Example Vs Burke LOL!

To be honest I have no particular talent. If I could rap/talk/produce the songs he has and get success from it I would feel as if I must have done somthing right.

Talent is somthing that kind of depends on context. If hes making music that people are paying to hear - live or via CD or MP3 - then his talent is knowing how to create that music. He has had a few succesful songs released, if it was a one hit wonder (las ketchup style) then you could of considered it a fluke. But he has done it enough times now to show he has a talent for it. Wether some people like it or not, there is obviously enough demand for him to keep making his music

I'm sorry but what the **** does Rebecca Black have to do with Example?

Example is a legend [in my opinion], it's a shame some people always have to be ones who don't like what everyone else does, grow up.

Insult insult insult... I call it there.

And i like Friday btw ;)

I'll end as i wanna play FM.

Not an insult, I just imagine gnomes to be tenacious. ;)
I've missed you, Scott

Yea so he isnt talentless oO) If he was his music wouldnt be successful.

He failed at Rap in your opinion, dispite making a load of money from it. I personally love his early stuff.

You dont like his stuff? As I said above that doesnt mean he is talentless.

He is obviously talented if he is doing well, which he is ;)

Cheryl Cole has had #1's, I suppose she is better than Little Comets for example, because they are overlooked by your precious charts?

You say you find it Hilarious that he played the Number 1s card. Yet you played the most clear, Club friendly music card. HE IS GIVING THE PUBLIC WHAT THEY WANT...

No, he isn't. Plenty of people won't even know who he is, so he's giving a small minority of easily pleased people what they want. I'd hold my hands up and say fair enough if he was a unique artist but he isn't, and there's much better artists in whatever genre he'd like to class himself as.

No, he isn't. Plenty of people won't even know who he is, so he's giving a small minority of easily pleased people what they want. I'd hold my hands up and say fair enough if he was a unique artist but he isn't, and there's much better artists in whatever genre he'd like to class himself as.

I am sorry but he is making a lot of money, Becoming a world famous name, Hitting number 1s, if people dont want him, then he wouldnt be achieving things....

I am sorry but he is making a lot of money, Becoming a world famous name, Hitting number 1s, if people dont want him, then he wouldnt be achieving things....

I have no clue who he is...

Well a lot of people round the world do.......

Do you know who for arguments sake, RP Singh is?

Nope. I s'pose that makes you right, right? No one even plays cricket in Denmark so there's no way I would know, we do however, play music.

Hitler "achieved'' things....just sayin'

Exactly, He is a world famous Indian Cricket player... Similar standing to Example in Music... Every cricket fan with any knowledge, should know RP singh... So just cause you dont know Example, doesnt make him not famous.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Hitler "achieved'' things....just sayin'

Wow, When i thought you couldnt get any more Naive... You did. Nice work mate.

Exactly, He is a world famous Indian Cricket player... Similar standing to Example in Music... Every cricket fan with any knowledge, should know RP singh... So just cause you dont know Example, doesnt make him not famous.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

I edited the post, read again.

You obviously don't know what naive means then :S

You said his achievements must mean he's wanted, which is obviously incorrect. Justin Bieber has earned way more money than any British artist over the last year, and has racked up an army of fans; but he isn't wanted by everyone is he?

It doesnt matter if you play Cricket or not, He is still a world famous name, How about you tell me who Jo- Wilfred Tsonga is..?

He's a French tennis player. Now stop with the guessing games pl0x.

You obviously don't know what naive means then :S

You said his achievements must mean he's wanted, which is obviously incorrect. Justin Bieber has earned way more money than any British artist over the last year, and has racked up an army of fans; but he isn't wanted by everyone is he?

You clearly missed the point then.

I never said everyone wanted him, Did I. Nope... But people clearly must, and to compare him to Hitler, is well Retarded.

You clearly missed the point then.

I never said everyone wanted him, Did I. Nope... But people clearly must, and to compare him to Hitler, is well Retarded.

Didn't compare him to Hitler, so you've clearly missed the point.

Didn't compare him to Hitler, so you've clearly missed the point.

You counted my Achieve things, with Hitler Achieved things, If you wherent comparing, your just posting a load of dross.

Cheryl Cole has had #1's, I suppose she is better than Little Comets for example, because they are overlooked by your precious charts?
Well if Little Comets where good enough then there music would be bought as much as Cheryl Cole's. As it stands more people must think she is better than them.