Have to say TFF as much praise as I've thrown you the past few days, I have to reiterate, your base and defense versions are works of art. The overload version sadly though are more suicidal than anything, soon as I put it on I could go from losing 1-0 to losing 3-0 so I've just given up using it.

My third season at Liverpool I won a sextuple, only drew 1 league match and it was the second last game against Arsenal which annoyed me because I wanted the full season of wins. So far in my fourth, its looking very very manageable, played 33 league matches, 33 wins, 168 goals scored and 15 conceded using V9 with manual marking

Guys, I've updated the OP and added the "double manual marking" guide.

REAPER V1 + "double manual marking" showed the absolutely best performance on my testing stand that I've had for FM15!

The overload version sadly though are more suicidal than anything, soon as I put it on I could go from losing 1-0 to losing 3-0 so I've just given up using it.

Heh but it's supposed to be like that... and that's why there's a warring in its description and it says: "Use it when you have nothing to lose" :p and when you are losing only by 1 goals the most of times it's too early to go for Overload version and I woudn't do that.

Last edited:
ps: found it didnt saw that u seted 2cond marking

:tested : very big perfomance at def gj ! using in a different tactic also and it works too

Last edited:
Have to say TFF as much praise as I've thrown you the past few days, I have to reiterate, your base and defense versions are works of art. The overload version sadly though are more suicidal than anything, soon as I put it on I could go from losing 1-0 to losing 3-0 so I've just given up using it.

My third season at Liverpool I won a sextuple, only drew 1 league match and it was the second last game against Arsenal which annoyed me because I wanted the full season of wins. So far in my fourth, its looking very very manageable, played 33 league matches, 33 wins, 168 goals scored and 15 conceded using V9 with manual marking

frkom personal experience the overload version is the best. i start with it in most games. I feel that the team press and win the ball back much quicker and score more goals in the process. I started with the overload version against teams like chelsea and real madrid in the champions league and comfortably beat them. (i beat real madrid 6-1 in the final)

REAPER V1 + "double manual marking" showed the absolutely best performance on my testing stand that I've had for FM15!

I tired Raptor yesterday and wasn't that impressed I didnt see a big jump in comparison to v6 and v9

However coming back to it with the AM L marking is an absolute game changer. It is incredible and by far the best as long as you follow the opponents formation and subs to ensure you are always marking correctly. My results were great with v6 but this is a step up in terms of consistency.

I tired Raptor yesterday and wasn't that impressed I didnt see a big jump in comparison to v6 and v9

However coming back to it with the AM L marking is an absolute game changer. It is incredible and by far the best as long as you follow the opponents formation and subs to ensure you are always marking correctly. My results were great with v6 but this is a step up in terms of consistency.

Yes, I agree… the change WM to IF added to attack but at the same time took from defense and the final result was not such obviously good but when I added "the double manual marking" it gave unbreakable defense and the same time unstoppable attack.

As I said REAPER V1 + "the double manual marking" showed the best performance on my testing stand that I've had for FM15. In matches when I had only 50% on success(win/draw) before I started to have 75-85% chances on success which is the best performance boost I've ever had. :)

Yes, I agree… the change WM to IF added to attack but at the same time took from defense and the final result was not such obviously good but when I added "the double manual marking" it gave unbreakable defense and the same time unstoppable attack.

As I said REAPER V1 + "the double manual marking" showed the best performance on my testing stand that I've had for FM15. In matches when I had only 50% on success(win/draw) before I started to have 75-85% chances on success which is the best performance boost I've ever had. :)

TotalFootballFan9

Do you have a list of recommended signings for this tactic?

TFF how would you line up west ham ?? Really need some help

Scruffer, you already should be somewhere 3rd-4th season with West Ham and there should be only few players left from "original" team… why do you need that? ;)

TotalFootballFan9

Do you have a list of recommended signings for this tactic?

Fryer, can you tell what stops you from using the filters? ;)

@TFF

In the OP you say to always re-do manual marking when a sub is made for any player that you were man marking. However when I re-click the manual marking it doesnt allow me to "confirm changes" ?

@TFF

In the OP you say to always re-do manual marking when a sub is made for any player that you were man marking. However when I re-click the manual marking it doesnt allow me to "confirm changes" ?

Are you talking about your player who did the marking and was substituted by you or you are talking about the opposition player who was marked and was substituted by the opposition?

Scruffer, you already should be somewhere 3rd-4th season with West Ham and there should be only few players left from "original" team… why do you need that? ;)
I've only just started 2nd season but just a rough idea of who you would pick gives me an idea of who to pick

TFF how would you line up west ham ?? Really need some help
The only players I find somehow decent are these and I would get rid of them at the last:

westham.png

Last edited:
Scruffer, it's also possible to use Morgan Amalfitano as AMC... he looks very decent for West Ham.

bump

could Valencia work as the inside fwd??

Yes, he also can do fine as the Inside Forward.

Scruffer, it's also possible to use Morgan Amalfitano as AMC... he looks very decent for West Ham.

bump

Yes, he also can do fine as the Inside Forward.
I've got Zarate back can't decide where he would be best i just wanna make the most of a bad situation

He can be used at any positions IF/Teq/F9 but you need to train him AML postion till he reaches "Accomplished" rating for it.
I'm dominating games but not scoring is there somthing I can do or is just a matter of it will just click and chances will turn to goals

I do, but just not convinced with some of the players I have bought, they dont perform well. Spent a lot of money on Kranevitter for BBM and CM(D) but he performs avg 6.8 over 20 games, also just bought Januzaj who comes as top rated for the AMC, also not performing well at all.