Everton vs Manchester United 29th October

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Saha will score hattrick. Final score 5-3 for us :wub:
I think is going to be 1-1. Hopefully Berbatov will start with Rooney. Evra had good game against Aldershot, but still need still need to improve. I think we'll buy Bains at the end of the season.

And after Bains, we should go for Moyes ( When LAF retires).

*see's the bait but doesn't bite*

My money is still on for Jose to take the golden throne
I got you once ;)
God no, I would rather have Mancini or Benitez for a manager then "special one". It's not because he isn't good, it's just because we don't need someone like that in our club.

[video=youtube;ewGB8SwvjJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewGB8SwvjJg[/video]

Hoping for another belter of a match.

(still miss and :wub: u Mikel :'()

2-1, Saha, Vellios - Rooney.

Yes I may be a tad delusional but wth.

The referee for the match is Mark Halsey, who has refereed 4 matches and produced 12 yellows, but no reds.

Should've gone to bed earlier, alas, I was too busy watching Rome. Now I'll only get to sleep for 3 hours, if the birds let me.

We better win this one, otherwise I'll be 'cranky' (To say the least) for the rest of the day.

2-0 United for me. Some very good and very bad memories of this fixture from fu**ing Duncan Ferguson, and last years comeback, to when we won the league on merseyside after phil neville decided to give us a goal, then chris eagles scored to pretty much win us the league i think?

Not sure what to expect in this game to be honest. Chris Smalling has cracked a bone in his foot so will be out for around 3 weeks while Young reportedly out for up to 6 weeks. I reckon/hope we'll line up;

De Gea
Fabio - Jones - Vidic - Evra
Valencia - Carrick - Anderson - Nani
Rooney - Hernandez​

Tempted to give Berbatov a start but Hernandez's form has been great so don't think he should be left out. Although, I can see us going 4-3-3 with Rooney up front alone with Giggs - Fletcher - Carrick in midfield.

We have to win for confidence sake if nothing else. Think we will, but it's never easy. An undeserved 2-1 win with a late(ish) flukey winner.

Last edited:
I'd like to know why this kicksoff at 12 and is not on TV?? Any reason for this??? Unfortunatly Chelsea done Utd a favour midweek so i can see a 3-0 Utd win.

Distin is not starting-injured. Heitinga called in

Everton
Howard
Hibbert - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines
Coleman - Fellaini - Rodwell - Osman - Bilyaletdinov
Saha

MUFC
De Gea
Jones - Evans - Vidic - Evra
Park - Fletcher - Cleverley - Welbeck
Rooney
Hernandez
Subs - Lindegaard, Fabio, Ferdinand, Valencia, Nani, Owen, Berbatov.

Last edited:
Woohoo, Evans in first 11. Saha, you must score now ;)

Nani is not starting ? It's 3rd game in a row :S

Evans will score the goal vs City away and will go on to be the best defender in the world! :) Nice isn't it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back