• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 194
  • Views Views 8K

Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ******* farce. It was 3-3 ok, get over it.

You're almost as bad as your demented scottish manager.

Stop trying to provoke a reaction - the only thing you've tried to do with the 2 posts you've made.

on a hole a draw is deserved from both sides. of course as you can tell im not at all pleased with the result after having a 2 goal lead going in to the final moments. i hope Fergie is in that dressing rooms laying in to so bad, concentration? there was none.

its only the fourth game of the season and yes its by are high standards, 2 wins and 2 draws ins't the greatest start. other teams will drop points sooner rather than later so fingers crossed.

as for all this referee bollocks, the ref blows the whistle, guy carrys on and doesnt score anyways, whats the big upset about?

At the end of the day I think you should be happy with a draw as it could have easily have been 4-3, but at the end of the day you cant go away to a strong side such as Everton and leave your star player out of the team. I understand why he left Rooney out but he was the one who cheated on his misses and should take what is coming to him.
We were 2goals up with 3minutes to play. Why would we be happy with a draw :S

its comments like that that cause people like me to react, i then get in trouble for reacting and it goes on. no need for the dememted part, although you got one thing correct, he is scottish.

3-3, get over it, exactly. but... demented scottish manager? lol... is that a joke? i dont even know what to say to you.

It could be alot worse lads he have played 5 lost 3 and drew 2, and today we completely dominated against the Cov scum and drew 1-1 with them scoring with there only shot on target.

on a hole a draw is deserved from both sides. of course as you can tell im not at all pleased with the result after having a 2 goal lead going in to the final moments. i hope Fergie is in that dressing rooms laying in to so bad, concentration? there was none.

its only the fourth game of the season and yes its by are high standards, 2 wins and 2 draws ins't the greatest start. other teams will drop points sooner rather than later so fingers crossed.

as for all this referee bollocks, the ref blows the whistle, guy carrys on and doesnt score anyways, whats the big upset about?
As for the last bit, time should've been added for the goals, two goals means 1 minute added on. But that wasn't played. :P

Why are people talking about Rooney? Berba did brilliantly today, would rooney really have been much better? It's just an insignificant detail

Inconsistent refereeing ftl.

Berba looked good today, one of the most skillful players in the league. I think Everton deserved a draw from this.

...What's the point of staying unbeaten WHEN YOU DRAW THE MAJORITY OF YOUR GAMES??? ITS NO BETTER THAN LOSING IF YOU CONSIDER THE TOP FOUR!!!

This is the first time I've wanted Everton to win lol.
Draw was fair, both teams could have won, but didn't take their chances like they should have.

3-3 that's the end...get over it people...look forward to the remaining 34 games..and it's not like Chelsea are a super team that wont drop points..

might close this now as its turning into a big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back