Blue-Square-South.jpg

Salisbury 1 - 0 Dorchester
Raymond McEnhill Stadium. Att: 625

The promotion hangover was present today, as we under performed throughout. A late Dan Fitchett goal with 5 minutes left ensured we suffered defeat.

Blue-Square-South.jpg

Dorchester 1 - 0 Dover
Avenue Stadium. Att: 547

Back to winning ways and with the title in the bag, it gave me a chance to run the rule over some squad players, as I was starting to look ahead to next season. Leading scorer Jamil Adam scored the vital goal to seal the 3 points.

Blue-Square-South.jpg

Dorchester 2 - 0 Eastbourne Boro
Avenue Stadium. Att: 669

A nice way to sign off in front of our home support. Ashley Nicholls scored two in 3 first half minutes to send us in at the break in a comfortable position. We were unable to add to our lead in the second period, despite having the majority of possession.

Blue-Square-South.jpg

Sutton Utd 0 - 4 Dorchester
Gander Green Lane.
Att: 545

Superb away performance and one of the best this season. Jamie Symes opened the scoring after 3 minutes finshing off a fine move. Jamil Adam then scored our 2nd and 3rd to put us three ahead with only 23 minutes played. Two minutes later Joe O'Cearuill headed home the 4th to seal a convincing win.

Blue-Square-South.jpg

Hampton & Richmond 2 - 4 Dorchester
Beveree Stadium. Att: 558

What a brilliant way to end the season. Charlie Moone gave the hosts the lead with a simple tap in, but jamil Adam equalised on the stroke of half time. Seb Broomfield edged us in front with a fine header, only for Justin Chadney to pull Hampton & Richmond level 4 minutes later. Kyle Critchell then put us ahead again with his 3rd of the season and Jamil Adam sealed the victory deep into injury time.

With the season finished for us, leaving only the play offs left, it gave me the perfect time to have a short break before coming back to work, to start planning for next season.
I know next season will be a much tougher than this season and by coming back early to work it will allow me to start scouting new additions to the squad and also I will be looking to add better coaches to my non-playing staff.

Hey Streaky, I just read through the six pages, and this is an absolute masterpiece of a story. Extremely well written, contains all of the necessary details but still very nice and simple. A truly enjoyable read. Congratulations on your surprising, yet well deserved, promotion. I'll tune in again next Saturday, to see your next moves ;)

- DaSiimM

Thanks mate, appreciate your kind comment. I've just added another update.

:)

End of Season 1 Review - What a sensational season, to win the league in the style we did was amazing, especially as we were considered to be one of the favourites for relegation.

i just read through all 7 pages of this awesome story and i think it's really good because i've tried and failed with Dorchester and i only live a few miles away from the ground

i just read through all 7 pages of this awesome story and i think it's really good because i've tried and failed with Dorchester and i only live a few miles away from the ground

Wow, thanks mate. Yeah I can't believe how well I've done. Just getting Season 2 underway. :D

During my short break away at the end of the season, which allowed me to recharge my batteries ready for the new campaign in the Blue Square Premier. I was busy drawing up a list of potential targets for both the playing squad and also on the coaching team also.
Following a couple weeks of intense discussions with various players agents, I was able to welcome seven new additions to the squad and brought in Fitness Coach Adi Aymes, who will work on improving the player's fitness levels, which will be crucial this season to any success we may have and also Lee Harrison, who will be my new Goalkeeping Coach and he is tasked with the challenge of improving Greg Hartley's potential and making him a more consistant talent.

PLAYERS IN

images

OLIVER MODESTE - FREE TRANSFER

Oliver will provide valuable competition in the Centre Back position following the departure of Nathan Walker, who refused to sign a new contract. Oliver, was released by Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur following a freak accident and will be hoping to resurrect his playing career.

images

CALLUM HART - FREE TRANSFER

Following his performances against us last season, I kept a close watch on Callum and the Left Back position is an area that I needed someone to play their regularly and I have the utmost confidence that Callum can make that position his own.

images

WILL EVANS - SEASON LOAN

I'm delighted to bring Will in on loan, with a view to a permanent deal at the end of the season. Will joins us from recently relegated League 2 side Hereford. Despite Hereford slipping out of league football, Will brings league experience which I hope will rub off on the rest of the team and he will be an important member of the team.

Also joining the playing ranks is Goalkeeper Hakan Duyan, who following his release from Turkish side Gaziantepspor, will be back up to our regular keeper Greg Hartley.

images

DORCHESTER SNAP UP THREE YOUNGSTERS

images

Blue Square Premier League outfit Dorchester Town have pulled off a trio of mouth watering signings. Manager Andy Samuels has brought out of contract Southampton youngsters Jake Sinclair(pictured), Callum Chambers and James Ward-Prowse to the Dorset club. Striker Sinclair was prolific for the Saints Under 18s side last season and has joined on a three year deal. James Ward-Prowse a Centre Midfielder again was a regular in the youth team at St Marys and has penned a two year deal, along with Winger Callum Chambers.
"I'm delighted to bring these three lads to the club, they will undoubtedly excite the fans, but also be vital to what we are looking to achieve this season." said Manager Andy Samuels.

just read through the whole of this mate, one of the best stories I've seen on here, it's well written, exciting and most of all you seem to be doing a very good job. Can I ask is this a 1 club story or will you move to a bigger club should the chance come?

just read through the whole of this mate, one of the best stories I've seen on here, it's well written, exciting and most of all you seem to be doing a very good job. Can I ask is this a 1 club story or will you move to a bigger club should the chance come?

Hi Mate,

Thank you for your comment, appreciate it. I've started the story on how my own working career is, except from when I took over as Dorchester manager. So I'm going to see what happens and make it as realistic as possible. If a club comes in for me and it's a tempting offer I may take it or if not I'm aiming to see how far I can go, just like what would happen in real.
My laptop did have a funny couple of minutes last night and 've gt an error message twice now, I'm hoping I've sorted it, so I can carry on.

Cheers. :)

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately despite me taking my laptop to get repaired due to the virus it picked up, I've had to stop my story as I've lost my save.
I'm going to now wait until FM 13 to begin a new story and one which I hope I won't have any uncontrolable problems and wish I will have you following.

Until FM 13, thanks for all your support.

:D