Updates on the way in a bit ^^)

October 28th, 2009

Still crying from yesterday, I did all I could to try to talk to Estela: I asked the cops if I could go to the hospital, phone the hospital, but they wouldn’t allow it after what I’d done to her.

‘I’m not a bad person! How could I have done this?’

. . . . .​

I was brought some food – mashed potato and cold beans. Yum. I really need my cell to have the aura of fart don’t I. Despite this, I gobbled up in no time and set my plate down to my side.

I walked around the tiny room for a little while before a chap in the next cell whispered to me. He told me not to worry as he’s going to try to break out of prison tomorrow.

Break out? Is this my only way out?

I thought for a minute, and didn’t reply. He then said to stay awake until 3 am as that’s when he’s planning to run.

I sat down again, and put my head in my hands.

It’s going to be a long two years!’

Honestly Mike FM-Base needs a 'bravo' smiley, I would have used it left, right and center on this story. Another great update, keep em' coming I'm hooked like a cod on a fishing line!

October 29th, 2009

Waking up on my seven-in-the-morning alarm, I shut it off with a frustrated slam. I hate mornings; I didn’t even know they existed until a few months ago.

As I turned to sit up, I could hear a couple of people – maybe three, though – talking quickly to each other, as if discussing a very serious incident. And **** did I know it!

‘Come with us, Michael, and bring your clothes.’

Quite surprised, I lifted my neatly-folded ‘day clothes’ onto my left shoulder and proceeded out of the cell between two policemen and before an officer. I nearly asked what this was all about, but at this point I thought it would be best if I kept my mouth shut. Unlike me, I know, but at this stage it might have been better to not say anything at all.

We stopped in the office and I was handed the clothes I was arrested in. As I pondered the situation, a handcuffed bald man was pushed down the corridor by three cops.

‘You’re free to go. It seems there has been a terrible misunderstanding. We had a confessor – we sincerely apologise, Michael. You will be called further in the week about the situation and I truly hope you accept the apology.’

Eh? What? I’m free to go? Stupidly, I asked if there was a mistake, this time for his sake. Thankfully, I received a big shake of the head, and with a smile, he told me to leave.

I did so, and immediately phoned for a taxi.

Oh good, the next big manager isn't in jail, HUZZAH~! ^^)

Mike...

That's all, thank you, if I die now i will be happy.

October 29th, 2009 (cont.)

hosp.png

Rushing up to the reception, I blurted ‘Estela Cruz’. In return, I was given a blank expression. She continued with an apology, and started tapping away at her computer.

‘I’m looking for Estela Cruz, she was admitted a few days ago. Please let me see her, I’m beg-‘

She cut me mid-sentence and directed me to her room. Because she’s on intensive care, I was told, she has to have her own room. After memorising a list of directions, I set on my way, as if on an adventure, to room 108 on ward 3 – Intensive Care Unit.

****** directions! Can I have a map next time?!

After running up and down seemingly endless corridors, I finally found myself outside number 108. I rushed – no, barged – in. And there she was. Lying covered from neck to toe in a pure brilliant white hospital sheet, with a cushion fluffed under her head, next to a life support machine. But she still looked as beautiful as ever.

I leaned over her and, as if I had forgotten her name, didn’t say anything. I couldn’t. Just being in the same room as her made me feel lighter than air, and as I drifted off into a dream, she opened her eyes and said my name. As she did, I jumped, and looked her in the eye and said her name back.

She sat up and gave me a long, long hug. And she cried. And apologised.

Awesome stuff mike, read the entire thing with excitement :)

Hope to see the next update soon :D

awesome story mate.. waiting for next update

October 29th, 2009

After her saying sorry, I’d asked why as in no way did I think it was her fault.

‘I’m to blame!’ she cried. Turns out she phoned the police believing I had stabbed her then went on to rape her.

WHAT?!

Holy ****, this is serious! She thought it was... me. Me. I feel such a great connection between us and she’s so beautiful; I wouldn’t even start to consider it! Me, stabbing and raping someone, I thought to myself.

She went on to tell me that it wasn’t me – a man gave himself in to the police, and as a truthful confessor, they detained him. Apparently, I’d asked her for *** (embarrassing drunken moment!) and after refusing, coincidentally, someone had punched me in the back of the head and proceeded to rape and stab Estela. Her purse was also stolen.

But she blamed me..

November 3rd, 2009

It has been four days since I last had contact with the wonderful Estela. It’s made me think – I’m out of a job, and it seems I’ve lost all friendship with her. So I decided to go and visit her.

As I stepped into the hospital, the receptionist recognised me from my previous visit. She then told me that Estela had made a fine and miraculous recovery, and she’d been let home under Health and Safety supervision.

I gulped, and feared the (not far from) worst – that Estela had completely ditched our friendship and not bothering to tell me.

Bravely, I gave her a ring, and to be fair to her she picked up almost immediately. She answered with a bright and surprised, ‘Mike!’ She sounded happy to talk to me. Stupidly, without even a hello, I asked why she hadn’t had called me to say she’s been released, and inevitably, she hung up.

Bollocks!

Tsk tsk, and here we were thinking Mike was some sort of a playa' ^^)

Temperamental much, YOU spent a night in the clink because of HER.

November 4th, 2009

After yesterday’s misery, I needed to cheer myself up. Out whipped my phone, and pushed the button underneath the word Contacts on the bottom right of the screen. I scrolled and scrolled, and because I’d saved the surname as the word Town, Amesbury would be near the bottom.

Stupid ****** phone arranging contacts alphabetically by ****** surname!

As you can probably tell, I’m a little angry at myself and Estela if I’m truly honest. I really didn’t think our relationship would hit a barrier like this so hard, so quickly.

Anyway, I eventually came to the Amesbury Town contact. Immediately after opening the ‘folder’, chairman Rhodes’ number appeared. I dialled, and demanded my job back.

. . . . .​

My conversation with him was tense and nervy. He spoke quietly, I spoke quietly. After consulting the Director of Football of Amesbury – yes, they have one! – it appears I am in no circumstances allowed to manage Amesbury Town under his reign. I’m slightly disappointed by this – a false claim and as much as a couple of days in prison and I’m not allowed to manage the club I’d only managed for a day!

I was in depression mode – my feelings for absolutely anything flew out of the window. And that’s when I made a decision, and it felt brilliant:

South Wales, here I come!