Example Vs Burke LOL!

You counted my Achieve things, with Hitler Achieved things, If you wherent comparing, your just posting a load of dross.

Second explanation.

You said the achievements of Example mean people want him. Hitler was a bit of an extreme example but I did offer Justin Bieber as another who isn't necessarily wanted by everyone (see YouTube for the amount of hate he gets)...I wasn't comparing them, I wasn't posting a load of dross either; I was just proving you partly wrong for your original comment.

Well if Little Comets where good enough then there music would be bought as much as Cheryl Cole's. As it stands more people must think she is better than them.

Little Comets are an amazing band and if there was any justice in the world then bands like them wouldn't get over-looked by ***** like Cheryl, Example, Ke$ha, etc. If you want to base your musical opinion on chart success then I feel sorry for you.

I've heard of that name for the Cricket player, couldnt of told you he played Cricked before sombody mentioned it. I dont like cricket, could be why. But he is making a profession out of playing cricket I assume he must have some talent in the game! If I know his name is irrelevant to his talent.

Just like Example is making a profession in music - he must have some talent. Just because you may or may not know what he does - doesn't mean he has no talent. Its more ignorance. I dont know that band Munroe named - doesnt mean I can say they have no talent. Differnt people like differnt things, if nobody liked that band then I'm sure they wouldnt be making music and would be considered talentless.

(I know its a complete ramble, apologies, but im writing in between bits of work when the boss isn't looking ;) )

(p.s you will not find 1 person on earth that is liked by everyone.....bar maybe Will Smith)

Last edited:
Second explanation.

You said the achievements of Example mean people want him. Hitler was a bit of an extreme example but I did offer Justin Bieber as another who isn't necessarily wanted by everyone (see YouTube for the amount of hate he gets)...I wasn't comparing them, I wasn't posting a load of dross either; I was just proving you partly wrong for your original comment.

Little Comets are an amazing band and if there was any justice in the world then bands like them wouldn't get over-looked by ***** like Cheryl, Example, Ke$ha, etc. If you want to base your musical opinion on chart success then I feel sorry for you.

And I have already said, I never said he was liked by everyone, But clearly enough people want him, for him to be able to achieve the things i listed...

They are amazing in your eyes, Personally i have never heard of them, but i have heard of everyone else you mentioned... And tbh, I never said they arent talented, like you are claiming with Others, which is bullshit.

You think they are an amazing band with tons of Talent so you listen to there music, just as others think that Example is amazing and has tons of talent. Obviously more people think that Example has more talent hence him selling more music.
I dont base my music on the charts but when someone is doing well in the charts they obviously have a large fanbase and must be doing something right.

And I have already said, I never said he was liked by everyone, But clearly enough people want him, for him to be able to achieve the things i listed...

They are amazing in your eyes, Personally i have never heard of them, but i have heard of everyone else you mentioned... And tbh, I never said they arent talented, like you are claiming with Others, which is bullshit.

No, it's not bullshit at all. I've already broke down why Example isn't talented, and Cheryl Cole is worse because she doesn't even write her own songs. Many would agree with me, but if you want to believe that success & fame = talent then that's your problem. Personally, I'd say at the very least you have to have a decent voice & songwriting ability to be deemed talented.

No, it's not bullshit at all. I've already broke down why Example isn't talented, and Cheryl Cole is worse because she doesn't even write her own songs.
You have said they arent talented because you dont like there music. If they wherent talented would people buy there Music? No.
Many would agree with me, but if you want to believe that success & fame = talent then that's your problem. Personally, I'd say at the very least you have to have a decent voice & songwriting ability to be deemed talented.

Whilst more would agree with Me & Scott that Example is talented (prove being he has sold more Music)

No, it's not bullshit at all. I've already broke down why Example isn't talented, and Cheryl Cole is worse because she doesn't even write her own songs. Many would agree with me, but if you want to believe that success & fame = talent then that's your problem. Personally, I'd say at the very least you have to have a decent voice & songwriting ability to be deemed talented.

I dont mean to be rude but your lookin at this from too much of a personal preference angle. If you dont like Example, fair enough. But to say he has no talent is a bit much.

For some reason earlier you brought up Hitler, and Hitler was obviously a talented man. He commanded people to fight for him, many of them knowing they were going out to die. So Hitler obviously had a huge talent in influencing people and making them see things from his point of view. I'm absolutely not saing what he did was a good thing at all, just pointing out he did have a talent, although he used it in a terrible way.

Example is talented, otherwise he wouldnt be selling Music.. You fail to understand but if you dont like someone, it doesnt mean they arent talented... Pretty simple concept.

I don't mean to be patronising but the definition of opinion is:

'A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.'

Do you not know what an opinion is? Because it sure as **** doesn't sound like it.

In my opinion Example is talented, in your opinion he isn't. In your opinion Little Comets are talented, in my opinion they aren't. Getting it yet?

SMH at the views on here. Fair enough, my dislike towards Example may mean I'm a little biased; but to suggest that sales & popularity prove you're talented is just ridiculous and something I'll never agree with.

Like Example's music never really listened to alexandra burke.
I personally believe (not everyone has to agree with me) that whilst example doesnt have a obvious lyrical or instrumental talent, he does have one talent coming up with the songs that are on trend and popular with the masses i.e. the pop/dance/grime wave that has swept the charts for the past year.

Last edited: