F.A Community Shield- Manchester Utd vs Manchester City

good goal, fair enough, but did anyone hear any city fans before the goal, sing when you're winning ;)
as ive said before though i dont give one about the result

What a strike from Dzeko!

Edit - De Gea should have saved that though.

what a gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

2-0 !

Now that​ was a mistake. Poor GKing there.

Or Dzeko.. HAHA!

If you don't buy a ticket, you don't win the raffle!

Btw, De Gea, what are you playing at?

erm....what a piledriver of a shot. ow.

Fuckkk... De Gea's mistake.. He could have done better.. Falling apart now..

De Gea could have saved it. The slow mo pictures of the ball flying through the air were pretty beautiful though :)

I hate being right about Dezko

good goal, fair enough, but did anyone hear any city fans before the goal, sing when you're winning ;)
as ive said before though i dont give one about the result

Bet your reaction would be different if you won...

Anyhoo - fans can (and should) sing whenever they want. You sing to get behind your team - so if you're losing, winning, drawing. Why should you only sing when you're winning?

Finding a non laggy stream == Mine just sootd still and I missed Dzeko's goal. I only heard the commentator saying goal.

I think when the whistle goes for FT, I ain't gonna hang around this thread. Can't bear the thought of a certain somebody bragging and bragging and winding people and starting a cyber war lol

iainmacintosh Iain Macintosh
by ManUnitedYouth
De Gea would do well to remember the 1998 Shield when Jaap Stam was torn a new one and sections of the press decided he was a waste of money

Hate the scoreline.. We dominated much of the game. Very flattering scoreline..

I think when the whistle goes for FT, I ain't gonna hang around this thread. Can't bear the thought of a certain somebody bragging and bragging and winding people and starting a cyber war lol

Don't be silly - Mike. only does that when Utd win!