Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 points lost at Craven cottage
2 points lost at Goodison park

Complaceny or what

Man, **** Evans. He has to handle 2 headers against Cahill in stoppage time and He ***** both.

this is not man utd like, they throw away a lead at fulham and then throw away a 2 goal lead at Everton. Something tells me all is not well at Utd confidence maybe???

he is supposed to add on 30 seconds per goal, remember the Man U Man City game last season, Same old **** refs always favour Man Utd

tbh no point moaning bout that come on everton drew 3-3 after being 3-1 down in 90th minute they should be over the moon with that i am and i dont even support the club lol

Oh **** off Will. They don't favour United.

If they favoured United we would win the league every season and finish every season unbeaten. Fans just make excuses because we usually play until the very last second and get our rewards. This game Everton got rewards for doing just that when we didn't.

Ryan, last season a goal was disallowed at that precise situation. He should be offside as he's behind the keeper. Ah well, they deserve it just for not dying until the whistle blew.

Oh **** off Will. They don't favour United.

If they favoured United we would win the league every season and finish every season unbeaten. Fans just make excuses because we usually play until the very last second and get our rewards. This game Everton got rewards for doing just that when we didn't.

Ryan, last season a goal was disallowed at that precise situation. He should be offside as he's behind the keeper. Ah well, they deserve it just for not dying until the whistle blew.

dont swear at me

Well done United. Top notch stuff ... idiots, why the **** does every team want to play like ******* Madrid against us, Everton can't score and they get 3 against us. Patrice Evra, I hope you broke your tail-bone trying to do that bicycle kick, unnecessary...

tbh no point moaning bout that come on everton drew 3-3 after being 3-1 down in 90th minute they should be over the moon with that i am and i dont even support the club lol

not just that, Van der Sar saved it anyways so what is he moaning at? if he had scored then id understand

I know I'm not moderator for this section, but can everyone please watch their language? It is in the forum rules and some of the words that have been used in this thread are disgraceful.

all the united fans saying "game over" .... LOL @YOU ahahahahha bunch of losers! :D

looks like we're going to be 4 points behind already with only 4 games being played :(

and worse ive gotta go to my cousins who support liverpool YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back