• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 194
  • Views Views 8K

Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not about favoring anyone, but I'd put my life on if that last chance was the other way round he wouldn't have blown up. Just bottled the situation! But who cares 3-3 deserved result on both parts! Argue with that!

he is supposed to add on 30 seconds per goal, remember the Man U Man City game last season, Same old **** refs always favour Man Utd

2 minutes of extra time, 2 goals in extra time and no substitutions = 2x30 seconds = 1 more minute. The time whistle was blown was 3 minutes ++ into extra time. Your point being?

It's hard to swallow this draw but I can't believe people are even trying to say the referee is trying to favour Man Utd by using lame excuses. Totally unnecessary.

I think Cahill's last minute header gives them a 1-1 draw to enjoy.... for a minute. Berbatov with LAST minute goal. So 2-1. No matter how is it goin' to happen ...

2 minutes of extra time, 2 goals in extra time and no substitutions = 2x30 seconds = 1 more minute. The time whistle was blown was 3 minutes ++ into extra time. Your point being?

It's hard to swallow this draw but I can't believe people are even trying to say the referee is trying to favour Man Utd by using lame excuses. Totally unnecessary.

I thought it was 3 minutes of stoppage time

Ryan_Stubbs - sorry but why in every single thread you have to get offensive and call people '*****' or 'twats' or tell them to '**** off' ...... Just say your point dont get personal no-one is with you... yes i understand your annoyed but no need for it... he has an opinion you have yours!

it kinda pathetic actually

Guys, every team loses or throws away 1 win a season.

Big deal.

You still got a point, you didn't lose, calm down

it was 3 minutes originally so should have been 4!

we'll see, the points we've dropped have come from draws. it only takes on defeat and a draw and we're back in it.

well we got to win today obviously, but you have to understand if it was the other way around and it was Chelsea dropping points you would be estatic like the lot of us.

ryan_stubbs is a bad loser, and he's one of the reasons why I am absolutely delighted with this result!

Get the **** in there!

Ryan_Stubbs - sorry but why in every single thread you have to get offensive and call people '*****' or 'twats' or tell them to '**** off' ...... Just say your point dont get personal no-one is with you... yes i understand your annoyed but no need for it... he has an opinion you have yours!

it kinda pathetic actually

im sorry, where have i called anyone a **** or told them to **** off?

i said and i qoute "he didnt score so why is every **** moaning" meaning David Moyes and who ever was was waving his arms around at the referee.

It was 2 minutes. At least that's what the commentators said.

im sorry, where have i called anyone a **** or told them to **** off?

i said and i qoute "he didnt score so why is every **** moaning" meaning David Moyes and who ever was was waving his arms around at the referee.

well im sorry for the '****' thing then but in some of the other threads you've got personal and everything i just think there no need...... trust me i know how you feel LIVERPOOL LOSE OR PLAY **** ALL THE TIME :P haha

For the second match in a row we've dropped 2 points in the last few minutes and im ******. but Tbh Everton desevered something for their proformance.

A match that started with only one striker and ten defenders ended with six goals.

Funny old game.

At the end of the day I think you should be happy with a draw as it could have easily have been 4-3, but at the end of the day you cant go away to a strong side such as Everton and leave your star player out of the team. I understand why he left Rooney out but he was the one who cheated on his misses and should take what is coming to him.

What a ******* farce. It was 3-3 ok, get over it.

You're almost as bad as your demented scottish manager.

Seriously i don't think anyone can complain about anything really.

Yeah, apart from United's lack of concentration and Evra trying the bicycle kick insted of staying on his feet and Evans not living up to the hype and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back