Haha nice ending!

Will you manage a club again? Do you base the team managements of your story on the FM game?

Love the story and will keep following :)

November 16th, 2009

Turns out I was right about Estela being a bisexual: she told me over the phone earlier today.

Nice!

Anyway, football was the last thing on my mind today. I went out to relax, to chill. I travelled to Swansea – I said to chill, didn’t I? – by train. Six ****** pound to travel 20 miles. What is the world coming to?

Though cash-strapped, I tried to look in as many shops as possible for nice new clothes, trainers, gadgets etc, but couldn’t find anything to my interest. It was close to midday and I was feeling a little hungry, so a trip to the McDonalds on the corner of the city centre was needed. I queued up and ordered a large quarter pounder – with cheese! – meal, and coke to drink. I was handed my food and made my way upstairs to have some peace.

Looking around, the place was deserted except for a young looking lass in the corner on her own. She was beautiful – cleavage was in sight due to her wearing a low-cut top, and she was wearing a bright pink bra. If you thought that was sexy, when she looked up at me, she stood up and invited me over. Without saying a word, I made my way over and sat down opposite. She told me not to be silly and to go and sit next to her.

So I did.

She put her hand on my leg, so, so close to my genital region. I swallowed hard and couldn’t believe my luck. I returned the hand-on-leg ‘gesture’. Turns out we weren’t alone upstairs – a tall, well-built dark man wearing an extremely tight white vest, bearing silhouetted tattoos across both arms and shoulders emerged from the gentlemen’s bathroom. He looked over and laughed.

I sat upright, with my hand still making its way towards the stranger’s ***-hole.

Do you mind?!

He walked hastily towards me, grabbed me by the scruff.

‘You ******* fool – that’s my missus!’

Before I could explain anything, he decked me. And I was outers.

Epic update Mike! Thought you were getting in there son. Brilliant still! Keep it up!

Ive never really had a look at this story, no idea why looking at it now. As Harry Redkanpp would say;

Trrfic. :wub:​

November 16th, 2009 (cont.)

I glimpsed around – blurry walls, blurry floor, blurry people. Blurry person. One person, panicking. I felt sore. My nose, my eyes, my head, my jaw, my face, all sore. I could taste blood. And lots of it.

I panicked.

I threw myself about the place. My arms flailed. My legs kicked. I had gone into a state of mental.

I heard noises. Sounds. Voices. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but it felt bad. In fact, I could sense fear. And loss.

. . . . .​

I glimpsed around – blurry walls, blurry floors, blurry people. Blurry person. One person, stood next to me. I felt sore. My face, stiff with soreness. I smelled the air, and immediately knew where I was.

The stench of hospital rooms, clothes and beds shot up my nose. A calming voice began to talk from my left. What the voice said was beyond me. All I could really hear was underwater-like noises.

A sharp pain struck my left arm. My muscles tensed and my hand clenched. My arm pumped. The sharp object was removed. A mask covered my mouth and nose. All the blurry objects around seemed even more blurry now.

Great update Mike. 12 pages of class, I have commented on 8 of them, nuff said.

November 17th, 2009

It was the early hours of a Tuesday morning, and I’d woken up to a soft hand on my cheek. The nurse looked amazed when I looked at her and she called quietly for another nurse. Within seconds, four persons, white coat clad, stood around my bed, looking at me as if they’d found buried gemstones.

I managed to blurt out a question. Only they knew if it made sense.

. . . . .​

I’d been awake some hours now, and all I’ve felt is hunger. I could smell the doctor’s early breakfast – cheeseburger and chips. All I could hear from his direction though was the slurping through a straw. I was starving now. All the smells and sounds reminded me of a typical day at a Burger King, or a McD--

You ******* fool – that’s my missus!

My head pounded. My face fell into my hands as I started to shout. I was in so much pain. The door burst open and within moments a doctor rushed towards me, eyes wide and heavily breathing. He asked me if I was okay, but all I could do was scream.

Awesome story Mike. Been following for months now, never posted though. Have you ever considered being a writer instead of a football manager?

Great story mate.

Have a look at mine and leave a comment. (Link in the Sig)

November 17th, 2009

. . . . .​

but all I could do was scream.

Must've been a strong punch...

You make a good read Mike well done again
Keep going, you're very good at what you do.

Much Thanks
King James MBE...lol

I might do depending on other commitments.

please revive it mate, i have read all the posts, the best story on here. I love this story! :D