Reaction score
THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ------ > http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/329410-predator.html#post2759113

*** EXECUTIONER(FOR PATCH 15.3.2) ***

*** THE BASE VERSION ***

YOU START MATCHES WITH THIS VERSION

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF REAPER V1
ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LINK -->TFF REAPER V1
Download the mirror version of the tactic(it's the same tactic but only everything is mirrored)-->TFF REAPER (MIRROR) V1

REAPERV1_BARCA.png
REAPERV1_REAL.png

*** MANUAL MARKING ***

Manual Marking has crucial importance for this tactic and it performs about 5 times better with Manual Marking than without it. Using of Manual Marking makes you almost invincible becasue it gives you an unbreakable defense and at the same time you have unstoppable attack!

You have to set Manual Marking before every match and your decision whom to mark depends on the formation which opposition uses.

Also you have to track the opposition formation during the match and if it's been changed then you have to readjust Manual Marking according the new opposition formation.

Also you need to track the substitutions which the opposition makes during the match because if the opposition substitutes the player who was manual marked then the manual marking stops working and you need to go to the Tactic Menu and push "Confirmation" button. Don't be fooled by the fact that it shows that the proper player is marked after substitution, it doesn't work till you push "Confirmation" button. I don't know is it a bug or what... but I warned you.

Set your AML(the left inside forward) to mark the postions under "Red Arrow" and set your STCR(the right striker) to mark the postions under "Yellow Arrow".

If you use the mirror version then set your AMR(the right inside forward) to mark the postions under "Yellow Arrow" and set your STCL(the left striker) to mark the postions under "Red Arrow".

If you mess up something then it'll be tragic and your team will be playing like a garbage and you lose. :p

mm3_R.png
mm8_R.png

mm7_R.png
mm6_R.png

mm4_R.png
mm2_R.png
mm5_R.png
mm1_R.png

mm8_RD.png
mmop3.png

mmop1.png
mmop2.png

mmop3.png

*** HOW TO SET THE MANUAL MARKING ***

mmg1.png

mmg2.png

*** OTHER VERY IMPORTANT STUFF ***

IMPORTANT 1: OI has crucial importance for the tactic so make sure you set them and make sure you don't ask your assistant manager to set OI for you. OI can be found at the bottom of this post.

IMPORTANT 2: Inside Forward should be right footed or you can use the mirror version if you have a left footed player for Wide Midfielder position.

IMPORTANT 3: ONLY DL(the left full back) should take the corners(from both sides) in the normal version and if you use the mirror version then ONLY DR(the right full back) should take corners(from both sides).

IMPORTANT 4: If you want to exploit throw-in set pieces you can train your DL "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM(or DR if you use the mirror version) and your DL take all throw-ins from BOTH SIDES(or DR if you use the mirror version). Please don't mess up because it's very important: if you use the normal version then DL should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sides and if you use the mirror version then DR should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both side.

IMPORTANT 5: You can improve your results about 30% if you learn to use Waste Time version.

IMPORTANT 6: In this tactic "Hard Tackle" is set for almost all positions and also TI "Get Stuck In" is actived so you need careful manage "Yellow Cards" during the match and substitute players who's been booked in order to avoid sending off! For example, If you see that your DM or Full Backs have Yellow card and there’s a lot of time to play and result of the match is shaky so in this case I would recommend to substitute player who has been booked in order to avoid possible sending off.

IMPORTANT 7: When you have player sending off remove AMC(Attacking Midfielder)

IMPORTANT 8: The more time you spend on transfer market before the season rebuilding your team to suite better this tactic the better results you'll get in the season.

*** WASTE TIME VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION TO PROTECT YOUR LEAD AND KILL THE GAME

- If you have a player send off then remove one of AMCs and make other AMC symmetric.

- One of AMCs should take the corners in this version but as you can see you it's different from the Base version and it's very painfully to change them every time when you switch between these versions so you can leave the same corners takes as for Base version.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF REBORN(WASTE TIME) V4

WTV4_BARCA.png
WTV4_REAL.png

The right decisions during the season when to use each version can greatly boost your performance compare to if you use only the base version.

There are many cases when you can use each version and I just tell few of them.

EXAMPLE 1:
When you lead by 2 goals at any point of the match it's a good time to think about switch for REBORN (WASTE TIME).

EXAMPLE 2:
Let's say your opponent in Champions League play-off is top club such as Barcelona or Real Madrid and you won 1st leg home match by 2-3 goals so you have solid advantage and it’s could be a good idea to start away match with Defensive version and if something goes wrong you always at any moment can switch to the Base version.

*** OVERLOAD VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND YOU NEED TO SCORE AT ANY COST

For example, this version can be used when you lose by 2 goals and there's almost no time left to play.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF REAPER (OVERLOAD) V1
THE MIRROR VERSION -->TFF REAPER (OVERLOAD MIRROR) V1

REAPEROVERV1_BARCA.png
REAPEROVERV1_REAL.png

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR POSITIONS:

TREQUARTISTA / FALSE NINE:
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Balls Often", "Cuts Inside", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap"

INSIDE FORWARD:
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Cuts Inside"

ATTACKING MIDFIELDR:
GOOD - "Moves Into Channels", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Balls Often", "Cuts Inside"

Full Backs
GOOD - "Possesses Long Flat Throw"(This PPM opens exploit). Please notice and it's very important: if you use the normal version then DL should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sides and if you use the mirror version then DR should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both side.

** OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS **
OIV3.png

View attachment 259641

*** TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION ***

During the pre-season I recommend to play as many friendly matches as possible(no less than 7 matches) in order to have the tactic fully fluid at the start f the season. Also I recommend to choose weak opponents for friendly matches in order to insure big wins and have "Superb" morale for the team at the start of the season.

Match preparation – "Match Tactic" until the tactic is fully fluid then I change to 30%-40% Def. Positions.

Also all players have individual focus training and my decision what individual training focus to use depend on current player’s attributes and positions he plays. I check his attributes and then decide which of them requires boost.

image.png

DOWNLOAD FILTERS FOR ALL POSITIONS - TFF REAPER (FILTERS) V1

Few tips how to use filters(Under spoiler).
At first make sure you have good scouting knowledge for major football nations.

I would recommend you have full scouting knowledge for these nations: Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil.

In case you find it hard to find players through filters here's what you can do there's an option "easy match conditions" in filters menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double pool of player you can chose from but always pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend have it no more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team.

THE LIST OF THE IMPORTANT ATRIBUTES FOR EVERY POSITION

TREQUARTISTA / FALSE NINE
Dribbling 16+
Technique 16+
First Touch 16+
Acceleration 16+
Agility 16+
Flair 15+
Finishing 15+
Long Shots 13+
Off The Ball 14+
Anticipation 13+
Passing 13+
Vision 13+
Decisions 13+
Composure 14+

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
Technique 16+
Passing 16+
First Touch 16+
Vision 15+
Dribbling 14+
Decisions 14+
Off The Ball 14+
Flair 14+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 14+
Pace 12+
Finishing 11+
Long Shots 11+

INSIDE FORWARD
(Wide Midfielder should be right footed or you can use mirror version if you have a left footed player for Wide Midfielder position).
Acceleration 17+
Agility 17+
Dribbling 17+
Flair 14+
Technique 14+
First Touch 14+
Pace 14+
Off The Ball 11+
Finishing 11+
Long Shots 11+

Box To Box Midfielder
Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 14+
Technique 14+
First Touch 14+
Passing 14+
Positioning 13+
Marking 11+
Off The Ball 12+
Vision 13+
Decisions 13+
Anticipation 13+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 12+
Agility 12+

Central Midfielder (Defend)
Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 14+
Positioning 13+
Marking 13+
Anticipation 13+
Tackling 13+
Strength 13+
Jumping Reach 10+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 12+
Agility 12+
Technique 11+
Passing 13+
Vision 11+

Full Backs
Acceleration 15+
Agility 13+
Pace 14+
Tackling 14+
Work Rate 14+
Positioning 12+
Marking 11+
Dribling 11+
Technique 12+
Crossing 12+
Passing 12+

Central Defenders
Positioning 15+
Marking 15+
Anticipation 15+
Concentration 14+
Strength 15+
Jumping Reach 14+
Tackling 14+
Work Rate 13+
Acceleration 11+
Agility 11+
Pace 13+

GK
Reflexes 16 +
One on Ones 16 +
Handling 15+
Concentration 14+
Communication 13+
Command Of Area 13+
Agility 14+

*** REDMONDA'S CALCULATOR ***

Here you can get redmonda's calculator which is based on recommended attributes for every positions.
Follow the link for more info ---->
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/270434-executioner-241.html#post2697740

*** HERE'S A TIP HOW YOU CAN GREATLY BUFF YOUR PERFORMANCE ***

TIP: Your DR should be "left footed"(or if you use the mirror version then your DL should be right footed). ALSO YOU HAVE TO REMOVE "DRIBBLE LESS" PI FROM "DR" POSITION(OR "DL" IF YOU USE THE MIRROR VERSION) BUT REMOVE THIS "PI" ONLY IF YOUR DR IS LEFT FOOTED.

Here's a list of advantages it gives:

-- it gives very solid buff to attacking build-up play(efficient of attacks increases).

-- the score rate from the right sided corner increases almost twice(you score twice often from the right sided corner)!

-- It's much easier to build the team and it gives almost absolute protection from unlucky injuries/bans for DL/DR positions because you need "left footed" players for both positions and if you have 4 players for DL/DR then any of them can play on both positions and you have 3 backup players for DL and DR positions.

Please notice that there's almost no left footed players who have "Accomplished/Natural" for DR position and visa versa so in most of cases you have to train left footed full back to play DR position but as I already said all these is worth efforts.

For example, Leighton Baines by default have only "Competent" rating for DR position but it would take him about only few weeks to get "Accomplished" rating for DR position.

ffdr3.png

Other example, Jordi Alba by default has "Awkward" for DR position so it would take him a bit longer than Baines to get "Accomplished" for DR position about few months or so.
ffdr2.png

Here you can set train position for player:
ffdr1.png

*** HERE ARE SOME MORE TIPS ABOUT HOW TO FIND PLAYERS FOR ML/MR POSITIONS ***

There are many players in the game who suite the tactic(WM position) but they don't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for ML or MR position but you shouldn't avoid such players because you can easily train them to play ML/MR positions and it usually takes no more than few weeks for them to get "Accomplished" rating it.

For example, such players as Eden Hazard or Dries Mertens are awesome for ML position but they don't have "Accomplished" rating for ML position but there's nothing tragic about that just set them train ML position and they'll pick it very fast.

mlg2.png

mlg3.png

mltr11.png

THIS TIP IS OUTDATED - IGNORE IT

*** HERE'S A TIP HOW YOU CAN GREATLY BUFF YOUR PERFORMANCE WHEN YOU USE THE ATTACKING VERSION***

TIP: Your DR should be "left footed"(or if you use the mirror version then your DL should be right footed). ALSO YOU HAVE TO REMOVE "DRIBBLE LESS" PI FROM "DR" POSITION(OR "DL" IF YOU USE THE MIRROR VERSION) BUT REMOVE THIS "PI" ONLY IF YOUR DR IS LEFT FOOTED.

Please notice that you shouldn't rush thing and use a left footed player on DR position at any cost... for example, when he doesn't have "Accomplished" rating for DR position(before you should train him to play DR position till he reaches "Accomplished" rating for DR position) or when he is much worse than your other right footed player for DR position.

Here's a list of advantages it gives:

-- it gives very solid buff to attacking build-up play(efficient of attacks increases).

-- the score rate from the right sided corner increases almost twice(you score twice often from the right sided corner)!

-- It's much easier to build the team and it gives almost absolute protection from unlucky injuries/bans for DL/DR positions because you need "left footed" players for both positions and if you have 4 players for DL/DR then any of them can play on both positions and you have 3 backup players for DL and DR positions.

Please notice that there's almost no left footed players who have "Accomplished/Natural" for DR position and visa versa so in most of cases you have to train left footed full back to play DR position but as I already said all these is worth efforts.

For example, Leighton Baines by default have only "Competent" rating for DR position but it would take him about only few weeks to get "Accomplished" rating for DR position.

ffdr3.png

Other example, Jordi Alba by default has "Awkward" for DR position so it would take him a bit longer than Baines to get "Accomplished" for DR position about few months or so.
ffdr2.png

Here you can set train position for player:
ffdr1.png

Last edited:

IMPORTANT 1: Tactic has preset manual marking(you don't need do anything it's already in tactic). STCR(right DLF) manual marks opposition left Full Back and this is very important! So if you’re going to make any changes to the tactic then save the tactic only during the match in order to keep preset manual marking!

IMPORTANT 3: When you play against 5 defenders tactic then during the match you have to remove “Specific Manual Marking” PI from STCR(right DLF) positon.

*** EXECUTIONER ***

** DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ** - TFF EXECUTIONER V1

Executioner_V1.png

** OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS **

image.png

*** TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION ***

Match preparation – “Match Tactic” until the tactic is fully fluid then I change to 30%-40% Def. Positions.

Also all players have individual focus training and my decision what individual training focus to use depend on current player’s attributes and positions he plays. I check his attributes and then decide which of them requires boost.

image.png

Guys, soon I'll add more info and results!

finally a formation that i love! better than alligator?​

Good stuff mate, take it there will be player filter list soon?

TFF is rolling out tactics like a tank! (Just like FM14)

Thanks mate.. I've just played my first game with my new Tottenham save.. I will replace Alligator with this. (I am using three tactics, my own, Du Nord, and now this!)

These are NOT results.. but what I will use to get my results.

Gyazo - cce11128a04e531f2c3cf43137a5f390.png
Gyazo - ee543a5836647aa1cd968d6b62dcc014.png

My Tottenham squad is pretty young with a good mix of strength and technical ability.

Guys, I’ve updated the tactic to V2. I just noticed that I uploaded version without tweaks for GK’s role and distribution and I very recommend use this new setting because it greatly adds to possession.

Also there are dribbling and passing tweaks for MCL and MCR positions.

Lst 3 games in a row....not good this time....whereas at least I wouldn't lose all these 3 games with another tac

My only complaint is that (whereas I like that you tell us what to look for skill wise with each position) the quality of players you want us to fill these positions with is almost impossible to obtain. Are these parameters goals that you are never meant to be able to obtain or is this tactic designed with the idea that you already have the most talented roster on the planet?

zJordan, what's your starting line up?

i feel like adebayor/soldado/kane wouldn't give much firepower, i imagine with a better strikeforce you'd be scoring a lot

zJordan, what's your starting line up?

i feel like adebayor/soldado/kane wouldn't give much firepower, i imagine with a better strikeforce you'd be scoring a lot
I sold Adebayor, bought Memphis Depay and Munir.. so I guess my ultimate plan is to replace Solado with Depay once he is retrained as a striker.. finishing may let him down but he's one **** of a goalscorer anyway.

My squad: http://gyazo.com/7a88a55e05692fa9c152ebc429183de6

Hugo Lloris is an absolute animal too.

I usually play with Munir and Depay over one of the latter and Soldado with Eriksen as a SS..

Last edited:

Guys, I’ve updated the tactic to V2. I just noticed that I uploaded version without tweaks for GK’s role and distribution and I very recommend use this new setting because it greatly adds to possession.

Also there are dribbling and passing tweaks for MCL and MCR positions.

what corner take ? )

Are these parameters goals that you are never meant to be able to obtain or is this tactic designed with the idea that you already have the most talented roster on the planet?

By default, filters show 7 - 11 the best world players for position and of course you can afford such player only if you are top club such Man City, Barca, Real... but if you aren't top club then you have to easy "Match Conditions" in filters... so you slowly start "easy" match condition by 1 condition till you find affordable players for your club.

If no players show up when you use filters then there are could be these reason for it: 1) you have lack of scouting knowledge 2) or you can try “untick” option don’t show unrealistic transfers.

For example, if you are looking players for DLFs positions by default these players should show up:
filters1.png

If you "easy" match condition by 1 then more players will show up.
filters2.png

P.S. but always when you “easy” match conditions pay attention what attributes is missing and for how much.

what corner take ? )
Any position could take corner expect these positions: CDL/CDR/DM/STCL.

Last edited:
One thing a like just by looking at the screenshot of the tactic, is that it's 2 strikers, as i often finds my self in clubs with some good strikers :)

a bit surprised by the Defensive forwards x2 setup tho, Rooney and Van persie would probally hate the position, could be fun to test it with LLM tho as I see quite some Defensive Forwards in smal clubs

a bit surprised by the Defensive forwards x2 setup tho, Rooney and Van persie would probally hate the position, could be fun to test it with LLM tho as I see quite some Defensive Forwards in smal clubs
There are no such roles as "Defensive Forwards" in this tactic… there are "Deep Lying Forwards" roles. ;)

ohh snap, time to some more coffee i think, as i gotta be sleeping still xD

Guys, I've added "F9 role" version of the tactic to OP.

This is the same tacit and the only difference is right striker has F9 role instead DLF role. Use this version in case if you have one striker like Messi or Sergio Aguero type.

(In other words use this version if you have 2 strikers: one of them like Zlatan Ibrahimovc and other like Messi/Sergio Aguero)

Last edited: