View attachment 255893

Probably one of the best games I've ever played in FM. Nice are 9th in the French 1st division, so it's not like I played a minor team, but the difference felt like that. 16 CCC, more than 50 shots... Can't think of a better display than that. The result was very short for the quality of football we played.

So all in all, EXCELLENT tactic, man. Grats.

Ehh... "Short Corner" and "Long Flat Throw" exploits are reasons which have brought me to GLORY tactic and only these exploits makes GLORY tactic stronger then EXECUTIONER...

EXECUTIONER has stronger attacking build-up play and more efficient open play than GLORY but with these exploits make GLORY tactic more efficient.

I've got slightly tweaked version of EXECUTIONER which doesn't rely on "Short Corner" or "Long Flat Throw" PPM exploits and it scores all goals from open play so I think upload this version soon for those who likes to play without these exploits.
So basically Executioner is better - but Glory/triumph are more exploit tactics?

So basically Executioner is better - but Glory/triumph are more exploit tactics?

No mate, Triumph V3 is much better than any EXECUTIONER version even without exploits.

For example, I play without "Long Flat Throw" PPM because it looks very unnatural to me and kills all fun from the game…

Yes, I still use "Short Corner" because it looks not so ugly like "Long Flat Throw" and more or less natural when you score from it.

No mate, Triumph V3 is much better than any EXECUTIONER version even without exploits.

For example, I play without "Long Flat Throw" PPM because it looks very unnatural to me and kills all fun from the game…

Yes, I still use "Short Corner" because it looks not so ugly like "Long Flat Throw" and more or less natural when you score from it.
Ok mate I'll switch to Triumph to have a go at it and compare lol