F.A Community Shield- Manchester Utd vs Manchester City

GAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEETH BAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I have to say, and I'm sure people have seen me say this before:

I am astounded by Smalling's development. He looked good at Fulham, but he was truly superb last season. For a player who was playing for Maidstone two years ago, his composure and ability to slot into a title-winning side is incredible IMO. Seems like a great guy too.

And **** me, what a goal.

Can play RB with ease too.. Have to say that was superb buy for us..

It's like watching Arsenal!

Twofold... Losing a 2-0 lead, and walking the ball in the net with some lovely tiki-taka ;)

That goal has a striking resemblance to the one Messi scored for Barcelona last season with all the 1-2's around the box.

Lovely goal. Can't wait to see more of that.

But also, LOL at Balotelli going straight down the tunnel.

*cough*It's only the Community Shield*cough*

Aha at least we can watch a good game, I feel I deserve it after having to sit through Blackpool v Hull the other day :)

United are winning on good goals imo.

6 yellow cards for City? Gotta work on the discipline issues for the season by the sounds of it

I have to say, and I'm sure people have seen me say this before:

I am astounded by Smalling's development. He looked good at Fulham, but he was truly superb last season. For a player who was playing for Maidstone two years ago, his composure and ability to slot into a title-winning side is incredible IMO. Seems like a great guy too.

And **** me, what a goal.

He has come on leaps and bounds, honestly didnt expect him to come n this far, and yet he is still getting better, great for United, brilliant for England, a defender who can bring the ball out.

Ridiculous team goal, will be estatic if we can replicate it in the league

All over them.. City played well for 7 mins and **** they scored 2..

It's like watching Arsenal!

Twofold... Losing a 2-0 lead, and walking the ball in the net with some lovely tiki-taka ;)

@FourFourTom - That was Arsenal-esque - but with a finish on the end. :P

Nani's goal reminded me (actually @ArsenalColumn but still) of this:

[video=youtube;a26mScdqrhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a26mScdqrhs&feature=youtu.be&t=2m33s[/video]

Back