F.A Community Shield- Manchester Utd vs Manchester City

Can't wait for the usual pessimistic fans coming in crying that unless we buy Sneijder, bring Ronaldo back and take Schmeichel back 20 years, we'll be in a relegation battle.

Manchester United is on decline since 10 years.. #lovethemedia

O yeah, sorry the Quad lol. And they're going to win everything now, because they're beating Man Utd.

Man City are going to win the treble now.....

Meh, it's only half time too. Even if City just sit back I'm of the opinion a competent enough attack can always make the break through, for the simple reason you're in control as attackers whereas you can only react as defenders. But maybe I'm just an optimist. :)

Cleverley, Jones & Berba on for Ando, Carrick & Welbeck please.

Vidic and Ferdinand being subbed. This game is clearly valued. :)

Meh, it's only half time too. Even if City just sit back I'm of the opinion a competent enough attack can always make the break through, for the simple reason you're in control as attackers whereas you can only react as defenders. But maybe I'm just an optimist. :)

I can't see why some people would get so pessimistic about losing the Champions Shield. Yeah it's nice to win a piece of silver ware , but so many people can over-react un-necessarily. It's such a long season, with so many games and competitions. And on the other side, so many over-react by saying what I said in my posts before this one (yes don't worry I was being ironic-just making a point that some people will say that-rational people on this forum and myself know its BS).

No it's not glorified friendly... it's ******* MU vs MC derby... I hate this result and I hate how they scored both goals... Our defense is poorly organized, we need to step up...

No it's not glorified friendly... it's ******* MU vs MC derby... I hate this result and I hate how they scored both goals... Our defense is poorly organized, we need to step up...

It is a glorified friendly, if it wasn't then SAF wouldn't have taken Vidic and Rio off.

It is a glorified friendly, if it wasn't then SAF wouldn't have taken Vidic and Rio off.
Not talking about CS, i don't give a **** about it... I'm talking about MU vs MC game. CS or not, it's a derby.
Good job Smalling... Game on!!

**** off GodCubed.. Young can take set pieces :p

What a beautiful set piece. Excellent goal

Calm down Richards, hope you dont play like this against Holland

Ashley Young makes a great delivery, somewhere out there Godcubed is very annoyed