Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season

Tactic is good at home but away from home it seems to struggle badly. Not sure if the problem is my team or something with the tactic itself. Still early days using it though
Who you testing it with? and make sure u use the same training i was using and make sure u have the best possible players

Are you thinking a top team? If so try with your Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern type teams. If more a strong mid table like team, try Bayer Leverkusen, Parma or Atletico Madrid.
Mid table would be ideal, i want a challenge

Yeah using it pal,I'm santos in the Costa Rican leagues no point showing you line up..but I'm predicted 2nd and doing poor against teams predicted lower end of table..away that is

Yeah using it pal,I'm santos in the Costa Rican leagues no point showing you line up..but I'm predicted 2nd and doing poor against teams predicted lower end of table..away that is
Hmmm don't know what going wrong then, how are you conceding goals? and are you not creating enough CCC´s

Hmmm don't know what going wrong then, how are you conceding goals? and are you not creating enough CCC´s
Creating plenty of chances but the opposition always seems to score 2 goals in the space of 2-3 mins all the time..will carry on tho

Creating plenty of chances but the opposition always seems to score 2 goals in the space of 2-3 mins all the time..will carry on tho
hmmm the only thing i can suggest i getting better defenders, or maybe try different set piece instruction but defiantly stick with def position as training and maybe try change the bar to more match training meaning you get more defensive work

View attachment 358477

Boom! This made me very happy! Their only goal came from a corner and I had a few clearances off the line so maybe that's something to look out for but very impressed so far

Great result mate! whats ur line up? and yh can anyone recommend me a better set piece instructions?

GK: Howard
RB: Coleman
CB: Stones
CB: Jagielka
LWB: Baines
DM: Joel Ward
CM(A): McCarthy
DLP: Gibson
AMC: Barkley
AMR: Mirallas
ST: Batshuayi

Theres another cheap striker called Duvan Zapata, picked him up for 6/7m. Diavolo has some good ones I think

GK: Howard
RB: Coleman
CB: Stones
CB: Jagielka
LWB: Baines
DM: Joel Ward
CM(A): McCarthy
DLP: Gibson
AMC: Barkley
AMR: Mirallas
ST: Batshuayi

Theres another cheap striker called Duvan Zapata, picked him up for 6/7m. Diavolo has some good ones I think
How is Batshuayi doing

How is Batshuayi doing

A goal and assist in his first game, haven't played him since I'm rotating in Zapata and Jo just to see who fits a bit better and to keep them happy. Barkley though... 5 goals and 2 assists in 3 games!

poweriess just to let you know some 1 is going round saying your screenshots are bullshit just leting you know