Everton vs Manchester United 29th October

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone finds a stream, please post it here. Going for a shower and stuffs then going to watch the first half before I go to work so want one ready for kick-off if possible.

If anyone finds a stream, please post it here. Going for a shower and stuffs then going to watch the first half before I go to work so want one ready for kick-off if possible.

Having a scout for one now

He started vs City...
You're right, on left side.
Shame really. I dont know what more he should be doing to deserve a regular place like Rooney, Vidic.
Really don't know. He is our (one of the) best player(s), and he doesn't have regular place. I love Park, but he is more defensively minded, less tricky and less direct. He does the job very well, but still, Nani offers more in attack.

Cmon Everton! Rub some more salt in the wounds.....

6-1 Everton.

Ps. Sunilvk, you attacked me because i said Evans was ****. Still rate Evans? :S

Thank god. The one I found disappeared. started to panick lol

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

****** **** what a move by Coleman!!!! How quick?!

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Excellent start by the Toffees so far

Really entertaining so far..

Rooney is literally playing CM today. 4-1-4-1.
De Gea
Jones - Vidic -Evans - Evra
Fletcher
Park - Cleverley - Rooney - Welbeck
Hernandez​

Whilst a lot of people are on about Fellaini's hairstyle, personally I think Baines' hairstyle is freakin awesome. :D

****** aweful. My retro mullet is much sexier compared to that mess lol

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Looks like Utd are starting to control this match now. Was expected

I'd like to know why this kicksoff at 12 and is not on TV?? Any reason for this??? Unfortunatly Chelsea done Utd a favour midweek so i can see a 3-0 Utd win.
Our fans don't get on especially the firms, united vs everton is one of the most notoriously hard fixtures to police, the police wanted it moved forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back