we dominated the game, we really are turning into what the title of this story promised 'World Beaters'.

I had said that I will be looking for a Defensive Midfielder in the Transfer Window, but I have brought in a Striker from Barcelona.... Bojan for 5 million. I will be selling a few strikers who have under performed so that I don't have too many Strikers, including Brazilian ****** Nikao, disrupting my team and playing **** doesn't deserve a first team place!

The next game against Arsenal will really test us, but hopefully with the right level of desire we can win easily.

Arsenal 0 - 3 Everton

Arnautovic (11) Jagielka (76) Baines (87)

We looked great again, probably our best ever performance, Arsenal only looked threatening to our players, Arshavin went in for vicious tackle on an impressive Coleman and earnt himself a red card.

View attachment 132359

Man Of The Match:

Seamus Coleman - He looked really good once again, dealing with Arshavin easily.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Who liked the new layout?

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:50 AM ----------

I am gonna have a break for a little while, but when I return I will give a 2 month update

just seen this story and have to say good job so far that formation has worked well for you hope it helps you bring home the world cup for england

Are you planning to keep the England job or is is just a short term thing because I usually find it very hard to manager club and country?

Status
Not open for further replies.