Are you talking about your player who did the marking and was substituted by you or you are talking about the opposition player who was marked and was substituted by the opposition?

Talking about the opposition player who my STCR or AML 'was' marking and then got switched position or subbed.

BBM and CM(D) but he performs avg 6.8 over 20 games

It's absolutely normal rating for these positions in FM15 and it doesn't depends on what tactic you use and it doesn't mean they do much worse than the rest of the team it's simple the ratings for these positions was coded that way this year FM.

Talking about the opposition player who my STCR or AML 'was' marking and then got switched position or subbed.

"Swapping position" has no impact on the manual marking because it "marks" position and not the player so you shoudn't play attention to it.

After the sub manual marking alway stops working and you have to go the tactic menu and push "Confirmation" button to make it work again and if it didn't happen to you than you probably just messed up something.

I'm dominating games but not scoring is there somthing I can do or is just a matter of it will just click and chances will turn to goals

Mate, I really don't think there's any "magic" trick which makes your strikers to score ;)

Last edited:
I do, but just not convinced with some of the players I have bought, they dont perform well. Spent a lot of money on Kranevitter for BBM and CM(D) but he performs avg 6.8 over 20 games, also just bought Januzaj who comes as top rated for the AMC, also not performing well at all.
I have Kranevitter as CM(D) and he's immense. Currently my captain of my aston villa team 3rd season

It's absolutely normal rating for these positions in FM15 and it doesn't depends on what tactic you use and it doesn't mean they do much worse than the rest of the team it's simple the ratings for these positions was coded that way this year FM.

"Swapping position" has no impact on the manual marking because it "marks" position and not the player so you shoudn't play attention to it.

After the sub manual marking alway stops working and you have to go the tactic menu and push "Confirmation" button to make it work again and if it didn't happen to you than you probably just messed up something.

Mate, I really don't think there's any "magic" trick which makes your strikers to score ;)
I guess I'm just gonna have to wait to get a decent budget and improve my team

do you have any idea of the pitch sizes? which size suits this tactic?

you know; size does matter ;P

Great work on this tactic, gives me great results so far with a 2nd Division Greek team ("Larisa"), even against my main contenters, which I beat all with scores of 3-0, 1-3, 1-2!
I've followed every instruction, i'm also using the waste time tactic when necessary and have even put my players to learn new PPM and i've been doing great!

I've got one question though, when our DL learns to throw the ball with power, do we also need to set the Set Piece Throw In to "Long" instead of "Short"?

Here are my results until now (main contenders are Iraklis, Apol. Kalamarias and Zakynthos):
8e77063897267dac311f2b86b106fe6c.png

As you can see, only loss is from "Panathinaikos" who are 1st Division team and Title challengers :)

Last edited:
Using this tactic with FC United of Manchester in Vanarama North (2nd season won the league last with own tactic). I've made a few alterations turning it into a 41212 with wingbacks on support, DM Anchorman, then two midfielders B2B and AP. 5 games into the season 5 wins GF15 GA3. Loving this so far!

Hello TFF

first of all congrat for your tactic, your tactic is crazy !!!

Left striker should be right footed and right striker should be left footed ?

gonna try the new one...

IMPORTANT 4: If you want to exploit throw-in set pieces you can train your DL "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM(or DR if you use the mirror version) and your DL take all throw-ins from BOTH SIDES(or DR if you use the mirror version). Please don't mess up because it's very important: if you use the normal version then DL should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sides and if you use the mirror version then DR should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both side.

In the tactic the throw ins is set as "short" - should I just change that to long if I want to "exploite" the Long flat throw?

Guys, tomorrow I'll close all my thread including EXECUTIONER and post my last for FM15! :)

This tactic will be my last tactic for FM15 because it showed the absolutely best performance on my testing and even beat EXECUTIONER! :O

Also the reason why this tactic will be my last it's because I've simple tried all other possible approaches and there's nothing more left for me to test... :) this forum has seen about 1% of all my tactic which I tested and 99% of them were thrown at garbage because they were weaker then tactics I already posted. :p

Guys, tomorrow I'll close all my thread including EXECUTIONER and post my last for FM15! :)

This tactic will be my last tactic for FM15 because it showed the absolutely best performance on my testing and even beat EXECUTIONER! :O

Also the reason why this tactic will be my last it's because I've simple tried all other possible approaches and there's nothing more left for me to test... :) this forum has seen about 1% of all my tactic which I tested and 99% of them were thrown at garbage because they were weaker then tactics I already posted. :p

What about Merciless then? It's half a day old. :O

and why does it always have to be tomorrow? :(
Hope you post it soon!

I don't know what to possibly expect Raptor has been amazing.

TFF the anticipation is killing me can't play fm till the new tac is released