Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season

poweriess

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I just wanted to post a tactic that I have created that has been very successful for me with Everton, that allowed me to win the BPL with the best attack and defence & the FA Cup first season. The tactic also is very solid defensively and creates a lot of CCC´s.

Tactic:
View attachment 359017View attachment 359007
As you can see the tactic is a bit of a weird shape but I found that this shape offers the best diversity and it offers a lot of width and it can go through the middle, it also has a lot of players behind the ball but many going forward swell, the perfect tactic.

Season Training:
View attachment 359016
This is the training I used the whole season, as the tactic is so good going forward I use defensive positioning so the defines stays solid.

Season Review:
View attachment 359015View attachment 359014View attachment 359013View attachment 359011View attachment 359010
As you can see we absolutely dominated the league and won it by a fair distance, for some reason all the other teams couldn't come close and the other top teams finished on really bad points, maybe because we was so good. Looking at the fixtures we rarely lost and almost won every game, also in most games we scored 3 or more goals. Finally as you can see from the last to SS we were the better team the whole season and most of our assists come from the LWB, RW and CAM so make sure you have good players for these positions.

Key Players:
AMC:
View attachment 359005View attachment 359004
For my AMC I used the amazing Ross Barkley, he played amazing all season and won the player of the season along with an amazing amount of assists and goals, get the best player you can for this position!
Cheap Buys - Nicusor Stanciu, Gabriel Iancu, Tomas Martinez

LWB:
View attachment 359003View attachment 359002
For my LWB I started with Baines then he got injured so Oviedo came in and I never dropped him since, he was amazing and made the role his own.
Cheap Buys - Bryan Oviedo, Ben Davies, Alex Grimaldo

RW:
View attachment 358987View attachment 358986
For the RW position I was spoilt for choice but i chose Mirallas and thank god I did, he was my best player with the best average rating and also popped up with a lot of goals and assists.
Cheap Buys - Rodrigo Gomez, Agustin Allione, Ahmed Musa

ST:
View attachment 358985View attachment 358984
The ST will be your main goal threat, I had Lukaku an absolute goal machine, make sure ur ST has good finishing, strength and pace and you should be fine.
Cheap Buys - Carlos Fierro, Yassine Benzia, Luciano Vietto, Timo Werner, Kevin Volland, Duvan Zapata & Michy Batshuayi (Cheap Lukaku)

View attachment 358982View attachment 358981

Key Games:
View attachment 358980View attachment 358979View attachment 358978View attachment 358977

I hope you guys give my tactic a try and hopefully you will experience the same amount of success as me, enjoy guys!

Last edited:
I'm going to make a mirror version, any instructions i need to change or is it just positional?

yes playing update 5 games 5 wins

Q.P.R - Chelsea : 0-3
Chelsea - Leicester : 5-0
Stoke - Chelsea : 0-3
Chelsea - west ham : 3 -0
leverkusen - chelsea : 0 -1

yes playing update 5 games 5 wins

Q.P.R - Chelsea : 0-3
Chelsea - Leicester : 5-0
Stoke - Chelsea : 0-3
Chelsea - west ham : 3 -0
leverkusen - chelsea : 0 -1