Everton vs Manchester United 29th October

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful cross from Evra, tap in for Chicharito. 1-0 United.

I'd like to know why this kicksoff at 12 and is not on TV?? Any reason for this??? Unfortunatly Chelsea done Utd a favour midweek so i can see a 3-0 Utd win.

******* ridiculous isnt it?

You can never be sure about Everton though

Appalliing cross by Leon. That aggravated my hangover further.........

United really do miss having a player like Cleverley, making such a difference already

United really do miss having a player like Cleverley, making such a difference already

Exactly!He is always available for a pass! Plays 1-2 so well! He actually speeds up our build-up play at least by 25%! He is just a Clever footballer!

OOOO Bainsey...........so unlucky. SOooooooooo unlucky

I say it now. He should be englands first choice left back

Try telling that to Cole lovers. O yeah....that has been tried hasn't it lol. And try telling Fabio. Cole is 2nd now. Just to the sheer fact he's declining as a footballer now

Try telling that to Cole lovers. O yeah....that has been tried hasn't it lol. And try telling Fabio. Cole is 2nd now. Just to the sheer fact he's declining as a footballer now

If Baines was performing like that for any of the Top 4, he'd be referred to as being close to world class

If Baines was performing like that for any of the Top 4, he'd be referred to as being close to world class

Without doubt. Bang on. I can understand it with Jags right now as he's having a dodgy spell in some games, but c'me Fabio. Give Bainsey the No.1 spot for goodness sake sometime. He deserves it

Oh come on. You can't seriously label everyone who prefers Cole for nr 1 spot a "Cole lover". He has been one of the best left backs in the world for quite a few years now. Baines has been really good the latest two seasons but it's not like Cole has been bad at all either.

Gutted about the match, we should be level, we both had spells of dominance and Bainesy hit the bar. But the worst part of it all is argentinian commentators, they know so ******* little about either team or the Premier League in general, it's seriously bad for my health. I'd rather staple my **** to my balls than turn the tv on again.

The search for a stream starts now.

**** **** ****! If Cleverley is injured for a long time that's going to hurt us deeply!

Oh come on. You can't seriously label everyone who prefers Cole for nr 1 spot a "Cole lover". He has been one of the best left backs in the world for quite a few years now. Baines has been really good the latest two seasons but it's not like Cole has been bad at all either.

I'm just biased :D Not saying Cole is **** or anything btw. Have to make that clear. Still a very good player-just not as good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back